Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! 12:27 - Feb 22 with 6535 viewsquiff

Hope I'm not being negative on what has been (yet another) great weekend to be a Swans fan.

Just read through Phil's address on the other thread and was startled to see how few have paid up membership (especially as I'd hope recent events have led to a spike in membership)

The last few days have been a reminder to us all how hard the trust works and how vital the role they play is in making us the special club that we are. I'd encourage everyone to get full membership as I'm sure this won't be the last time we need them (I'm not on commission before anyone asks!)

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! on 11:08 - Feb 23 with 1214 viewsScoobyWho

1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! on 11:02 - Feb 23 by fbreath

I know the trust have their POD by the West Stand (as I go into the ground near the gate were it is located) but how many people are they missing who come to the ground by alternative routes.
Perhaps a few people before a few home games could hand out flyer or something similair to make people aware.

I agree, their communication arm is lacking, new members should be signed up on matchdays and a concerted drive to do so including a season ticket renewal section with it explained on that awful ticket website would help too.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! on 11:30 - Feb 23 with 1195 viewsPegojack

At the risk of making myself sound like an idiot, I can't remember if I signed up for full membership this time around or not! I get the Trust e-mails, and suspect I'm only on the e-membership list.

Suggestion for Phil and the Trust - now that your star is in the ascendancy after the excellent statement you issued last Friday, why don't you send an e-mail asap to e-members only, saying 'Dear So and So, this e-mail is being sent to Trust e-members only, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up for full membership through this link now. maximum cost £10. You know it makes sense"
1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 1145 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should not really be a problem. I was sent raffle tickets and an application in August with the news letter. I guess people thought it was junk mail and did not open it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

1100 Paid up memberships for the trust?! on 15:47 - Feb 23 with 1144 viewsDavillin

Great support for the Trust in those posts.

The Trust exists at least in part to get ready and stay ready for "that rainy day," and when things appear to be calm, it's easy to put the Trust to the back of your mind. But when the rainy day hits and the Trust goes into action -- for all Swansea supporters -- we start to pay attention again.

The rainy day we're experiencing right now has not ended. Not by a long shot! This might even be just the calm before the storm.

Please remember that and keep helping.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024