Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm so bored with the international break that...... 17:57 - Sep 7 with 2416 viewslondonscottish

........I'm going to Wembley tomorrow.

I'm expecting it to be no more that 10% as good as the playoff finals but it's really about the kids. Me and my mate are taking our young boys. Being 8 and 11 they are sutably excited and hopefully they get to see Mr Potato Head break the record.

Anyone else going or am the only one?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 18:24 - Sep 7 with 2356 viewsRecoilboss

We're all champing at the bit.
I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:17 - Sep 7 with 2292 viewslondonscottish

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 18:24 - Sep 7 by Recoilboss

We're all champing at the bit.

Oh well I've got my Fulham ticket to make up for it.

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:23 - Sep 7 with 2279 viewsRecoilboss

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:17 - Sep 7 by londonscottish

Oh well I've got my Fulham ticket to make up for it.

But are you watching the Scottish, Scottish? Scottish goalkeeping at its finest...
I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:30 - Sep 7 with 2270 viewslondonscottish

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:23 - Sep 7 by Recoilboss

But are you watching the Scottish, Scottish? Scottish goalkeeping at its finest...

No. Luckily I'm spared the pain as I don't have Sky.

F**k me. 2 - 2.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:32]

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 08:38 - Sep 8 with 2103 viewsRed_Ranger

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 20:30 - Sep 7 by londonscottish

No. Luckily I'm spared the pain as I don't have Sky.

F**k me. 2 - 2.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:32]

snap. taking the 10 year old. actually I think its a good dad and son night out. nandos and football. better than kidszania or aquapark or zoo.
I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 08:54 - Sep 8 with 2083 viewspaesanu

Home of football, and the greatest league in the world, and the FA are hopeful that the stadium will be TWO THIRDS FULL.

Goes to show how relatable the players are.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 09:32 - Sep 8 with 2059 viewslondonscottish

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 08:38 - Sep 8 by Red_Ranger

snap. taking the 10 year old. actually I think its a good dad and son night out. nandos and football. better than kidszania or aquapark or zoo.

That's the general idea.

Cheap tickets, a pint or two with mates and their sons beforehand and then a quick tube journey and some food on the way in.

If there's more that 20 minutes of interesting football all the better.

Having said that my boy has come down with a vomiting bug so maybe not after all...

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 12:35 - Sep 8 with 1996 viewsTacticalR

Things have come to a pretty pass when people are so bored with international breaks that they have to watch international football.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 18:13 - Sep 8 with 1910 viewslondonscottish

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 12:35 - Sep 8 by TacticalR

Things have come to a pretty pass when people are so bored with international breaks that they have to watch international football.

Thank God for norovirous. My boy is ill, the England tickets are sold, Blackburn tickets bought instead.

Much better option.

UUUURRRRRRRSss!!!

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 19:27 - Sep 8 with 1866 viewsFredManRave

I'm so bored with the Inter-national break. But what can I do?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 19:32 - Sep 8 with 1857 viewsTacticalR

I'm so bored with the international break that...... on 18:13 - Sep 8 by londonscottish

Thank God for norovirous. My boy is ill, the England tickets are sold, Blackburn tickets bought instead.

Much better option.

UUUURRRRRRRSss!!!

That norovirus is a lifesaver.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024