Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Squads Contract Situation 11:14 - Aug 31 with 1920 viewsMagicDaps

It's looking pretty healthy, not only are we performing well but these players don't look like they'll go cheaply should big clubs go in for them given there contract situation. The only player who's contract is up at the end of the season is Tiendalli, the season after it's players who aren't so important to us any more - Emnes, Leon, Dyer, Rangel, Tremmel and Bartley.

This side, particularly the core of it is very strong but this could be the basis of the side for the next 3/4 years if we can hang on to them.

Fabianski - 2019
Williams - 2018
Fernandez - 2018
Cork - 2018
Shelvey - 2019
Sigurdsson - 2018
Montero - 2018
Ayew - 2019
Gomis - 2018

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Current Squads Contract Situation on 12:17 - Aug 31 with 1826 viewscurleigh

I think it goes to show how much this team has bonded that all the first team are on long term contracts, i know it's in our interest o get these players signed up for 3 - 4 years in case of interest from other clubs, but nobody looked to leave in the summer, Gomis is happier i guess now that his pal Ayew is with us (you could see after the game yesterday) and they link well on the pitch. there doesn't seem to be any cliques, they all play for each other and the manager. interesting to see the reaction from a poor defeat, but all bodes well for this to be a great season. Any body notice Fab's reaction to our goals yesterday, doing a knee sliding celebration in his box, quality.
Current Squads Contract Situation on 12:23 - Aug 31 with 1808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Current Squads Contract Situation on 12:17 - Aug 31 by curleigh

I think it goes to show how much this team has bonded that all the first team are on long term contracts, i know it's in our interest o get these players signed up for 3 - 4 years in case of interest from other clubs, but nobody looked to leave in the summer, Gomis is happier i guess now that his pal Ayew is with us (you could see after the game yesterday) and they link well on the pitch. there doesn't seem to be any cliques, they all play for each other and the manager. interesting to see the reaction from a poor defeat, but all bodes well for this to be a great season. Any body notice Fab's reaction to our goals yesterday, doing a knee sliding celebration in his box, quality.

Ayew seems a down to earth humble lad. This partnership could go down in Swans and Welsh football folklore. Almost a telepathic understanding between them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024