Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words fail me 18:28 - Jan 29 with 8907 viewsILoveMYclub

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/autistic-foo

I hope somebody does do the right thing if they know them and shop them.............
Words fail me on 21:32 - Jan 29 with 1623 viewsnordenblue

Words fail me on 21:16 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

As always

Words fail me on 21:40 - Jan 29 with 1603 viewsPDIDDY

Just clocked the op, hope he gets shopped, can't you see that he's been nicked?

Gissa job

Words fail me on 22:50 - Jan 29 with 1527 viewsBrighouseDale

Jolly nice of the L.A.P.D. to acknowledge that not all football supporters are hooligans. Maybe going forward they'll invoice the owners of nightclubs a proportional fee for the peacekeeping they do in town centres on Friday and Saturday nights.

"What should have been an enjoyable afternoon ended in him being attacked with a knife by a hooligan. I will not use the phrase ‘football fan’ as the man responsible for this heinous attack is not a football fan, just a thug, and he gives genuine football fans a bad name.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Words fail me on 10:37 - Jan 30 with 1381 viewsParkinsGimp

Sounds like big hard bURY fans picking on scarfers...disgraceful behaviour , and carrying a knife...now that is low.
Is it the morons that were embarrassing on the TV programme a while back...they were very scary little boys.
Hope they catch whoever did this and throw the book at them, which the authorities may well do because they actually do see Football violence as a very serious crime, unlike other crimes that I also consider serious.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024