Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge sending off 23:59 - Jan 1 with 12800 viewsGowerjack

Sorry,

The ref got it right.

Petulant little kick from WR and the intent is enough for a red card.

Time to move on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Routledge sending off on 00:00 - Jan 2 with 4777 views1jack

Nah, I'm not having that.
Routledge sending off on 00:02 - Jan 2 with 4739 viewsdan_swansea

Never a red card in a million years.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 0:02]

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Routledge sending off on 00:02 - Jan 2 with 4728 viewsNeathJack

Utter Bollocks.

If the challenge from Henry is a yellow and Routledge's reaction is a red then I'm done with this game.
Routledge sending off on 00:03 - Jan 2 with 4721 viewsacejack3065

You must be stoned.

He nudged Henry with his knee after nearly killed him twice in 30 seconds. He came at him with a high foot as well as that leg breaker of a tackle.

If that's a red there's probably two or three worthy of violent conduct per game.
Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 with 4693 viewsGowerjack

Routledge sending off on 00:02 - Jan 2 by NeathJack

Utter Bollocks.

If the challenge from Henry is a yellow and Routledge's reaction is a red then I'm done with this game.

Two wrongs..

He kicked out at a prone player

All about the intent.

Plastic since 1974

Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 with 4692 viewsBloodyhills

Totally disagree, yellow at most and should have been straight red for QPR player for potential leg breaking tackle.

Even Robbie Savage, that well known supporter of Swansea, thought it was a rubbish decision.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 0:08]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 with 4684 viewsBobJack

The player gave no reaction from kick, no contact, just kicking ground in frustration.

No way a red card.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Routledge sending off on 00:05 - Jan 2 with 4675 viewsJackFish

Looks like Routs nudged him with his foot, judging by his reaction when shown the red card there's no way it was deliberate.

The tackle from Henry was flipping shocking too, nowhere near the ball and 5 minutes late.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge sending off on 00:06 - Jan 2 with 4636 viewsNeathJack

Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 by Gowerjack

Two wrongs..

All about the intent.

Your definition of a kick out and mine appear to be poles apart.
Routledge sending off on 00:06 - Jan 2 with 4620 viewsGowerjack

Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 by Bloodyhills

Totally disagree, yellow at most and should have been straight red for QPR player for potential leg breaking tackle.

Even Robbie Savage, that well known supporter of Swansea, thought it was a rubbish decision.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 0:08]

There is no question that the officials got the 1st challenge wrong.

But WR still kicked out and thats a straight red.

Unpalatable but true.

Plastic since 1974

Routledge sending off on 00:08 - Jan 2 with 4587 viewskopperburgjack

Talking bollocks mate

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Routledge sending off on 00:10 - Jan 2 with 4553 viewsBloodyhills

Routledge sending off on 00:06 - Jan 2 by Gowerjack

There is no question that the officials got the 1st challenge wrong.

But WR still kicked out and thats a straight red.

Unpalatable but true.

Utter crap. That is all.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Routledge sending off on 00:11 - Jan 2 with 4520 viewsGowerjack

Routledge sending off on 00:06 - Jan 2 by NeathJack

Your definition of a kick out and mine appear to be poles apart.

All I can say is there is a difference between what happens in the course of normal play and something that is deliberate and takes place when the ball is dead.

WR is badly fouled twice then shows his frustration by kicking his opponent when the ball is dead.

Plastic since 1974

Routledge sending off on 00:16 - Jan 2 with 4461 viewsmonmouth

Routledge sending off on 00:11 - Jan 2 by Gowerjack

All I can say is there is a difference between what happens in the course of normal play and something that is deliberate and takes place when the ball is dead.

WR is badly fouled twice then shows his frustration by kicking his opponent when the ball is dead.

I don't agree that the offence deserved red but I fear the FA are highly likely to take the stance Gower outlines.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Routledge sending off on 00:21 - Jan 2 with 4387 viewsPrivate_Partz

Routledge sending off on 00:16 - Jan 2 by monmouth

I don't agree that the offence deserved red but I fear the FA are highly likely to take the stance Gower outlines.

I disagree with Gower but I certainly think the outcome will be the way you describe. Sensible interpretation of the law seems to go out of the window for us and the letter of the law will apply.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Routledge sending off on 00:22 - Jan 2 with 4381 viewssomersetsimon

Routledge sending off on 00:11 - Jan 2 by Gowerjack

Just saw it again on MOTD. Certainly didn't look like a kick. More like he poked him with his foot. It's like the difference between swinging your arm at a player and just touching his face.

Doesn't 'violent conduct' require some actual or attempted violence?
Routledge sending off on 00:22 - Jan 2 with 4381 viewss1ackjack

That wouldn't surprise me either ............. but how sad after watching those tackles on Routs.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Routledge sending off on 00:22 - Jan 2 with 4372 viewsNeathJack

Routledge sending off on 00:21 - Jan 2 by Private_Partz

I disagree with Gower but I certainly think the outcome will be the way you describe. Sensible interpretation of the law seems to go out of the window for us and the letter of the law will apply.

I think Monk's chat with the ref will have him on our side given the fact that Green should have gone in the 6th minute.
Routledge sending off on 00:23 - Jan 2 with 4370 viewsacejack3065

They more than likely will because they can't be seen to be undermining their own referees.

However we all know they are lacking integrity and honesty.
Routledge sending off on 00:25 - Jan 2 with 4345 viewsQuakerJack

Routledge sending off on 00:04 - Jan 2 by Gowerjack

Two wrongs..

All about the intent.

With judgement like that maybe you should apply to be a premier league ref. You'd fit right in.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Routledge sending off on 00:27 - Jan 2 with 4334 viewsQuakerJack

Well then they're equally as daft.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Routledge sending off on 00:27 - Jan 2 with 4334 viewsBobJack

If the ref had showed some balls with a few deserved early yellow cards against the Sunday park football - Bartons and chums it could have all been avoided.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Routledge sending off on 00:29 - Jan 2 with 4313 viewsJackFish

Routledge sending off on 00:27 - Jan 2 by BobJack

If the ref had showed some balls with a few deserved early yellow cards against the Sunday park football - Bartons and chums it could have all been avoided.

In about the fifth minute Siggy turned one of their players on the edge of the box who then rugby tackled him before he could run into the area and get a cross away, you couldn't get a more blatant yellow card but because it's in the first ten minutes it gets ignored. Second half he had the book out straight away.
Routledge sending off on 00:32 - Jan 2 with 4287 viewsGowerjack

Routledge sending off on 00:25 - Jan 2 by QuakerJack

With judgement like that maybe you should apply to be a premier league ref. You'd fit right in.

I'm really disappointed the ref didn't respond to either of the two very poor challenges on WR.

But if he shows his understandable frustration in the way he did he is always going to run the risk of a red card.

Plastic since 1974

Routledge sending off on 00:38 - Jan 2 with 4255 viewstwintownjack

I disagree with Gower but I will defend to the death his right to his musical taste, a red each would not have been fairer, yellow for the Routs maybe but FFS, red for the flying kin geri shirley??? Broken legs are for a**holes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024