Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Jones 21:03 - Mar 14 with 3022 viewsBrighouseDale

What does everyone reckon so far? He's not had a great deal to do with Colchester and Fleetwood, but from what I've seen he has more confidence than Josh Lillis. Jones seems a bit more comfortable coming off his line whereas Lillis sometimes looks like he's glued to the spot.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Jamie Jones on 21:42 - Mar 14 with 2939 viewsD_Alien

Quite vocal too, shouting instructions to the back four with a voice that sounds like he means it.

Catches and handles with confidence. He'll do for me.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jamie Jones on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 2905 viewsBrighouseDale

Jamie Jones on 21:42 - Mar 14 by D_Alien

Quite vocal too, shouting instructions to the back four with a voice that sounds like he means it.

Indeed. You could hear how vocal he was today, due to the fact the Rochdale support was so quiet. I don't know what's wrong with us at the moment, just can't seem to get a song going for longer than 30 seconds. But back to the point in hand, Jamie Jones is doing a fine job.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Jamie Jones on 19:21 - Mar 15 with 2558 viewssweetcorn

Jamie Jones on 21:42 - Mar 14 by D_Alien

Lets hope he's just keeping the shirt warm for conrad.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jamie Jones on 20:24 - Mar 16 with 2317 viewsohwhenthedale

few good saves from long range efforts against colchester feel a lot more confident in him than lillis
Jamie Jones on 11:56 - Mar 25 with 2032 viewsfirgrovedale51

I think he is a poor keeper would much prefer Lillis, Jones comes out when he shouldn't doesn't come when he should and from what I saw on Saturday and have read on hear of last night he fumbles easy shots
Jamie Jones on 12:02 - Mar 25 with 2006 viewsDickydaler

Lillis should start on Saturday without a doubt.
Jamie Jones on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 1857 viewsParkinsGimp

Lillis is crap as well.....so we stuffed really. Two shoddy keepers . Hope we get Conrad Logan back full time next season.
Jamie Jones on 16:14 - Mar 25 with 1785 viewsaleanddale

Let a soft one in v Scunny but we scored 3 so all good..

the first goal was pivotal last night and i couldnt believe he soft handed it right to there forward on the 6 yard line!!

the whole defense was a shambles last night - either that or Owdum are indeed a very good side after all - i cant make my mind up!!

One thing for sure even at Half time and certainly full time you would be scratching your head how we are above Oldham after our 0-6 aggregate drubbing ( and both games have been a drubbing!! ).
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Jones on 16:24 - Mar 25 with 1758 viewsArthurDaley

Have Preston given Jones permission to play against them. After last nights showing I guess they will insist on it.

A large VAT Dave

Jamie Jones on 20:31 - Mar 25 with 1576 viewsKenBoon

Diba saved three penalties today in VICTORY against Fleetwood Freeport.
We probably aint going up. We probably aint going down. He looks super talented, but needs experience. Why not give the lad a go?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024