Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. 08:51 - Apr 11 with 18703 viewslifelong

So I think I'll start one.

Looking forward to this game, going for a 2-1 win to the Swans.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:20 - Apr 11 with 3161 viewsJethroJack

As per usual, there's plenty of customers on here for Specsavers....short-sited, negative, miserable phukers....I wonder which one will respond first
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:28 - Apr 11 with 3087 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 14:51 - Apr 11 by macthejack

Thought Oliver had a decent game to be honest, there was a foul by Routledge in the build up and Howard didn't even dive for it, may have kept it out anyway. Didn't think the Kone foul was worthy of a second yellow either.

You are in the minority with your view on Kone's second yellow (that wasn't).

There was a clear foul by one of ours on theirs in the first half which mysteriously got turned down. Blatant but we benefitted from that decision.

It was a niggly game, very stop-start and not easy to ref so on the whole not too bad I suppose.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:30 - Apr 11 with 3073 viewsWarwickHunt

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 14:51 - Apr 11 by Starsky

Well, he got us the penalty no matter how much you don't rate him.

By hypnosis?

You're a basketball player, Seamus. A basketball player. Basketball player...
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:34 - Apr 11 with 3034 viewsDr_Winston

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:30 - Apr 11 by WarwickHunt

By hypnosis?

You're a basketball player, Seamus. A basketball player. Basketball player...

Take a point considering we had Emnes for most of it. If we hadn't lost Gomis we probably would have won.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:39 - Apr 11 with 3009 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:34 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

Take a point considering we had Emnes for most of it. If we hadn't lost Gomis we probably would have won.

Things definitely changed against us after him going off.

Hope it's not too bad.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:52 - Apr 11 with 2940 viewslifelong

Poor first half, much better second half, Everton played some good football, we played some good football, draw game.... Fair result.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:55 - Apr 11 with 2913 viewsJackfath

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 15:52 - Apr 11 by lifelong

Poor first half, much better second half, Everton played some good football, we played some good football, draw game.... Fair result.

Indeed. Not much else to add to a pretty non-descript match.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:00 - Apr 11 with 2890 viewsmax936

What a bunch of cheating,dirty moaning wingeing bunch of c**ts Everton were, just how the fuk that dirty tw@t Kone didn't get sent off l don't know, Oliver was fuking pathetic on times today, he should have given Kone a 2nd yellow and issued them with at least another 3 yellows, he caused it to be a frustrating game because of their cheating and time wasting, Piernear is a winging tw@t to he did fukall except moan, horrible horrible team.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 16:09]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:09 - Apr 11 with 2833 viewsGowerjack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 11:29 - Apr 11 by Gowerjack

Got 1 all written all over it....

As I was saying...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:16 - Apr 11 with 2778 viewsNeath_Jack

Emnes has never left us down, always puts a shift in. Give me him over Dyer any day of the week. Would have lost today had he not been on the field.

Still, if we had interviewed other managers instead of giving it straight to Monk, we might have had better players on the bench. Or something.

You massive f*cking quilts, etc.etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:17 - Apr 11 with 2776 viewsJackfath

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:09 - Apr 11 by Gowerjack

As I was saying...

Well done you!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:40 - Apr 11 with 2684 viewsDavillin

It's my opinion that Sigurdsson is being wasted playing where and how he is played. And he knows it and can't do anything about it.

It's my further opinion that Emnes is better than his detractors on here say -- in many ways -- and was good today.

Finally, I suspect that something off the pitch caused the very poor performances all around -- out late last night and hung over, ate too much before the game, were worked too hard in training before this game? Something like that. The painfully visible lack of sharpness -- especially compared with previous games -- had to come from something. It didn't just materialize. Very uncharacteristic.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:41 - Apr 11 with 2671 viewsWarwickHunt

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:16 - Apr 11 by Neath_Jack

Emnes has never left us down, always puts a shift in. Give me him over Dyer any day of the week. Would have lost today had he not been on the field.

Still, if we had interviewed other managers instead of giving it straight to Monk, we might have had better players on the bench. Or something.

Puts a shift in - roughly translated as running about a bit and falling over a lot.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:41 - Apr 11 with 2665 viewsmax936

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:16 - Apr 11 by Neath_Jack

You ok NJ

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:43 - Apr 11 with 2647 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:40 - Apr 11 by Davillin

It's my opinion that Sigurdsson is being wasted playing where and how he is played. And he knows it and can't do anything about it.

It's my further opinion that Emnes is better than his detractors on here say -- in many ways -- and was good today.

Finally, I suspect that something off the pitch caused the very poor performances all around -- out late last night and hung over, ate too much before the game, were worked too hard in training before this game? Something like that. The painfully visible lack of sharpness -- especially compared with previous games -- had to come from something. It didn't just materialize. Very uncharacteristic.

Agree with your lethargy theory Dav. They were well off the pace for large chunks of the game.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:44 - Apr 11 with 2638 viewsStarsky

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:41 - Apr 11 by WarwickHunt

Puts a shift in - roughly translated as running about a bit and falling over a lot.

And scoring goals, getting penalties.

Yes.

It's just the internet, init.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:46 - Apr 11 with 2619 viewslifelong

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:40 - Apr 11 by Davillin

I thought we looked much sharper in the second half.

Sigurdsson's first touch today was not good.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 16:47 - Apr 11 with 2615 viewsStarsky

Very good post

It's just the internet, init.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:13 - Apr 11 with 2517 viewsJethroJack

Gained a point on Spurs & maintained 4pt gap on WHU & Stoke....that's do.
Would have got 3pts if Bafe hadn't got injured...wouldn't have imagined that few weeks back.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:13 - Apr 11 with 2516 viewsairedale

Sods Law though that Nelson twists his ankle in training and then Bafe gets crocked too.
Especially as we're trying to get a record points total for the season.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:16 - Apr 11 with 2499 viewsmonmouth

Had a real end of season feel, before the game, during, after, players, crowd. Couldn't see us getting a goal so Oliver paid us back there. the down side was that he treated evo fouls more kindly than ours. I'll take that. Apart from a very short period before the pen, they wanted it more than us, but they didn't seem to want it that much.

Fair result; non-event, probably expect more of the same from us now we have 47. I'm revising my expected points total to 52.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:55 - Apr 11 with 2375 viewsTrundleIsGod

Really good penalty from Shelvey today.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:59 - Apr 11 with 2354 viewsairedale

Funny seeing it from someone else's seat.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 18:02 - Apr 11 with 2339 viewsmacthejack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 17:55 - Apr 11 by TrundleIsGod

Really good penalty from Shelvey today.

Digital image stabilization still has a long way to come...
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 18:31 - Apr 11 with 2273 viewsTrundleIsGod

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 18:02 - Apr 11 by macthejack

Digital image stabilization still has a long way to come...

Ive just asked it to undo that, it should go back to slightly shakey in a bit. I think it'll be better than the psychedelic warping effect that is "stabilisation".
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024