Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best atmosphere in Europe 13:50 - Apr 22 with 3714 viewsswanskid95

Next season I was thinking about ground hopping over Europe, I've just turned 20 and want to do something exciting in my life, and was just looking for a list of clubs who create a amazing atmosphere!

So far I've found Ajax, Dortmund, fenerbache, Besiktas, Sessulo and Bastia!

Any more would be greatly appreciated
Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:12 - Apr 22 with 3686 viewsscottishjack

Went to a derby match in Prague a good few years back, that was a cracking atmosphere.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:23 - Apr 22 with 3667 viewslatchford

Roma Lazio derby takes some beating. Usually not bad to get tickets too
Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:31 - Apr 22 with 3657 viewsstevethejack

I did Dortmund v Bayern 2 years ago. Absolutely amazing!
Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:47 - Apr 22 with 3630 viewsjruss1

Been to Dortmund three times, very hard to beat. Although tickets can be expensive to source second hand.

Monchengladbach is also very impressive and can be done in the same trip (only about hour and a half away by train). Watched them at home vs Mainz earlier in the season and will be back there Sunday. Can buy through their website for under 20 euro's each.

If you did go that way, I would also recommend Bocum for an old school type ground. About 20 minutes from Dortmund. 13 euro’s to stand on their terrace.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:52 - Apr 22 with 3624 viewsJesusJack

Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:12 - Apr 22 by scottishjack

Went to a derby match in Prague a good few years back, that was a cracking atmosphere.

Went to Slavia vs Mlada Boleslav a few years ago. Cracking atmosphere for that game as well. Flags everywhere!

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Best atmosphere in Europe on 15:02 - Apr 22 with 3598 viewsswantastic

The atmosphere out in Petrolul Ploisesti was pretty intense for our Europa league qualifier last season...
Best atmosphere in Europe on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 3555 viewspencoedjack

Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:23 - Apr 22 by latchford

I concur done it 2 years ago ... Awesome atmosphere but you do need to keep your wits about you around the ground.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 3535 viewsQuakerJack

St Etienne v Lyon at the Geoffrey Guichard

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Best atmosphere in Europe on 18:51 - Apr 22 with 3462 viewsDull1Thomas

Best atmosphere in Europe on 15:02 - Apr 22 by swantastic

The atmosphere out in Petrolul Ploisesti was pretty intense for our Europa league qualifier last season...

Have to say, in over 50 years supporting the Swans (and visiting a few games as a neutral) I have never seen anything that comes close to that. Before the start until after the final whistle and in all areas apart from our corner and the VIP areas.
Hat's off to them.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Best atmosphere in Europe on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 3453 viewsdgt73

Rangers v Celtic and hopefully it'll be back on next season.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Best atmosphere in Europe on 19:01 - Apr 22 with 3444 viewsLeonisGod

I went to a domestic cup semi at Fenerbahce when I was over there for work a couple of years ago (they won on pens). The ground was only 3/4 full but it was a brilliant atmosphere inside the ground. I'd definitely recommend it and Istanbul is also a great place to spend a long weekend or week. I think it's the only ground I've had to take a ferry to get to.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 19:41 - Apr 22 with 3384 viewsLohengrin

Best atmosphere in Europe on 18:56 - Apr 22 by dgt73

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Best atmosphere in Europe on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 3372 viewsLohengrin

Best atmosphere in Europe on 18:56 - Apr 22 by dgt73

There's plenty wish us dead, son, even on here, but we're going fu**in' nowhere!!

Best atmosphere in Europe on 20:02 - Apr 22 with 3358 viewsDyfnant

Went to Espanyol v Real Madrid a few years back, atmosphere was sh1te

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Best atmosphere in Europe on 20:58 - Apr 22 with 3296 viewsPolskijack

You can't go wrong with most of the games in the Polish top league, or indeed some of the lower league derby games. My local derby was Zagłębie Lubin v Śląsk Wrocław until Zagłębie were relegated but they are top of the first division so hopefully will go back up . I have been to a few and the atmosphere is always amazing.

Lech Poznan, WisÅ‚a Kraków, Legia Warszawa and Cracovia Kraków all have great support if a little over enthusiastic sometimes!
Best atmosphere in Europe on 21:03 - Apr 22 with 3282 viewspencoedjack

Best atmosphere in Europe on 20:58 - Apr 22 by Polskijack

You can't go wrong with most of the games in the Polish top league, or indeed some of the lower league derby games. My local derby was Zagłębie Lubin v Śląsk Wrocław until Zagłębie were relegated but they are top of the first division so hopefully will go back up . I have been to a few and the atmosphere is always amazing.

Lech Poznan, WisÅ‚a Kraków, Legia Warszawa and Cracovia Kraków all have great support if a little over enthusiastic sometimes!

Plus Kraków is a top city with cheap beer and beautiful women
Best atmosphere in Europe on 21:08 - Apr 22 with 3272 viewsKilkennyjack

Try the famous glasgow celtic vs a new club called The The Rangers ...only played once so far and that was in the cup.... 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Best atmosphere in Europe on 22:44 - Apr 22 with 3196 viewsLohengrin

Best atmosphere in Europe on 21:08 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Try the famous glasgow celtic vs a new club called The The Rangers ...only played once so far and that was in the cup.... 🍀

Try The Reformation.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2015 22:49]

Best atmosphere in Europe on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 3188 viewsDafyddHuw

Went to see Monaco a few years back. Piss poor.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 23:20 - Apr 22 with 3166 viewsTNT

Went to Feyenoord, one afternoon, when on tour in Holland with The Swans. The ground was packed, the atmosphere incredible, and they were only welcoming their team and new pre-season signings one sunny afternoon! I'd love to see a game there and sample the atmosphere on match day!

Agree with a couple of posts above, the best atmosphere I've ever witnessed was from the home support at Petrolul Ploiesti. Awesome!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Best atmosphere in Europe on 23:49 - Apr 22 with 3148 viewsowainglyndwr

Best atmosphere in Europe on 21:08 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Celtic beating ranglers always great
Best atmosphere in Europe on 01:58 - Apr 23 with 3118 viewsEbo

Best atmosphere in Europe on 19:51 - Apr 22 by Lohengrin

There's plenty wish us dead, son, even on here, but we're going fu**in' nowhere!!

TVVATS

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Best atmosphere in Europe on 06:41 - Apr 23 with 3069 viewsjack247

St. Pauli (in Hamburg) at home vs anyone. You will have a hell of a session on the Reeperbahn after the game too.
Best atmosphere in Europe on 10:34 - Apr 23 with 2992 viewsDewi1jack

Best atmosphere in Europe on 14:23 - Apr 22 by latchford

Done quite a few grounds around Europe when working as a distance driver. (1990's/2000's)
This is pretty good, but like all good derbies, as Pencoed says, keep your wits about you. Same with AC v Inter (although can be hard to get tickets.)
I found the tickets quite expensive in Italy, compared to the rest of Europe and even GB at the time.
Polish games/ Czech/ Ukraine games always seemed to have a great craic, plus beautiful women and good cheap beer and food!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Best atmosphere in Europe on 11:00 - Apr 23 with 2975 viewsGlyn1

Find a cheap flight to Naples for a Napoli game. It was a helluva atmosphere for our Europa game. Their fans chanting made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024