Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some players we may yet face this season 13:07 - Aug 6 with 1647 viewskarnataka

Looks like some pretty big transfers coming to the boil at the moment and we could have to contend with a few more big players with Man U currently after de Bruyne from Wolfsburg, Gaitan from Benfica, Pedro from Barca , Kroos and Ramos from Real and Lloris from Spurs; Arsenal after Benzema and Cheryshev from Real; Spurs after Meireles from Fenerbache; Liverpool after Illaramendi from Real.

Is Benitez having a bit of a clear out at Real? Anyone we could use?
Some players we may yet face this season on 13:14 - Aug 6 with 1613 viewsApeShit

Can't see us affording anyones wages from Real Madrid, maybe a player on loan?
Some players we may yet face this season on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 1613 viewsJackSomething

While Pedro to United looks likely, any of the rest of those coming off would be a surprise.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Some players we may yet face this season on 14:20 - Aug 6 with 1534 viewsDull1Thomas

I'm still hoping (but not with any great expectation) for us to announce the signing of a proven striker.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Some players we may yet face this season on 20:13 - Aug 6 with 1403 viewsAJ101

Some players we may yet face this season on 14:20 - Aug 6 by Dull1Thomas

I'm still hoping (but not with any great expectation) for us to announce the signing of a proven striker.

I don't think Real are, their first team squad is relatively streamlined and their youngsters loans have already been arranged, Barcelona are looking to loan some youngsters out though apparently.

I'd be shocked if Spurs are in for Raul Meireles, seems completely contrary to what with done in the transfer market and what Paul Mitchell and Pochettino are known for. I don't think he'd have the energy to play in our system as a DM anymore either and we still have lots of players further forward.
Some players we may yet face this season on 20:15 - Aug 6 with 1390 viewsDyfnant

Some players we may yet face this season on 20:13 - Aug 6 by AJ101

I don't think Real are, their first team squad is relatively streamlined and their youngsters loans have already been arranged, Barcelona are looking to loan some youngsters out though apparently.

I'd be shocked if Spurs are in for Raul Meireles, seems completely contrary to what with done in the transfer market and what Paul Mitchell and Pochettino are known for. I don't think he'd have the energy to play in our system as a DM anymore either and we still have lots of players further forward.

He's sh1t

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Some players we may yet face this season on 10:34 - Aug 7 with 1168 viewsSS2013

Some players we may yet face this season on 14:20 - Aug 6 by Dull1Thomas

We have one already!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024