Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? 16:53 - Jan 15 with 9624 viewsmattjenkins1990

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swansea_City/Swansea_City.htm

A link for those to ponder, for me it is either the 2013-14 Centinary kit as we won the league cup and made me feel like we were Real Madrid, also quite partial to 1979-81

Also what happened in the Mid nineties .. terrible kit
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 16:55]

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 7010 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, Centenary gold for (a) being a nice twist to our usual theme and (b) for all that happened that season. And this year's away kit - think it looks the mut's nuts.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:02 - Jan 15 with 6993 viewspencoedjack

87 -88 home kit for me

Not sure if it was an away kit or 3rd kit, but we once had a black & white hooped kit which I think we wore away at Orient around the time Terry Connor was playing .

Nobody seems to remember this kit (bar me)
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:06 - Jan 15 with 6982 viewsmattjenkins1990

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:02 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

87 -88 home kit for me

Not sure if it was an away kit or 3rd kit, but we once had a black & white hooped kit which I think we wore away at Orient around the time Terry Connor was playing .

Is this the one ?

http://www.timrederphotography.com/p17268347/h62FAC8D2#h62fac8d2

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:11 - Jan 15 with 6965 viewsVetchitBack

87 -88 home kit for me

I have this top!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:25 - Jan 15 with 6947 viewsNeath_Jack

1989 Away Kit. Black and white hoops with a red DP sponsor on it.

Make a killing if that was released again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:28 - Jan 15 with 6939 viewsVetchitBack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:25 - Jan 15 by Neath_Jack

1989 Away Kit. Black and white hoops with a red DP sponsor on it.

Make a killing if that was released again.

Hmmmm....... Killing you say!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 6928 viewsQuakerJack

93/94 as it was my first shirt.

I also strangely like the Paulo Sousa home shirt.

And the year we went up... simplicity.

I also like the purple and yellow.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:38 - Jan 15 with 6907 viewsSenhin

Last year's home because it was my favourite

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:59 - Jan 15 with 6856 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Great photo that...speaking as someone who supplied a lot of the designs and pictures to Toffs for the Swans shirts including the "Barcelona" & Preston 81 shirts I have tried to get that black and white hooped 89-90 one done elsewhere but with no luck

I also wrote to Spall a few times to see if they still had the original kit templates or designs on file and whether they'd be interested in doing a re-run but they never replied.

Toffs do bespoke orders - we were originally going to do this for the Preston 81 kit but the demand was such Toffs decided to include it as part of their range, I just don't have the time these days but if someone could get a group of about 20-25 orders and a decent picture and details it could be resurrected. I'd definitely be interested in ordering one...

Another cracker would be the 87-89 Admiral DP shirt.
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:00 - Jan 15 with 6854 viewsGeoffThom

79-81 as it was topping the fl ,70-72 as its when I really started following the swans but the best of all was the centenary kit it was bloody awesome on the pitch and telly.
At the end of the day though the swans should be and only be playing in all white at home and all black away in my eyes ✌️
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 6819 viewspencoedjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:06 - Jan 15 by mattjenkins1990

Is this the one ?

That's the one ....

Cheers the amount of arguments I have had with people saying we have never had that kit
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:21 - Jan 15 with 6811 viewsGowerjack

87 -88 home kit for me

Yes I remember that one

Horizontal b&w stripes

DP were the sponsor

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:23 - Jan 15 with 6807 viewspencoedjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:21 - Jan 15 by Gowerjack

Yes I remember that one

Horizontal b&w stripes

DP were the sponsor

That one Mattjenkins uploaded it
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:23 - Jan 15 with 6804 viewsGowerjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 17:59 - Jan 15 by Curcubita_Ultra

Great photo that...speaking as someone who supplied a lot of the designs and pictures to Toffs for the Swans shirts including the "Barcelona" & Preston 81 shirts I have tried to get that black and white hooped 89-90 one done elsewhere but with no luck

I also wrote to Spall a few times to see if they still had the original kit templates or designs on file and whether they'd be interested in doing a re-run but they never replied.

Toffs do bespoke orders - we were originally going to do this for the Preston 81 kit but the demand was such Toffs decided to include it as part of their range, I just don't have the time these days but if someone could get a group of about 20-25 orders and a decent picture and details it could be resurrected. I'd definitely be interested in ordering one...

Another cracker would be the 87-89 Admiral DP shirt.

I'm in

Plastic since 1974

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 6804 viewsDarran

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:21 - Jan 15 by Gowerjack

Yes I remember that one

Horizontal b&w stripes

DP were the sponsor

There was also a red away kit sponsored by DP too ive got one here somewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:37 - Jan 15 with 6785 viewspencoedjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:23 - Jan 15 by Gowerjack

I'm in

& me
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:43 - Jan 15 with 6771 viewsGowerjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:23 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

That one Mattjenkins uploaded it

Who are the Swans players in that photo?

I'm going with Mark Harris and not sure maybe Russell Coughlin ?

Plastic since 1974

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:59 - Jan 15 with 6746 viewsWhiterockin

Red and Green away kit a couple of seasons back.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:03 - Jan 15 with 6739 viewsDarran

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:43 - Jan 15 by Gowerjack

Who are the Swans players in that photo?

I'm going with Mark Harris and not sure maybe Russell Coughlin ?

Alan Davies ,Mark Harris and Jon Ford.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 19:07]

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:08 - Jan 15 with 6724 viewsGowerjack

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:03 - Jan 15 by Darran

Ah yes

Nice one Pross

Plastic since 1974

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 6713 viewsGowerjack

Ah yes

Nice one Pross

Plastic since 1974

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:15 - Jan 15 with 6708 viewsDarran

And here's my red DP one.

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:15 - Jan 15 with 6708 viewspencoedjack

Jon Ford was shit but my fav player at the time
What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:20 - Jan 15 with 6697 viewsDaggyjack

With a young Kevin Nugent in an Orient shirt I think.

Favourite shirts are the admiral 86/87 home shirt and the Division 1 home shirt from 81-82.

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 19:23 - Jan 15 with 6687 viewsDarran

What is your favourite Swansea kit and why ? on 18:00 - Jan 15 by GeoffThom

79-81 as it was topping the fl ,70-72 as its when I really started following the swans but the best of all was the centenary kit it was bloody awesome on the pitch and telly.
At the end of the day though the swans should be and only be playing in all white at home and all black away in my eyes ✌️

Yeah lots of people all over the world wore the centenary kit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024