Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like he has a plan for the window 16:36 - Jan 4 with 3212 viewsSkeppsdal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/harry-redknapp-on-qprs-defeat-to-sheffield-

Unbelievable!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 16:38]
Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:05 - Jan 4 with 3020 viewsHollowayRanger

either he' s a very good poker player and is keeping his targets close to his chest

or he couldn't give a fig and should goooooooooooooo!

with tony up to his neck in trouble in asia we would well be rudderless sat the most crucial of times

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:08 - Jan 4 with 2985 viewswestolian

Nice, positive and upbeat !

He really has no idea - plan A is Charlie Austin and after that I don't think HR gives a schlit

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 2940 viewsRangersDave

Hmmmmmm,

Stoke, palace, villa, etc, really found the FA cup too much for them didn't they?

Fecking bottom feeder Arry, get back to sandbanks and never return! Git!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 2892 viewsCambsHoop

"I really haven't got any clue". Could have stopped there. Didn't need to expand on it.
Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:26 - Jan 4 with 2859 viewsDesertBoot

The usual January begging bowl.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:47 - Jan 4 with 2733 viewsjonno

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:24 - Jan 4 by CambsHoop

"I really haven't got any clue". Could have stopped there. Didn't need to expand on it.

Exactly. Every thing he says that was wrong is down to him and his coaching staff. "Not bright", "no movement" etc. Just like the "poor preseason" he was banging on about a couple of months ago. These are are things for which he, and he alone, is responsible. Why don't one of the press ask him "But aren't you responsible for all those issues as the manager?". Laughable.
Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 21:43 - Jan 4 with 2431 viewsTrance_Trousers

Too true Jonno. Makes me feel empty inside watching that prat.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 21:46 - Jan 4 with 2407 viewsWilloW4

Sounds like he has a plan for the window on 17:47 - Jan 4 by jonno

Exactly. Every thing he says that was wrong is down to him and his coaching staff. "Not bright", "no movement" etc. Just like the "poor preseason" he was banging on about a couple of months ago. These are are things for which he, and he alone, is responsible. Why don't one of the press ask him "But aren't you responsible for all those issues as the manager?". Laughable.

100% agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024