Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! 11:12 - Jan 8 with 26037 viewsApeShit

According to SSN.
Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:36 - Jan 8 with 1576 viewsreddythered

And the evidence is thus present within the transcripts of the case which you continue to refuse to want to read.

Indeed, given the tenditious nature of your posts, as a seeker of justice, it's somewhat curious you want to not delve deeper, relying upon the superficial version presented by Ched's family and friends.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 1573 viewssixpenses

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:06 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

I think he actually believes on this occassion that he is vastly intellectually superior to everyone else Shaky's not far behind - cut from the same cloth they.

I feel sorry for their families.

Funny I could say the same thing about you when you stalk posters, tell them what they may and may not say and insult them. Recently called GowerJack and anyone that agreed with him idiots I believe. Now whilst I did not necessarily agree with GJ he had a perfectly viable POV and every right to give it without being insulted by you. What do your family think of your controlling behaviour or do you use this website as catharsis?

As far as Ched I would say if he is so innocent why does the website twist a vital piece of evidence to the defence's advantage, in an area of the website that was entitled (from memory) undisputed facts.

His friend texting him and saying I've got a girl (in response to which Ched changes his plans and goes to the hotel and lies his way to getting a key and lets himself uninvited into the room, whilst the 2 that were with him wait outside the precise room window ready to take a video)

Yet on the website under this area that is supposedly reporting absolute agreed facts it says his friend texted to the effect that he was with a girl.

It does not take Columbo to see why they twisted that even though they knew precisely what the text said.
Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:43 - Jan 8 with 1534 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:36 - Jan 8 by reddythered

And the evidence is thus present within the transcripts of the case which you continue to refuse to want to read.

Indeed, given the tenditious nature of your posts, as a seeker of justice, it's somewhat curious you want to not delve deeper, relying upon the superficial version presented by Ched's family and friends.

But reading the transcripts wont tell me your opinion will it. (Ive barely read anything from cheds family or friends, as I've told you, i dislike reading)

My question was, IN YOUR OPINION, what is the key evidence in the transcripts which shows Ched clearly raped the woman.

Why you keep dodging the question is odd.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 16:45]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:46 - Jan 8 with 1522 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:43 - Jan 8 by Parlay

But reading the transcripts wont tell me your opinion will it. (Ive barely read anything from cheds family or friends, as I've told you, i dislike reading)

My question was, IN YOUR OPINION, what is the key evidence in the transcripts which shows Ched clearly raped the woman.

Why you keep dodging the question is odd.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 16:45]

You don't need my opinion.

If your view is shaped by somebody else's opinion, you're a sheep. Baaaa.

Why you keep dodging the issue of reading the transcripts is odd.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:47 - Jan 8 with 1522 viewsSweyns_Eye

Apparently, if they employ a rapist, someone has threatened to rape someone at Oldham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30727729

There are some worrying individuals in our society.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 1513 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:47 - Jan 8 by Sweyns_Eye

Apparently, if they employ a rapist, someone has threatened to rape someone at Oldham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30727729

There are some worrying individuals in our society.

Parlay wants in your OPINION the evidence a threat was made against a relative of an Oldham employee.

Just saving time so he doesn't have to respond, which would take his attention away from reading the transcripts.

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:50 - Jan 8 with 1508 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:46 - Jan 8 by reddythered

You don't need my opinion.

If your view is shaped by somebody else's opinion, you're a sheep. Baaaa.

Why you keep dodging the issue of reading the transcripts is odd.

You dont need to post here, yet you are.

I didn't say I was going to form an opinion from your answer. However I am interested to know what evidence you believe shows Evans clearly raped the woman. Its called a discussion.

I suspected you couldn't answer, which is a small part of the reason I asked.

Seems i was right.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 16:51]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:54 - Jan 8 with 1496 viewsShaky

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 15:40 - Jan 8 by Shaky

So what's your view on the Barrow wife battery case, Lisa?

Certainly not a mild case in my view, but what do you think? Should he be allowed to play for the club?

Anybody else? Anybody?

Still no answer from Lisa or anybody else?

How strange.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:55 - Jan 8 with 1492 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:54 - Jan 8 by Shaky

Still no answer from Lisa or anybody else?

How strange.

It means Barrow is a misogynist with mental health issues id hasten to guess.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:56 - Jan 8 with 1489 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:50 - Jan 8 by Parlay

You dont need to post here, yet you are.

I didn't say I was going to form an opinion from your answer. However I am interested to know what evidence you believe shows Evans clearly raped the woman. Its called a discussion.

I suspected you couldn't answer, which is a small part of the reason I asked.

Seems i was right.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 16:51]

You want people to give evidence from what you perceive to be their opinions only; "clearly raped" being your phrase.

Now, if after being given such evidence you still believe there was no "clear rape", you'd be thicker than an Oldjack urine sample, ergo you would then be forming your opinion from the answer.

After all, if you were intimating you've not got an open mind then it's not a "discussion" more a troll.

I suspected you'd not want to educate yourself about the case for a fear of having backed the wrong horse, which is a small part of the reason I asked you to read the transcripts.

Seems I was right.

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:56 - Jan 8 with 1488 viewsJackhero

in the summing up the judge says " [the complainant] was in no position to form a capacity to consent to sexual intercourse, and you, when you arrived, must have realised that."

So from my understanding they have decided that the girl was in no fit state to give consent. This is why there is no accusing Ched of Rape, Ched by his own admission had sex with the girl, the girl having no recollection of it could not have accused him of raping her, but from the evidence given, and conclusions by the Jury it is deemed rape as he had not had permission from her. Simple in my eyes that.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:59 - Jan 8 with 1472 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:56 - Jan 8 by Jackhero

in the summing up the judge says " [the complainant] was in no position to form a capacity to consent to sexual intercourse, and you, when you arrived, must have realised that."

So from my understanding they have decided that the girl was in no fit state to give consent. This is why there is no accusing Ched of Rape, Ched by his own admission had sex with the girl, the girl having no recollection of it could not have accused him of raping her, but from the evidence given, and conclusions by the Jury it is deemed rape as he had not had permission from her. Simple in my eyes that.

How in Gods name can someone who wasnt there decide if someone is in a fit state or not?

By her own words "felt tipsy but not out of control".

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:01 - Jan 8 with 1470 viewscontroversial_jack

If she couldn't remember, doesn't mean she did or didn't consent. One persons word against another, hardly beyond reasonable doubt is it? A sad day for what passes as British justice
Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:06 - Jan 8 with 1453 viewsskippyjack

So basically you can't have sex with a drunken women... and if you've seen some of the antics the girls get up to these days.. I'm not drinking again! I'm sticking to the prostitutes!.. they'll still charge me somehow.. just like they'll charge PMs for using them.. in fact I've heard PMs actually order them in from the corrupt prostitution ring.. they have them as flight attendants and sexual slaves as their 'old' wives stay at home.. going for business they'll say..in reality they're having a 2 week prostitution bender.. all expenses paid.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:08 - Jan 8 with 1446 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 16:56 - Jan 8 by reddythered

You want people to give evidence from what you perceive to be their opinions only; "clearly raped" being your phrase.

Now, if after being given such evidence you still believe there was no "clear rape", you'd be thicker than an Oldjack urine sample, ergo you would then be forming your opinion from the answer.

After all, if you were intimating you've not got an open mind then it's not a "discussion" more a troll.

I suspected you'd not want to educate yourself about the case for a fear of having backed the wrong horse, which is a small part of the reason I asked you to read the transcripts.

Seems I was right.

Of course my phrasing is "clearly raped" as that is what key evidence should suggest should it not? You do understand how the legal system works right?

If you tell me why you believe she was clearly raped and I disagree, that isnt forming my opinion from you, that is simply disagreeing with you. You seem awfully reluctant to put it forward though, anyone would suggest you know how weak it is.

If id "backed the wrong horse" im sure id have people falling over themselves to put me right and post the indisputable evidence - 20 pages later and we still have people doing absolutely anything to avoid doing so.

There is no backing of anything anyway, i have just backed justice. If there is evidence to prove him guilty then I will agree he is guilty.

Nobody seems to have any though.

Seems i was right.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:11 - Jan 8 with 1433 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:06 - Jan 8 by skippyjack

So basically you can't have sex with a drunken women... and if you've seen some of the antics the girls get up to these days.. I'm not drinking again! I'm sticking to the prostitutes!.. they'll still charge me somehow.. just like they'll charge PMs for using them.. in fact I've heard PMs actually order them in from the corrupt prostitution ring.. they have them as flight attendants and sexual slaves as their 'old' wives stay at home.. going for business they'll say..in reality they're having a 2 week prostitution bender.. all expenses paid.

She said herself that she "felt tipsy, but not out of control".

She woke up and couldn't remember the night so said she has been spiked. Toxoligy reports showed she had traces of cocaine and cannabis, no spiking of any kind.

Nobody present says consent was not given, everybody who remembers say consent was, nobody there accused anyone of rape.

There needs to be some clear evidence here, there just doesnt seem to be any other than circumstantial or at best "balance of probability" which has no place in a case like this and is for civil matters.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:16 - Jan 8 with 1426 viewswetjack

I'd love to see a thread where Parlay and Shaky disagree I think it would be a site record

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:43 - Jan 8 with 1394 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:16 - Jan 8 by wetjack

I'd love to see a thread where Parlay and Shaky disagree I think it would be a site record

He seems a sensible chap, i dont tend to disagree often with sensible people.

Your fears should be eased.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:45 - Jan 8 with 1391 viewsShaky

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 13:05 - Jan 8 by Nikkolinho

Hello guys. Not trying to stir up anything unnecessarily here, but this Evans thing has taken such proportions in England, yet there has been no mention of that your recent signing Modou Barrow was convicted in 2012 for beating his girlfriend in Sweden. I admit that I have only done a cursory search and if I am bringing up old news, feel free to ignore it. Still, as a fellow football fan I felt I had to register and share what I know of it, since I would have wanted to know if the roles were reversed.

I was surprised that this has not been discussed since it is common knowledge in Sweden and certainly pertains to the discussion about what crimes footballers can commit and still be accepted into professional football .

Here is a link to his court case (in Swedish unfortunately):
http://minfil.org/v9z1Y5a3be/B1197-12fin.pdf

The case file is taken from the district court of Norrköping, dated 25th of October 2012, and was not appealed as far as I know. He stood trial for assault and battery as well as aggravated battery (if I am translating this properly, criminal law in English is somewhat confusing to me). Barrow was ultimately convicted for battery (the lesser charge), after the court found it proven through corroborating evidence and witness testimony that he had repeatedly punched her in the face, kneed her in the forehead while she was cowering and stomped her in the back of the head while on the ground.

He was sentenced to 180 hours of community service (first time offender, 19 years old etc), which if he had been sentenced to prison time would have been 7 months instead.

My apologies if I have made any mistakes in the translation and if this is perceived as an attempt to stir something up. It is to my understanding that Barrow and the girl in question is still a couple and now has a child together and seemingly has moved past this dark time in their relationship. Still thought you had the right to know. Cheers!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 13:09]

So still nobody in the anti-Ched camp willing to comment on this post. Not a f*cking peep.

Thinking specifically about the most vociferous posters in that camp now; what a bunch of pussies you are, and for the sake of clarity I mean that in the American sense.

When it comes down to the wire you have the moral conviction and integrity of a bunch of lemmings. F*ck me it's no wonder you have all crawled under a rock to hide your utter spinelessness.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 17:46]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:46 - Jan 8 with 1391 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My concern about the findings of the Judge and then the Jury is the "Precedent" has now been set in Law.
Any guy picking up a Drunken "lady" can now be convicted of Rape because the said "lady" was too drunk to give their permission.
Every women(or their friends) in this country can now easily get someone convicted of Rape using the "I don't remember actually saying yes as I was too drunk" reason.
That is now not even one person's word against another's it is a Non Word against another person's word.
My advise to all men is do not pick up a young lady on a night out as you don't know what it could lead to, it could now so easily wreck your life.
Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 1370 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:46 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

My concern about the findings of the Judge and then the Jury is the "Precedent" has now been set in Law.
Any guy picking up a Drunken "lady" can now be convicted of Rape because the said "lady" was too drunk to give their permission.
Every women(or their friends) in this country can now easily get someone convicted of Rape using the "I don't remember actually saying yes as I was too drunk" reason.
That is now not even one person's word against another's it is a Non Word against another person's word.
My advise to all men is do not pick up a young lady on a night out as you don't know what it could lead to, it could now so easily wreck your life.

Well in the prosecutions defence, Ched didn't pick up the girl as it were, he later joined in after she agreed to go back with someone else.

However to get a conviction then there needs to be clear evidence. Thats the precedent that is so frightening now for the nation, there seemingly doesn't have to be any clear evidence of your guilt anymore.

If someone accused me of killing Michael Jackson, i couldn't prove i didn't as I have no alibi. It seems like people are happy that I would be convicted on the grounds that there is no evidence to suggest i did or didnt, so assume i did.

Its all very odd.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:56 - Jan 8 with 1367 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:52 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Well in the prosecutions defence, Ched didn't pick up the girl as it were, he later joined in after she agreed to go back with someone else.

However to get a conviction then there needs to be clear evidence. Thats the precedent that is so frightening now for the nation, there seemingly doesn't have to be any clear evidence of your guilt anymore.

If someone accused me of killing Michael Jackson, i couldn't prove i didn't as I have no alibi. It seems like people are happy that I would be convicted on the grounds that there is no evidence to suggest i did or didnt, so assume i did.

Its all very odd.

I await your evidence from the defence case showing there was no clear evidence.

Since you've read the full court transcripts I await your detailed reply.

Where were you the day Jacko died?

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:57 - Jan 8 with 1362 viewsShaky

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:52 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Its all very odd.

i think rather the issue is that people have taken the view he is a scumbag c*nt and therefore deserves whatever comes his way, whether warranted by the law or not.

It would be interesting to see whether this highly flexible view of justice would survive finding themselves in a situation where they were falsely accused.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:59 - Jan 8 with 1358 viewsmonmouth

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:46 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

The guy 'picking up' the drunken girl was not convicted of rape.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 18:00 - Jan 8 with 1351 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham deal is off! on 17:59 - Jan 8 by monmouth

The guy 'picking up' the drunken girl was not convicted of rape.

Indeed, a point some spectacularly fail to understand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024