Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 14:54 - Mar 14 with 6395 viewsQPR_ARG

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:13 - Mar 15 with 1545 viewsLblock

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:29 - Mar 15 by ibnumber10

SWP sums up the TF era so far, let's hope we have an effective transfer window this summer that at least builds a balanced squad that can compete week in week out, in whatever division we find ourselves in.

T R A N S F E R E M B A R G O

It be be the most effective window yet!!
If we take on the FL, which I feel we will, then after Faurlingate and this they will be out to do a Luton on us by effectively relegating us

Interesting times ahead (again)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 23:24 - Mar 15 with 1491 viewshoopstilidie

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:13 - Mar 15 by Lblock

T R A N S F E R E M B A R G O

It be be the most effective window yet!!
If we take on the FL, which I feel we will, then after Faurlingate and this they will be out to do a Luton on us by effectively relegating us

Interesting times ahead (again)

Won't happen.
However much people like you pray it will.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 10:13 - Mar 16 with 1425 viewsQPunkR

It's an insult to all the fans who went to Selhurst that the useless hobbit fúck got to go out on the pitch, never mind start the game. If this happens again then the whole crowd should have their money reimbursed. Yes, even the opposition fans.

QPR - "shit but local"

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 12:41 - Mar 16 with 1397 viewsEpsomHoop

Well SWP was left in no doubt what the 3000 of us at Palace thought of him...he made a bad tackle and the ref was going for a card and the whole away end was shouting "OFF OFF OFF..."

Absolute classic I thought and he deserves it.He's been a leech on this club for too long, can't wait to see the back of him but the real question was what the hell was Ramsey thinking playing him?
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 13:00 - Mar 16 with 1383 viewsLblock

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 23:24 - Mar 15 by hoopstilidie

Won't happen.
However much people like you pray it will.

Snidey tvvat!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 23:05 - Mar 18 with 1321 viewshoopstilidie

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 13:00 - Mar 16 by Lblock

Snidey tvvat!!!

You certainly are yes, but I'm far too polite to use that sort of language.
We do have some wet lettuce 'fans' and you're right up there.
Could do without your sort of "support" and that's a gold plated fact.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024