Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Redturds 11:33 - Jan 9 with 17294 viewswetjack

With Cardiff swapping home and away colours likely today will we be seeing them celebrating today a victory for football fans when in reality tan is taking the piss in giving them what they want

all of the usual suspects will cosy back up to him and tell him what a great job he has done

Alm was at the meeting last night thanking him for the investment. He has invested nothing you dullard he has basically escalated the level of debt of your club to a level where it is close to unsustainable. And you thank him for that. you deserve everything you get

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

So then, Redturds on 15:58 - Jan 9 with 2905 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

So then, Redturds on 16:11 - Jan 9 with 2867 viewsUxbridge

So then, Redturds on 15:58 - Jan 9 by Curcubita_Ultra

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So then, Redturds on 16:17 - Jan 9 with 2857 viewsunion_jack

So then, Redturds on 14:53 - Jan 9 by getcarter

LOL

Vincent Tan full statement '

Friday 9th January 2015

The Christmas and New Year period has given me time to reflect on the events of the last year. Spending time with my family had a profound effect upon me. My mother, Madam Low Siew Beng, a devout Buddhist, who attended Cardiff City Football Club to watch them play, spoke to me on the importance of togetherness, unity and happiness.

Cardiff City Football Club is important to me and I wish to see it united and happy. With the guidance, blessing and influence of my mother, I asked my Chairman, Mehmet Dalman and Chief Executive Officer, Ken Choo for their advice and to consult with a good cross-section of the fan base.

This meeting took place last night, when some seventy representatives of our supporters were present. My thanks and gratitude to those who gave up their evening and time to be there. I am informed that this was a very productive and frank exchange of views, but all with the same objective to strengthen our Club. These views were also added to by a large number of emails that were sent to the Club over the last 24 hours from our wider supporter base.

To paraphrase John F. Kennedy, “Let us never compromise out of fear. But let us never fear to compromise.”

My wish is to unite and make the Club successful and in order to achieve this I fully support the Board’s decision to implement the following changes:

1. Starting from Saturday, 10 January 2015 and until the end of this season, our home kit shall be Blue. Our Away Kit shall be Red. I would like to thank the Football League for their approval to facilitate my request.

2. For the 2015/16 season, Cardiff City’s home kit colour shall be Blue. Our Away Kit colour shall be Red.

3. The Club badge will be redesigned to reflect the dominance of the Bluebird, while celebrating the proud history and heritage of the Club. I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.

4. As the Chairman has explained, the debt to equity resolution is not straightforward.

We will deal with this in due course, with all decisions made in the best interest of the Club.

5. For the 2015/16 Season, Non Price Freeze Season Tickets will be reduced and Price Freeze Season Tickets shall be adjusted accordingly to match these prices.

I very much hope these steps will bring unity, success and happiness to our Club. The challenge ahead for us is enormous and I truly believe we will overcome these obstacles as a united Club. I believe with divine blessings, Cardiff City Football Club will achieve great success.

Warm regards

Vincent Tan Chee Yioun
BluebirdsTilIDie

' Vincent Tan full statement '
Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.
Re: Vincent Tan full statement
Postby BlueMagic » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm

"I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs......."

Can't wait to hear what these will be!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So then, Redturds on 16:33 - Jan 9 with 2831 viewsunion_jack

Couldn't resist a little peek at CCMB. Its funny, they genuinely think that his mother had something to do with it and not his way of trying to save face!
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:33]

So then, Redturds on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 2815 viewswetjack

They don't like this Big Gwyn fella

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=401051&start=0&rid=0

So then, Redturds on 16:45 - Jan 9 with 2808 viewswetjack

Re: ' Cardiff City have contacted Football League '

Postby Theblues2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:58 pm

takes a special set of fans to stand by it's history and to continue to protest for the right of there identity, we've set a example that fans at a football club can make a impact

They've set an example? F*cking deluded idiots

So then, Redturds on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 2805 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 16:33 - Jan 9 by union_jack

Couldn't resist a little peek at CCMB. Its funny, they genuinely think that his mother had something to do with it and not his way of trying to save face!
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 16:33]

They're going to start chanting his name tomorrow aren't they? Just when you think it can't get any better.....

Maybe to 'oops upside your head'

"We. love. Vincent tan, say we love vinnie tan's mam"

Don't say I don't give you anything Cardiff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So then, Redturds on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 2794 viewswetjack

So then, Redturds on 16:46 - Jan 9 by monmouth

They're going to start chanting his name tomorrow aren't they? Just when you think it can't get any better.....

Maybe to 'oops upside your head'

"We. love. Vincent tan, say we love vinnie tan's mam"

Don't say I don't give you anything Cardiff.

Tans mum runs the club
Tans mum runs the club
Cardiff City
His mum runs the club

Login to get fewer ads

So then, Redturds on 17:00 - Jan 9 with 2773 viewsY_Cymro

Has anybody else noticed that it says that they will play in blue for the rest of this season and the 2015/16 season? It doesn't mention anything after that.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's waiting to see what division they're in then, and if they're in the Premier league then he'll change them back to red to try and make his money back.
So then, Redturds on 18:02 - Jan 9 with 2703 viewsDaggyjack

Good for the genuine few thousand Redturds that they return to blue.

However, I feel that this is the beginning of the end for Tan.
He can leave saying he saved the club, took them to the Premier League and listened to the fans to turn them back to blue before leaving having asset stripped the team.

Personally, I hope that Tan stays as I cannot see a positive footballing outcome for them with him in charge.

He has already stated his intent by signing Alex Revell from Rotherham, a journeyman lower league footballer with, I guess, the sale of the more valuable strikers in the coming weeks to recoup some money.

Should be an interesting few weeks and months but it always is with them.
So then, Redturds on 18:10 - Jan 9 with 2685 viewsreddythered

So then, Redturds on 18:02 - Jan 9 by Daggyjack

Good for the genuine few thousand Redturds that they return to blue.

However, I feel that this is the beginning of the end for Tan.
He can leave saying he saved the club, took them to the Premier League and listened to the fans to turn them back to blue before leaving having asset stripped the team.

Personally, I hope that Tan stays as I cannot see a positive footballing outcome for them with him in charge.

He has already stated his intent by signing Alex Revell from Rotherham, a journeyman lower league footballer with, I guess, the sale of the more valuable strikers in the coming weeks to recoup some money.

Should be an interesting few weeks and months but it always is with them.

LOL.

Revell is a decent striker, someone Slade signed several times before who is a physical handful. Fee was what, 175k?

Of those more valuable strikers, Jones is on and off; Le Fondre is struggling and Macheda has been woeful. Three strikers who on paper have goals in them.

If Tan spent millions, then that's wrong. Look for cheaper options then that too is wrong.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

So then, Redturds on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 2680 viewsacejack3065

Welcome back Bluey you filthy bluebird you!

'Posterity will ne'er survey,
A nobler grave than this:
Here lie the bones of Reddythered:
Stop, bluebirds, and piss.'

It's been a while but normal hostilities are resumed!!!
So then, Redturds on 18:20 - Jan 9 with 2669 viewsreddythered

So then, Redturds on 18:13 - Jan 9 by acejack3065

Welcome back Bluey you filthy bluebird you!

'Posterity will ne'er survey,
A nobler grave than this:
Here lie the bones of Reddythered:
Stop, bluebirds, and piss.'

It's been a while but normal hostilities are resumed!!!

Yeah, Phil can't change it.

Reddy may die fairly soon I'm afraid.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

So then, Redturds on 18:30 - Jan 9 with 2640 viewsScoobyDoo

So then, Redturds on 18:10 - Jan 9 by reddythered

LOL.

Revell is a decent striker, someone Slade signed several times before who is a physical handful. Fee was what, 175k?

Of those more valuable strikers, Jones is on and off; Le Fondre is struggling and Macheda has been woeful. Three strikers who on paper have goals in them.

If Tan spent millions, then that's wrong. Look for cheaper options then that too is wrong.

Exactly, they rant on about us spending money that we can't afford and then when we cut our cloth they moan again? No pleasing these jacks.
So then, Redturds on 18:36 - Jan 9 with 2632 viewsunion_jack

So then, Redturds on 18:30 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

Exactly, they rant on about us spending money that we can't afford and then when we cut our cloth they moan again? No pleasing these jacks.

Oh, I don't know Scoob. You've pleased us plenty these last few years.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 18:36]

So then, Redturds on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 2417 viewsDaggyjack

So then, Redturds on 18:10 - Jan 9 by reddythered

LOL.

Nothing wrong with signing Revell, like you say, cheap option but hardly a proven Championship scorer (4 in 26 I think). Like I said, a lower league striker who is now 31.

I was saying that given your other many options up front, surely Tan will sell some of the names you mentioned to recoup some money. Also, it seems that the days of big spending (which admittedly didn't always come off!!) are over for now under Tan, as it seems a little strange that Tan, for all his money, only spends £100K on a full back & £175k on a striker.

I'd imagine that this is why Slade got the job, being told that the days of high spending are gone and to scan the lower leagues (which Slade is used to) for signings.

Reddy, do you think that the majority of fans are duped into thinking all is rosy again now cos you're playing in blue or that there is something sinister behind this change of heart ?
I cannot believe that this "back down" from Tan is the end of it.
So then, Redturds on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 2416 viewsjacksfullaces

good luck to them, it'll cheer them up for a while.
strange that the shirt colour only seems to be a big issue at low ebbs in form
suspect the smokescreen isn't just for tan, lets see what they can blame if form doesn't pick up
should win tomorrow mind, even dead cats bounce
So then, Redturds on 18:54 - Jan 9 with 2401 viewsQuakerJack

So then, Redturds on 16:17 - Jan 9 by union_jack

"I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs......."

Can't wait to hear what these will be!

I know, if I was a scummer I'd still be very cautious about this badge.

Also, them seats are staying then?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So then, Redturds on 18:56 - Jan 9 with 2397 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 18:48 - Jan 9 by Daggyjack

Nothing wrong with signing Revell, like you say, cheap option but hardly a proven Championship scorer (4 in 26 I think). Like I said, a lower league striker who is now 31.

I was saying that given your other many options up front, surely Tan will sell some of the names you mentioned to recoup some money. Also, it seems that the days of big spending (which admittedly didn't always come off!!) are over for now under Tan, as it seems a little strange that Tan, for all his money, only spends £100K on a full back & £175k on a striker.

I'd imagine that this is why Slade got the job, being told that the days of high spending are gone and to scan the lower leagues (which Slade is used to) for signings.

Reddy, do you think that the majority of fans are duped into thinking all is rosy again now cos you're playing in blue or that there is something sinister behind this change of heart ?
I cannot believe that this "back down" from Tan is the end of it.

I've always thought it was an end game anyway.

Cut costs, reduce the debt as far as possible. Make a popular change which will get the stadium buzzing, attendances up. 38 man squad needs to go, players have underperformed so cut the wage bill. Makes the club a more attractive proposition.

Do an Al Fayed, convert debt to equity prior to sale, voila, vaguely stable debt free club.

I don't view it as a "back down". More a way of all parties saving face whilst something that needed doing happened. Grovel to Tan a bit, Tan appears magnanimous.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So then, Redturds on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 2388 viewsScoobyDoo

So then, Redturds on 18:36 - Jan 9 by union_jack

Oh, I don't know Scoob. You've pleased us plenty these last few years.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 18:36]

Yeah can't argue with that.
So then, Redturds on 19:00 - Jan 9 with 2380 viewsDaggyjack

So then, Redturds on 18:56 - Jan 9 by blueytheblue

Cut costs, reduce the debt as far as possible. Make a popular change which will get the stadium buzzing, attendances up. 38 man squad needs to go, players have underperformed so cut the wage bill. Makes the club a more attractive proposition.

Do an Al Fayed, convert debt to equity prior to sale, voila, vaguely stable debt free club.

I don't view it as a "back down". More a way of all parties saving face whilst something that needed doing happened. Grovel to Tan a bit, Tan appears magnanimous.

Welcome back Bluey!!
I agree, I can only see the footballing side moving forward now when Tan eventually decides to sell.
Signing players of the quality of Revell (who will probably score tomorrow now I've said that) will not get you back in the PL, so maybe that isn't the realistic aim for the time being.
So then, Redturds on 19:06 - Jan 9 with 2369 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 19:00 - Jan 9 by Daggyjack

Welcome back Bluey!!
I agree, I can only see the footballing side moving forward now when Tan eventually decides to sell.
Signing players of the quality of Revell (who will probably score tomorrow now I've said that) will not get you back in the PL, so maybe that isn't the realistic aim for the time being.

Would you expect Bournemouth to have the quality of players to get into the PL?

So then, Redturds on 19:46 - Jan 9 with 2311 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 18:56 - Jan 9 by blueytheblue

Just one question really. Who in the name of all that's holy would buy it? Tan will want at least his money back debt or equity. A championship club for 120m?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So then, Redturds on 19:52 - Jan 9 with 2300 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 19:46 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Just one question really. Who in the name of all that's holy would buy it? Tan will want at least his money back debt or equity. A championship club for 120m?

Who knows. Stranger things in life have happened.

Let's assume there's no immediate sale; I can see the club spending less, sale / release of a fair lot of players. We've a few seasons of parachute payment money plus a small influx as people return. Maybe start reducing the debt to Tan, focus on small fees, small wages, Academy players to reduce spending.

Agree a champ club at theat amount is definitely not attractive; should we return to the Prem with costs under control with Tan converting to equity so a debt free club then slightly more attractive.

So then, Redturds on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 2289 viewsEdmundo

So then, Redturds on 15:43 - Jan 9 by Daithejack

You forgot to add your more in debt and in a lower league position than when Tan took over but other than that everything seems to be ticking along nicely.

No not possible!

😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024