Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton Bid Accepted? 11:39 - Jan 20 with 12565 viewsMatthew_117

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-latest-r

[quote]Tottenham have finally started their January clear-out by agreeing a £5million deal with Swansea for right-back Kyle Naughton.

Naughton, 26, is discussing personal terms with the Liberty Stadium club and is expected to complete his move in the next 48 hours - as Swansea begin to sell their £30m Wilfried Bony windfall.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has been keen to off-load three or four players to fund new recruits during the mid-season window, so he believes the

Naughton deal is a significant step in the right direction.

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2015/01/20/swansea-agree-5m-fee-tottenham-unwante
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 12:59 - Jan 20 with 2902 viewsOldjack

HE'S DOWN IN PRICE ALREADY http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2918227/Kyle-Naughton-set-join
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 12:59]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:06 - Jan 20 with 2864 viewstaffjackarmy

Jesus Christ!!
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:25 - Jan 20 with 2763 viewsLeonisGod

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:06 - Jan 20 by taffjackarmy

Jesus Christ!!

Hm, not so sure. He's not good with crosses and likely to be expensive. Plus he must be getting on a bit now - even older than Rangel. But he might be worth a punt if the big man upstairs agrees.
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:40 - Jan 20 with 2692 viewsNeath_Jack

Here we go, he's not good enough before he has kicked a ball in anger for us. The armchair managers have spoken. I'll wait to see how he does after a dozen or so games before i pass judgement. £5m? A pittance in todays market, especially if it's going to be made up with add ons.

Get used to it Kyle, it's how our lot are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:59 - Jan 20 with 2620 viewsmonmouth

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 13:40 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Here we go, he's not good enough before he has kicked a ball in anger for us. The armchair managers have spoken. I'll wait to see how he does after a dozen or so games before i pass judgement. £5m? A pittance in todays market, especially if it's going to be made up with add ons.

My only objection, apart from the OTT fee, is another crap chavver name. Kyle, Wayne, Ashley, Jonjo. Enough already.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:02 - Jan 20 with 2610 viewsOldjack

I've been looking around the forums and have yet too find a positive response for this guy off the spurs fans ,i do believe he's been sent off three time in eight games ,even you have too admit this does no look good at al,l 1 mill would have been a good deal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:06 - Jan 20 with 2578 viewsNeath_Jack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:02 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

I've been looking around the forums and have yet too find a positive response for this guy off the spurs fans ,i do believe he's been sent off three time in eight games ,even you have too admit this does no look good at al,l 1 mill would have been a good deal

I prefer to form my own judgement of players, not using other forums. After All, you've only got to look at the not rights that post on here.

He'll give JJS a run for his money in the discipline stakes then, they can keep each other company innit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:08 - Jan 20 with 2572 viewsFlashberryjack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 12:47 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

He's got to be better than Jazz or Tiendalli and Rangel's on his last knocking now

Better than Jazz or Tiendalli he may be.......but not by 5 f*cking million quid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:11 - Jan 20 with 2558 viewsOldjack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:08 - Jan 20 by Flashberryjack

Better than Jazz or Tiendalli he may be.......but not by 5 f*cking million quid.

init http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Martins_Indi 6 -8mill may get you this guy

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:12 - Jan 20 with 2551 viewsClinton

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 12:59 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

HE'S DOWN IN PRICE ALREADY http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2918227/Kyle-Naughton-set-join
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 12:59]

January Sales mun

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:12 - Jan 20 with 2551 viewsEdmundo

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 12:41 - Jan 20 by trampie

I am rarely negative when the Swans make new signings particularly in recent years but on the few occasions I have seen Spurs and McNaughton has played he has not stood out and talk of 5 big ones would seem to be way over priced.

I'm with you on this...£3m tops I would have thought!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:19 - Jan 20 with 2525 viewsLeonisGod

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:11 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

init http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Martins_Indi 6 -8mill may get you this guy

Doesn't look like it. ~£12m, top four team, big wages = not SCAFC

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553052/Manchester-United-rekindle-intere

edit - looks like he cost £6m in the summer and is now rated at £12m. The world's gone mad
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 14:20]
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:26 - Jan 20 with 2482 viewsClinton

Everyone on here has been screaming for a full back all season.
When we get one, he's the worst thing since unsliced bread and we are paying too much.
Fans eh, would you believe 'em ?

Even if we have come off the worse on this deal, lets face it we did 'em over on Vorm so perhaps net of all transactions we are about right. Spurs have obviously gone hardball, but do you really believe Huw has been mugged ?
It also lets Spurs fans and Levy believe that they are the master negotiators, which is laughable when you see how they wasted the Bale windfall. in future, there's bound to be other pickings from Spurs who turn over players and lose pots of money on them. We cant do 'em over every time and get away with it. They are not Liverpool.
As long as the guy puts it together on the pitch, I'm happy with it. Has anyone on the board really studied his play that closely? Perhaps Siggy and Carroll have the inside track and rate him highly. ?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 14:28]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:28 - Jan 20 with 2473 viewssherpajacob

Considering we got Angel from what was effectively non league in Spain and he's served us magnificently, he just struggles against the top teams.

I'm sure there must be a right back in the primera league somewhere who is currently disgruntled and wouldn't mind a move to the PL for about £1-2M.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 2452 viewsOldjack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:26 - Jan 20 by Clinton

Everyone on here has been screaming for a full back all season.
When we get one, he's the worst thing since unsliced bread and we are paying too much.
Fans eh, would you believe 'em ?

Even if we have come off the worse on this deal, lets face it we did 'em over on Vorm so perhaps net of all transactions we are about right. Spurs have obviously gone hardball, but do you really believe Huw has been mugged ?
It also lets Spurs fans and Levy believe that they are the master negotiators, which is laughable when you see how they wasted the Bale windfall. in future, there's bound to be other pickings from Spurs who turn over players and lose pots of money on them. We cant do 'em over every time and get away with it. They are not Liverpool.
As long as the guy puts it together on the pitch, I'm happy with it. Has anyone on the board really studied his play that closely? Perhaps Siggy and Carroll have the inside track and rate him highly. ?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 14:28]

aye but it's this little bit that disturbs me [As long as the guy puts it together on the pitch,] and his discipline record needs to address asap ,the mans an animal mun

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:37 - Jan 20 with 2419 viewsNeath_Jack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:28 - Jan 20 by sherpajacob

Considering we got Angel from what was effectively non league in Spain and he's served us magnificently, he just struggles against the top teams.

I'm sure there must be a right back in the primera league somewhere who is currently disgruntled and wouldn't mind a move to the PL for about £1-2M.

You might be on to something there, i hope Huw reads this.

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:38 - Jan 20 with 2415 viewsClinton

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:32 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

aye but it's this little bit that disturbs me [As long as the guy puts it together on the pitch,] and his discipline record needs to address asap ,the mans an animal mun

If he misbehaves, Garry will take that half-brick to him. Job done.
Frankly these days, it doesnt matter whether you are an animal and do some dreadful challenges, as long as you dont do something heinous like back chat to the ref., or throw the ball away you are all right.
Having said that, certain challenges would not be punished as a Spurs player, but as a Swansea played he will be pulled up every time.

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:44 - Jan 20 with 2381 viewsAJ101

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:38 - Jan 20 by Clinton

If he misbehaves, Garry will take that half-brick to him. Job done.
Frankly these days, it doesnt matter whether you are an animal and do some dreadful challenges, as long as you dont do something heinous like back chat to the ref., or throw the ball away you are all right.
Having said that, certain challenges would not be punished as a Spurs player, but as a Swansea played he will be pulled up every time.

There's nothing wrong with him discipline wise he got an "unlucky" red card against West Ham when he was trying to block a shot from ~10 yards out and it hit his hand and his red card against Stoke while definitely the correct decision was a professional foul which can happen to any defender.
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 14:52 - Jan 20 with 2351 viewsicecoldjack

When we signed Tom Carrol loads on here moaned, i said the kid will do well for us and it has turned out that way, Tom was even further behind the Spurs first team than Kyle, so why don't we give the bloke a chance to shine?

He will need 10 games to find his feet before we start seeing anything of note from him.

Loads of people moaned like fook when we signed Routs too, he has played some exceptional football since joining and been a corner stone of the team,though bad form is affecting him at the moment.

Just give the bloke a chance, if he costs £5m so be it, Swansea has been a home for waifs and strays for a long time, who knows what will happen in the future with this lad..if we sign him.
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 2251 viewspencoedjack

Spot on Neath. FFS we sign a decent full back & people moan.

If we had signed some foreigner who no one had heard of, posters on here would be creaming in their pants after watching a clip of you tube.
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 16:07 - Jan 20 with 2190 viewsmonmouth

Anyway, have we signed him then?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 16:12 - Jan 20 with 2177 viewsazjack

Jesus Christ!!

Hm, not so sure. He's not good with crosses and likely to be expensive. Plus he must be getting on a bit now - even older than Rangel. But he might be worth a punt if the big man upstairs agrees.

Post of the day...LMAO
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 2053 viewsBobJack

http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-transfer-news-fans-are-amazed-bit-busine

Spurs fans seem over the moon with this bit of business, reading their tweets.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 18:35 - Jan 20 with 1999 viewsDaggyjack

Naughton Bid Accepted? on 18:06 - Jan 20 by BobJack

http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-transfer-news-fans-are-amazed-bit-busine

Spurs fans seem over the moon with this bit of business, reading their tweets.

There are a number of players who have signed for the Swans when the selling clubs fans have been glad to get rid and our own fans have wondered why we signed the player only for things to turn around.
Routledge, Fabianski (I know he was free) and to some degree Shelvey are recent deals to fall in this category.
Sometimes, the player just needs a change of club to excel, hopefully Naughton will be the same. When buying British players, we are going to be a PL club that generally buys young upcoming players from lower league clubs so we can develop them or buy players who have struggled elsewhere at "bigger" clubs with a bit to prove.
Hopefully, Carroll will be another player like this who joins us.
Naughton Bid Accepted? on 18:49 - Jan 20 with 1970 viewsBalhamSwan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30899776

bbc - bid accepted
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024