Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Redturds 11:33 - Jan 9 with 17293 viewswetjack

With Cardiff swapping home and away colours likely today will we be seeing them celebrating today a victory for football fans when in reality tan is taking the piss in giving them what they want

all of the usual suspects will cosy back up to him and tell him what a great job he has done

Alm was at the meeting last night thanking him for the investment. He has invested nothing you dullard he has basically escalated the level of debt of your club to a level where it is close to unsustainable. And you thank him for that. you deserve everything you get

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

So then, Redturds on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 1394 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 12:29 - Jan 10 by Darran

So you had a blueytheblue account on here even though you've been red longer than this site has been going?

Mmmmmm summin not right here.

On the old site, Dazza. The email used was the part I'd forgotten.

Changed to reddy when we changed to red - partly because I'd forgotten the bluey account email. I'm sure your uber detective skills would note that there has been no crossover between the two accounts.

At no point has the bluey account been used at the same time as the reddy account.

Red is dead, baybeee...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So then, Redturds on 12:35 - Jan 10 with 1389 viewsDarran

So then, Redturds on 12:32 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

On the old site, Dazza. The email used was the part I'd forgotten.

Changed to reddy when we changed to red - partly because I'd forgotten the bluey account email. I'm sure your uber detective skills would note that there has been no crossover between the two accounts.

At no point has the bluey account been used at the same time as the reddy account.

Red is dead, baybeee...

So when dd you register the blueytheblue name then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So then, Redturds on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 1376 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 12:35 - Jan 10 by Darran

So when dd you register the blueytheblue name then?

God knows, guessing would be on the "old" site and got carried across.

My posts are full of b***shit ( probably ) but I think you should know by now I'm not here to dick people around.

The timeline is simple.

I asked Phil about name changing the reddy account.
He replied stating he can't perform name changes.
I replied to Phil mooting creating a new bluey account.
Minutes after that, I remembered the old email account used for the original bluey account. I used that to reactivate the account and change the email address to a newer one.

Phil will be able to confirm the first three parts of that. I doubt he'd have the "clear evidence" for the latter part.

If Phil or any mods believe there's been any "naughtiness" or disrespect shown to you Jacks or this forum, then I'll accept any action the choose to take; after all, it's your site not mine.

EDIT: For full disclosure, I'd add there was a blueytheblue2 account, from memory. The reason being I'd forgotten passwords a few times and recovering the info had been problematic, so it was easier to create a new account. If people were bothered to investigate the timelines, there's been no overlap and hence no using multi accounts to bolster views.

I'm sadly not the Cardiff version of Dimi; I thought we'd risen above your claim I was Ankles and that you'd recognised I'm hardly intending to be a problematic poster unlike some.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 12:45]

So then, Redturds on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 1373 viewsDarran

So then, Redturds on 12:41 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

God knows, guessing would be on the "old" site and got carried across.

My posts are full of b***shit ( probably ) but I think you should know by now I'm not here to dick people around.

The timeline is simple.

I asked Phil about name changing the reddy account.
He replied stating he can't perform name changes.
I replied to Phil mooting creating a new bluey account.
Minutes after that, I remembered the old email account used for the original bluey account. I used that to reactivate the account and change the email address to a newer one.

Phil will be able to confirm the first three parts of that. I doubt he'd have the "clear evidence" for the latter part.

If Phil or any mods believe there's been any "naughtiness" or disrespect shown to you Jacks or this forum, then I'll accept any action the choose to take; after all, it's your site not mine.

EDIT: For full disclosure, I'd add there was a blueytheblue2 account, from memory. The reason being I'd forgotten passwords a few times and recovering the info had been problematic, so it was easier to create a new account. If people were bothered to investigate the timelines, there's been no overlap and hence no using multi accounts to bolster views.

I'm sadly not the Cardiff version of Dimi; I thought we'd risen above your claim I was Ankles and that you'd recognised I'm hardly intending to be a problematic poster unlike some.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 12:45]

So this ismt a brand new username then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So then, Redturds on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 1366 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 12:42 - Jan 10 by Darran

So this ismt a brand new username then?

No.

It's the account that was abandoned due to forgetting the login info, especially the email. A name change to reddythered would have been requested even if that info was remembered.

Anyways, off to the game ( if on ) / to have a nice walk for exercise ( if off ).

I've explained the situation, if people have any more questions about it I'm happy to answer them but as you can appreciate it'll be in a few hours time.

My position is the same as it's always been. If people believe my presence is detrimental to the site, that I'm here to be disrespecful to you guys or take the piss, then I'll not argue the toss if banned. It's your guys site not mine after all. I'd however be a tad disappointed that you guys believed I was an a**hole, but I can't control your opinions of me.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 12:50]

So then, Redturds on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 1336 viewsnantywatcher

The CCFC under 18's were wearing all blue when losing to the swans the other day. The decision to change colours must have been made way before the public meeting I would guess at least a week before. Smoke and mirrors!
So then, Redturds on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 1297 viewsdobjack2

So then, Redturds on 12:49 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

No.

It's the account that was abandoned due to forgetting the login info, especially the email. A name change to reddythered would have been requested even if that info was remembered.

Anyways, off to the game ( if on ) / to have a nice walk for exercise ( if off ).

I've explained the situation, if people have any more questions about it I'm happy to answer them but as you can appreciate it'll be in a few hours time.

My position is the same as it's always been. If people believe my presence is detrimental to the site, that I'm here to be disrespecful to you guys or take the piss, then I'll not argue the toss if banned. It's your guys site not mine after all. I'd however be a tad disappointed that you guys believed I was an a**hole, but I can't control your opinions of me.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 12:50]

Feck me, it's rather obvious that bluey the blue and reddy the red are one and the same person whose user name changed with the home colours of his team.

Rather than a multi personality poster using several user names.

Sherlock not required for this one.
So then, Redturds on 17:34 - Jan 10 with 1280 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 15:16 - Jan 10 by dobjack2

Feck me, it's rather obvious that bluey the blue and reddy the red are one and the same person whose user name changed with the home colours of his team.

Rather than a multi personality poster using several user names.

Sherlock not required for this one.

Well, yeah.

I'd have thought it was obvious I was too clever to be Dimi.

Login to get fewer ads

So then, Redturds on 18:10 - Jan 10 with 1259 viewsblueytheblue

Posted elsewhere ;)

Despite what many will claim - no doubt 17 different groups will claim success - supporters had nothing of note to do with it. Boycott of Colchester? FA cup early round game, live on TV on a Friday night in the freezing cold. Yeah, massive boycott...

So have a meeting. Same old, same old invited. Ho hum. Fans politely show respect, position changes in a handily arranged PR session - which Gwyn tried to f*** up by adding caveats... anyone with a brain cell would know we're in an endgame. Tan changes, needs a reason to change so no party loses face. Yet it's somehow a victory for supporters when they really had f*** all to do with it. All that needed doing was playing the political game which half our f***wit kids hurling abuse at Tan lacked the intellect to grasp.

To be honest I find it incredibly so many claim to be fans of the club - yet at our worst in the lowest division we had attendances 1/10th of our current attendances. Today people singing and supporting the team on the pitch yet being quiet as mice the last few matches. As if they supported a colour rather than the team.

And let's be even blunter.

Return to blue, which was what everybody wanted.

Attendance? 22,515. Whilst ST holders appeared to have returned as there were less empty seats, that would account for what 18k. The attendance always covers tickets sold, not the number of people in the stadium. So when you consider Fulham didn't bring a massive support, the number of Cardiff fans turning up on the gate due to the return to blue was what, a few hundred at most?

Meaning if Tan was to change back to red saying "F*** you, changed back and where were you all?" nobody could reasonably complain. It also shows the number of so called "diehard" fans, self proclaimed guardians of our colour and somehow the history are minimal, almost to the point of irrelevance.

The reality is, fans not attending were more down to not being in the Prem, not playing well and having only an outside chance of returning to the Prem. The rebrand was nothing more than a convenient excuse for those people other than a very small number.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024