Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't 17:51 - Dec 26 with 5199 viewsUplandsJack

Now I start by saying i was sitting over in the lower east about on halfway but to me although Bony looked offside when the initial ball was played it looked from where I was sitting that the ball then came off of a villa player before Bony ran onto ball and buried what should have been a perfectly good goal. That would have surely given us a more comfortable ride to the final whistle...
Roger East is a crap ref, always has been and always will be... What the Premier League Refs association see in him beggars belief... He and his officials ruined the game today plain and simple,...
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:05]
Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:35 - Dec 27 with 633 viewsdgt73

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 21:27 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Do you really know the meaning of boring in it's true context? Dimi/ great but became tiresome so banned, Roathie/ yeah great over there but posters got fed up so banned. Parlay/ Same old, and it will only end one way. Your too one dimensional .....and quite frankly boring as fugg. But hey! Your to much of a bore too realise it and thats where you let yourself down young man.

Just a thought.

I had to put parlay on ignore. He's the most boring person on here.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:41 - Dec 27 with 620 viewssixpenses

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:35 - Dec 27 by dgt73

Excellent irony and self parody - impressed
Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:50 - Dec 27 with 612 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:35 - Dec 27 by dgt73

Translation:

I was forced to put Parlay on ignore due to my overwhelming need to challenge him on anything, much like this thread, and end up looking stupid.... Again, much like this thread.

This translation was brought to you in association with the letters Q U I and M.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 12:50]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:57 - Dec 27 with 608 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:45 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Yes my cage has been well and truly rattled, I'm still shaking at the fact someone said I shouldn't give an answer if one has already been given. Can you imagine the anger I felt by this. can you imagine the further anger when they say I shouldn't take the forum so seriously, yes the person who just ranted for a page about me giving an answer...

But Im glad you thought you could challenge the great parlay and I'm glad you ended up resorting to kisses, hashtags and swearing. It was certainly... Telling.

Game set match.

Strange edit response - certainly will if i ever visit, say night night to everyone in Splott for me too.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:47]

The great Parlay?

Look, you were last nights entertainment. Nothing more. ...............the great Parlay. Oh my!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 13:04 - Dec 27 with 594 viewsParlay

Absolutely the great Parlay. Last night you got all giddy at the mere sight of a Parlay post. I dont expect you to admit it.

Just the way it is.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024