Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf - bring him home 11:22 - Sep 27 with 4455 viewsDafyddHuw

He's not doing it at the Etihad - we know he can do it here. We could play him & Gomis together - no need for one or the other - although that's another option. Would strike the fear od God into opposing defences. Would he swap the inevitable drop in salary though for starting every Saturday? He's already said that he regrets leaving us.

The most disappointing aspect of our mini "goal drought" is the fact that Gylfi, Ki and Jonjo aren't stepping up to at least have a pop. Ayew's already got a couple. Don't think Eder's our alternative answer.

Discuss.
Wilf - bring him home on 08:45 - Sep 29 with 771 viewsJackSomething

Wilf - bring him home on 07:50 - Sep 29 by SwaneeRiver

I appreciate that bar a few lumpheads, we are all in agreement that Wilf was fantastic for us.
I can just see a repeat of the Alan Curtis / Leon Britton situation, where a move doesn't work out and the player comes back to his spiritual home to pick up where he left off.
A guy can dream can't he ?

Indeed. My apologies if my initial post came off as patronising, it genuinely wasn't intended.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wilf - bring him home on 15:01 - Sep 29 with 715 viewsSwaneeRiver

Wilf - bring him home on 08:45 - Sep 29 by JackSomething

Indeed. My apologies if my initial post came off as patronising, it genuinely wasn't intended.

No problem. No offence taken. It's all about opinions and sometimes mine are a bit "left of centre"
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024