Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville article 22:00 - Jan 16 with 3240 viewsclassof93

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11351492/QPR
Gary Neville article on 22:24 - Jan 16 with 3165 viewsTacticalR

That article is ok, but I can't forget that when his fellow mafioso Hughes was in charge Neville said it was all the fault of the players:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/8132628/blame-the-players

Air hostess clique

Gary Neville article on 07:02 - Jan 17 with 2891 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why the f##k does everyone from Collmore to Neville seem to have an opinion that they feel they need to share about the world. Leicester have been utter white all season and so have other teams. But every winter seems to be 'open season" for slating Q.P.R.
Gary Neville article on 07:34 - Jan 17 with 2851 viewsdaveB

Gary Neville article on 07:02 - Jan 17 by dodge_stoke_r

Why the f##k does everyone from Collmore to Neville seem to have an opinion that they feel they need to share about the world. Leicester have been utter white all season and so have other teams. But every winter seems to be 'open season" for slating Q.P.R.

It's his job to write and talk about football. I thought that was a really good article, summed it up quite well
Gary Neville article on 10:25 - Jan 17 with 2656 viewsrsonist

Agree, I thought it was very impressive - especially for someone not necessarily in tune to the daily grind of it like we are. Considered criticism rather than taking the easy shots.

He falls into a couple of common traps - the "struggling on bigger pitches away from home" b0llocks, and us signing players not of "the type Warnock might have wanted" as if Warnock in his misplaced vanity wasn't absolutely delighted with signing them - but ultimately it's hard to argue with.
Gary Neville article on 10:28 - Jan 17 with 2651 viewsNW5Hoop

Gary Neville article on 07:02 - Jan 17 by dodge_stoke_r

Because Leicester haven't spunked a shedload of money of Champions League winners and World Cup players over the last four years.
Gary Neville article on 11:03 - Jan 17 with 2589 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gary Neville article on 07:34 - Jan 17 by daveB

It's his job to write and talk about football. I thought that was a really good article, summed it up quite well

Exactly dave - and we're in the news because of our away record and because of rumours of Redknapp going. Makes total sense to write about us. And you have to be pretty thin-skinned to see this as having a pop. A very considered, and pretty accurate article. He's also very complimentary in some ways about some aspects of the club (well, us, basically), so it has balance too.

Bare bones.

Gary Neville article on 11:28 - Jan 17 with 2542 viewsThGrimRanger

good articulate piece....however I don't think he's telling us or TF for that matter anything we didn't already know.

it just sums it up well.

TheGrimRanger

Gary Neville article on 12:12 - Jan 17 with 2480 viewsAgedR

Not that I particularly care, but, it sounds like he has a soft spot for us.

What I'd give for Dunney to smash Di Maria in the net whilst heading home a 95th winner...

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Neville article on 12:56 - Jan 17 with 2407 viewsderbyhoop

Where is your sense of theatre? 98th minute and the ref signals FT before they can kick off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gary Neville article on 13:40 - Jan 17 with 2347 viewsHunterhoop

Without being particularly thorough and detailed, I thought it was an excellent article focusing on the main problem since TF arrived and we sacked Warnock.

Identity.

A medium to long term plan.

A culture.

We have none of these things. TF doesn't appear to have the time to invest to make this happen. Redknapp doesn't appear to have the motivation. Beard doesn't have the know-how.

Over to you, Les.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024