Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread 18:57 - Jan 16 with 27049 viewsPlazex

[Posted early due to request of HerefordJack]

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Jan 17 with 3735 viewsairedale

No Leon today, not even on the bench.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Jan 17 with 3650 viewswilljack

Leon has a groin strain.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Jan 17 with 3621 viewsSenhin

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Jan 17 by epaul

----------------------Fab------------------
Tiendalli --Fed --------Ash----Taylor
----------Carroll---------Siggy----------
---Dyer------------Oli--------Routs---
-------------------Gomis---------------

?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Jan 17 with 3567 viewsItchySphincter

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Jan 17 by Senhin

----------------------Fab------------------
Tiendalli --Fed --------Ash----Taylor
----------Carroll---------Siggy----------
---Dyer------------Oli--------Routs---
-------------------Gomis---------------

?

Switch Nelson and Gylfi I would. Nelson looked well capable of playing deep to me and Gylfi carrying an injury so the less running about he does the better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Jan 17 with 3565 viewsairedale

Who's DM?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Jan 17 with 3549 viewsItchySphincter

Is Amat fit? Given the choice I would have put him in front of the back four and taken one of Gylfi or Nelson out.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Jan 17 with 3535 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Jan 17 by ItchySphincter

Switch Nelson and Gylfi I would. Nelson looked well capable of playing deep to me and Gylfi carrying an injury so the less running about he does the better.

I thought Nelson was a striker?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Jan 17 with 3522 viewsyescomeon

Is Olivera a striker?

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Jan 17 with 3498 viewsAquinas

Oliviera has a dire scoring record, yet he has played for Portugal over 10 times. So he must be decent at something, hopefully he can play AM and get an assist.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Jan 17 with 3495 viewsApeShit

This team doesn't fill me with confidence, I think Chelsea will walk through this midfield.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Jan 17 with 3466 viewsRancid

Write us off at your peril.Saying that that's our weakest looking line up in a long time.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 14:45]
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 17 with 3458 viewsItchySphincter

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

I thought Nelson was a striker?

He is but can't see us going with him and Gomis up front with Gylfi behind - feels a bit empty in central midfield to me so I'd keep Gylfi behind the big man up top and withdraw Nels to midfield as he looks a tidy footballer too. Preferably I would have a bespoke midfielder in there but it looks like we might be a bit light there without Leon and JJS - it's why I asked if Amat was fit and whether he could be used in front of the back four as I think we've done that before.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Jan 17 with 3447 viewsperchrockjack

I feel something is gonna give today

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Jan 17 with 3436 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

This team doesn't fill me with confidence, I think Chelsea will walk through this midfield.

We don't need a DM...

Midfield looks like a dog's dinner today.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Jan 17 with 3412 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 17 by ItchySphincter

He is but can't see us going with him and Gomis up front with Gylfi behind - feels a bit empty in central midfield to me so I'd keep Gylfi behind the big man up top and withdraw Nels to midfield as he looks a tidy footballer too. Preferably I would have a bespoke midfielder in there but it looks like we might be a bit light there without Leon and JJS - it's why I asked if Amat was fit and whether he could be used in front of the back four as I think we've done that before.

Fair enough, I'm not looking forward to this.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Jan 17 with 3320 viewsIslander

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 17 by ItchySphincter

NO doesnt have the pace or dynamism to rely upon in that pivotal DM role - better further fwd as #10
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Jan 17 with 3278 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

We don't need a DM...

Midfield looks like a dog's dinner today.

Been gutted all week that I couldn't go to the game today due to work commitments in London.

Not so gutted at the moment - it could be painful. Alternatively it could be a glorious master stroke and I'll be sick that I wasn't there...

Imagine that since we have both Amat and Bartley on the bench, if it all starts to look horrible we'll bring Amat on in midfield. Need a new midfielder though - Britton unfortunately looks like he is picking up a lot of injuries now.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Jan 17 with 3233 viewsZut_Alors

Interesting to see how Gylfi does. I mentioned earlier this season that I could see him one day playing as a box-to-box player. His defensive work has come on a lot. One thing he needs to focus on is not committing himself too much in trying to make interceptions, as he's often bypassed when doing that as a No.10. Today, we need him disciplined and containing players — a different role, but he's the most intelligent footballer at the club, so I can't see why he can't adapt there.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Jan 17 with 3075 viewsApeShit

F*ck.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 2946 viewsZut_Alors

Entertaining game, but end to end stuff will lead to more Chelsea goals, as they'll take their chances better. Can see them getting another.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Jan 17 with 2921 viewsApeShit

We must of lost the ball about 10 times in midfield already!
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Jan 17 with 2820 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

We must of lost the ball about 10 times in midfield already!

It looks like dads v kids when they've got the ball.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Jan 17 with 2785 viewsjamiewales

Game over!
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Jan 17 with 2744 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

It looks like dads v kids when they've got the ball.

They just walked that second one in!
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Jan 17 with 2693 viewsRancid

Next goal is vital.If we can get it then it's game back on, if they get it it's goodnight Vienna.Sign some midfielders Gar, please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024