Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapp the Property Developer 18:00 - Jan 15 with 9178 viewshighlandbill

Just in case you thought our Manager was giving 100% to our Club. The BBC Hampshire website today carries an interesting story. A company called Pierfront Lifestyles has been refused permission to build 100 homes and some shops on a site at Southsea. The plot of land used to be occupied by a fine Victorian building which somehow burnt down in 2011. The point being that the Land Registry reveals the owner of the land to be one Mr Harry Rednapp. This will probably be the same Mr Rednapp who in a court case a few years back stated he was so illiterate there is no way he could understand any documentation related to business affairs.
How much money does this man have or want? How much of his time & emotions are devoted to the job we all assume he does full time? My wishes for an end to his involvement have never been higher. I hope on Monday I can say "good riddance" and the air in Shepherds Bush will be clean again.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Rednapp the Property Developer on 00:12 - Jan 16 with 1731 viewsTheBlob

Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:57 - Jan 15 by QPRDave

WHAT????? This can't be right!!!!

You're supposed to report this using hilarious words like "triffic" .."Ard"..."Differcult"
And then the minnions role in the aisles guffawing!!...

You still can't get it right.
It's roll in the aisles.
FFS Dave buy another brain cell to keep the other one company.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 07:31 - Jan 16 with 1651 viewsdaveB

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:35 - Jan 15 by highlandbill

Its simple! I want him to have one job (same as most of us) and do his best at it. He doesnt need 2,3 or 4 jobs like some poor buggers do.. Harry is just like all those MP,s who are supposed to look after our interests while piling up the dosh in the City. At the end of the day he is a working class bloke and from my view he is shitting on his own by not doing the right thing by us.. Simply Being a Football Manager.

The Chairman has several jobs and not sure how this takes up any of Redknapps time, he owns the land he's not the one developing it
Rednapp the Property Developer on 08:37 - Jan 16 with 1621 viewswombat

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:23 - Jan 15 by daveB

Charlie Austin spends most of his spare time on his new business which is horse racing, footballers and managers are allowed other interests. Redknapp is not daft and will be paying some clever people to help with his property development, good luck to him with it, not sure why it's an issue.

invest in a race horse or in other words watch you money disapear down the plug hole unless you have some stupidlly wealthy friends taking the lions share of the costs . easy way to lose a lot of money in a short period of time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rednapp the Property Developer on 09:46 - Jan 16 with 1594 viewswestberksr

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:23 - Jan 15 by daveB

Charlie Austin spends most of his spare time on his new business which is horse racing, footballers and managers are allowed other interests. Redknapp is not daft and will be paying some clever people to help with his property development, good luck to him with it, not sure why it's an issue.

"Charlie Austin spends most of his spare time on his new business which is horse racing"

christ almighty, know a lot about horse racing don't you!

running a couple of syndicates with mates is no business i can assure you. Seeing as all his family are based around horse racing country it is merely a hobby, and an expensive one at that.

and it might be nice to think that Harry might spend his time away from matches doing some coaching, researching potential signings and studying upcoming opposition. being one of the top paid managers in world football i think that's the least we can hope for and if there were even a glimmer of evidence on the pitch to confirm this we wouldn't be having this conversation on here. triffic.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:02 - Jan 16 with 1585 viewsdaveB

Rednapp the Property Developer on 09:46 - Jan 16 by westberksr

"Charlie Austin spends most of his spare time on his new business which is horse racing"

christ almighty, know a lot about horse racing don't you!

running a couple of syndicates with mates is no business i can assure you. Seeing as all his family are based around horse racing country it is merely a hobby, and an expensive one at that.

and it might be nice to think that Harry might spend his time away from matches doing some coaching, researching potential signings and studying upcoming opposition. being one of the top paid managers in world football i think that's the least we can hope for and if there were even a glimmer of evidence on the pitch to confirm this we wouldn't be having this conversation on here. triffic.

I know nothing about Horse racing just saying players and managers can have outside interests and it shouldn't affect them. Redknapp owns some land, I doubt he ever has to do anything with it, he's not the developer
Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:08 - Jan 16 with 1580 viewsJamie

Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:02 - Jan 16 by daveB

I know nothing about Horse racing just saying players and managers can have outside interests and it shouldn't affect them. Redknapp owns some land, I doubt he ever has to do anything with it, he's not the developer

Back in his Pompey days, he was trying to turn a derelict building in Southsea into luxury flats. Kept getting denied planning and upon every rejection he appeared on South Today to tell everyone how triffic it would be for Southsea to get some new luxury flats built, and how he had tried to explain this at the planning meetings. So whilst he's obviously not down on site every day fitting the coving, he is a bit more involved in the process than you would imagine.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:24 - Jan 16 with 1573 viewsdaveB

Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:08 - Jan 16 by Jamie

Back in his Pompey days, he was trying to turn a derelict building in Southsea into luxury flats. Kept getting denied planning and upon every rejection he appeared on South Today to tell everyone how triffic it would be for Southsea to get some new luxury flats built, and how he had tried to explain this at the planning meetings. So whilst he's obviously not down on site every day fitting the coving, he is a bit more involved in the process than you would imagine.

Hardly affected him did it, Pompey finished top half and won a cup under him. I'm sure he has plenty of other interests and investments but not sure why it should matter
Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:36 - Jan 16 with 1561 viewsJamie

Rednapp the Property Developer on 10:24 - Jan 16 by daveB

Hardly affected him did it, Pompey finished top half and won a cup under him. I'm sure he has plenty of other interests and investments but not sure why it should matter

Wasn't suggesting it did affect him, just showing he is a bit more than a silent investor. As Norf says, not bad for someone who 'can't read or write'.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 10:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Rednapp the Property Developer on 11:00 - Jan 16 with 1540 viewsTacticalR

Prices can go down as well as up
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2308834/John-Terry-Rio-Ferdina

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024