Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread 12:34 - Apr 25 with 15204 viewsunion_jack

well I'm not going to start one. Anyone else?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 12:35]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:55 - Apr 25 with 2565 viewscrackerjack

Massive congrats to Garry & the boys..... 50 points

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:56 - Apr 25 with 2554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lovely stuff. Nervy end. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Poll: Tory leader

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 2521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:49 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

Who said anything about last week?

I did! They were flat and rubbish last week and got justly criticized (by you among others) and they've done really well today. Why can't the good Dr Winnie give the team praise when they've done well? Are you the smug self righteous policeman of this board? Leave that to Darran and thickie DGT, you're better than that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:59 - Apr 25 with 2439 viewsDarran

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:57 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I did! They were flat and rubbish last week and got justly criticized (by you among others) and they've done really well today. Why can't the good Dr Winnie give the team praise when they've done well? Are you the smug self righteous policeman of this board? Leave that to Darran and thickie DGT, you're better than that

Beep Beep Beep Beep.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:00 - Apr 25 with 2410 viewsbuilthjack

Another 3 points, fantastic.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:01 - Apr 25 with 2377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:59 - Apr 25 by Darran

Beep Beep Beep Beep.

Hook, line AND sinker. You sad, sad c*nt

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:02 - Apr 25 with 2339 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:57 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I have no idea what you're wittering on about for crying out loud. There I was having a bit of banter with my old sparring partner Dr Winston and here you come wittering on about last week's defeat just after this week's victory. Very odd. Enjoy the win, Brynnie, I realise that's difficult for you now but try it. Dear me, what a silly reaction. I hope you feel suitably embarrassed.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:03 - Apr 25 with 2316 viewsAnotherJohn

Yes, turned out to be a very good day in the end. We had our moments, but were rarely in top gear. Newcastle looked briittle when they came under pressure. They aren't out of the woods yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:04 - Apr 25 with 2284 viewsDr_Winston

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 16:47 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't think anyone could have praised last weeks performance. Whatever's wrong with giving credit where credit's due ?

It's something a lot of people struggle with.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:07 - Apr 25 with 2199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:02 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea what you're wittering on about for crying out loud. There I was having a bit of banter with my old sparring partner Dr Winston and here you come wittering on about last week's defeat just after this week's victory. Very odd. Enjoy the win, Brynnie, I realise that's difficult for you now but try it. Dear me, what a silly reaction. I hope you feel suitably embarrassed.

No embarrassment here my good fellow. And I'm definitely not on witter.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:07 - Apr 25 with 2196 viewsDarran

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:04 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

It's something a lot of people struggle with.

There's nothing wrong with saying a performance is shit if it was but you've just replied to a bloke that's wanted Monk to fail all season.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:09 - Apr 25 with 2160 viewslondonlisa2001

50 points - absolutely outstanding.

Easy to underestimate that achievement.

Some nice stuff from us in the second half as well - nice cameo from Oliviera and some lovely one touch passing for that 25 minutes or so. Good to see how much that meant.

Massive job from everyone in the squad and coaching staff.

Tremendous - looking forward to see what we do in the summer as well. And on a side note - chuffed to see Watford coming up - those of us of a certain age always remember those years of us and Watford neck and neck and I have always liked them ever since.
Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:10 - Apr 25 with 2128 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:07 - Apr 25 by Darran

There's nothing wrong with saying a performance is shit if it was but you've just replied to a bloke that's wanted Monk to fail all season.

Evidence?

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:12 - Apr 25 with 2101 viewsDarran

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:10 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Evidence?

Not needed you know who you are.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:16 - Apr 25 with 2008 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:12 - Apr 25 by Darran

Not needed you know who you are.

What??? Yes I do know who I am. Bit if you're going to accuse someone of something (as you love to do because you are a very bitter and twisted person - you're attitude to anyone who won't have a photo taken with you is evidence of that!) then put up or shut up or admit you're in the wrong xxx

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:21 - Apr 25 with 1948 viewsDarran

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:16 - Apr 25 by Brynmill_Jack

What??? Yes I do know who I am. Bit if you're going to accuse someone of something (as you love to do because you are a very bitter and twisted person - you're attitude to anyone who won't have a photo taken with you is evidence of that!) then put up or shut up or admit you're in the wrong xxx

Nah I don't need to prove anything to you Monk haters.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:24 - Apr 25 with 1893 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:21 - Apr 25 by Darran

Nah I don't need to prove anything to you Monk haters.

Go on, put up or apologise. It's ok, I'll forgive you being the benevolent bloke that I clearly am.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 1863 viewsDr_Winston

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:07 - Apr 25 by Darran

I know Brynnie very well and you couldn't be further from the truth.

Probably why I've found your spats to be so thoroughly tedious this season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:29 - Apr 25 with 1853 viewsmonmouth

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:09 - Apr 25 by londonlisa2001

50 points - absolutely outstanding.

Easy to underestimate that achievement.

Some nice stuff from us in the second half as well - nice cameo from Oliviera and some lovely one touch passing for that 25 minutes or so. Good to see how much that meant.

Massive job from everyone in the squad and coaching staff.

Tremendous - looking forward to see what we do in the summer as well. And on a side note - chuffed to see Watford coming up - those of us of a certain age always remember those years of us and Watford neck and neck and I have always liked them ever since.

Aye Ross Jenkins, Steaky Moore and all. I like Watty, even if getting the tube out there seemed to take 4 days, followed by the allotment walk..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:32 - Apr 25 with 1827 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:28 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

As tedious as Monk's style of play?

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:32 - Apr 25 with 1820 viewsJackfath

Why wasn't this thread made a sticky?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:33 - Apr 25 with 1811 viewsDarran

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:28 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

Ah right that probably explains why you've deleted my replies to him having a dig at me and as you'll see if you pay attention he mentioned me again today.
Stop being a knob Jamey.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:36 - Apr 25 with 1781 viewsmonmouth

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:32 - Apr 25 by exiledclaseboy

As tedious as Monk's style of play?

Fair play, are we really going to have an argument after such a great day. If so, hats off to all who have the energy.

Great great day. Remember when Noocastle away was just a fabulous cup draw to give Martin Hayes the chance to f*ck up and us to get routinely thrashed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:37 - Apr 25 with 1764 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:36 - Apr 25 by monmouth

Fair play, are we really going to have an argument after such a great day. If so, hats off to all who have the energy.

Great great day. Remember when Noocastle away was just a fabulous cup draw to give Martin Hayes the chance to f*ck up and us to get routinely thrashed.

Sorry, Monny, couldn't resist. Dr Winston knows my MO. He usually refuses to rise to it these days though, fair play.

Official Newcastle Utd V Swansea City Thread on 17:39 - Apr 25 with 1747 viewsphact0rri

I felt that during the first half trying up a sort of counter attack scheme showcased our lack of pace, and that as for counters we are really lacking. I think deciding for a pressing game in the second half showcased that were better dealing with the front foot when were primed.

Match of two halves for sure. second half was a great cracker. I did not expect that as I battled to stay awake in the first portion.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024