Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Away 07:01 - Apr 25 with 2550 viewsTrue_blue

Rather than wearing pink pants for this one.. What does everyone think to wearing Burberry caps and stone island shirts/coats?
Top clobber and we would look the part!!!!
Barnsley Away on 07:12 - Apr 25 with 2542 viewsTalkingSutty

Probably the worst idea I have ever heard. Who wants to dress like a chav? Burberry Caps and Stone Island gear is old hat, it's what football fans did years ago and anybody walking around now with a Bueberry Cap has the piss taken out of them for trying to be the "Big I am".

I think we have a big ginger lad at Spotland who wears one. Those caps come in handy for identifying the village idiot.

Stick to Pink.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 7:12]
Barnsley Away on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 2389 viewstazzydjr

Think we should all wear Keith Hill mask's again or make sure there is one on every seat at Oakwell

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Barnsley Away on 10:28 - Apr 25 with 2338 viewsboffley

Barnsley Away on 10:08 - Apr 25 by tazzydjr

Think we should all wear Keith Hill mask's again or make sure there is one on every seat at Oakwell

A great idea Tazzy. So are you going to organize it then?
Barnsley Away on 10:32 - Apr 25 with 2316 viewsfrenzied

I see the Hartlepool lads are having a Bob Marley theme...they've been told Not to black up!!!!
Barnsley Away on 11:06 - Apr 25 with 2256 viewsNigeriamark

Barnsley Away on 10:32 - Apr 25 by frenzied

I see the Hartlepool lads are having a Bob Marley theme...they've been told Not to black up!!!!

FFS . I assume the PC movement is still alive and kicking in the UK. I am sure BM"s family wouldn't mind
Barnsley Away on 12:12 - Apr 25 with 2159 viewsAtThePeake

Forget the fact that it outs you as an idiot immediately, Stone Island gear costs hundreds of quid a pop compared to the fiver or so you can get a pair of pink pants for.

Pink for Keith. Especially there. More masks too please.

Tangled up in blue.

Barnsley Away on 14:05 - Apr 25 with 2036 views442Dale

Can we all go in blue & black?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024