Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twickets 19:12 - Oct 19 with 2265 viewstommytanker

Has anyone used this site yet? Just bought tickets for tomorrow from the club....it turns out I could've got a ticket for my dad and me for £24 in total. Seems pretty decent. Will try moving forward.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2015 19:13]
Twickets on 21:21 - Oct 19 with 2187 viewsLongsufferingR

Used them for gig tickets a few times. Had some real bargains and the customer service is very good. Not surprised there's some cheap ones on there after Saturday!
Twickets on 07:33 - Oct 20 with 2085 viewsizlingtonhoop

"Will try moving forward"

Are you a crab?
Twickets on 15:27 - Oct 20 with 1982 viewsHantsR

Looked at this today and see that as a ST holder, then I can't really use it as a ST counts as a 'paper ticket' that I would have to physically hand over to someone or otherwise get the actual ticket to them rather than an e-transfer.

Tonight is a good example where I could have let someone have my ST for the Wendy match free or less than face value but no way I can send or otherwise hand over in time.
Twickets on 15:30 - Oct 20 with 1969 viewsellersliehoop

Twickets on 15:27 - Oct 20 by HantsR

Looked at this today and see that as a ST holder, then I can't really use it as a ST counts as a 'paper ticket' that I would have to physically hand over to someone or otherwise get the actual ticket to them rather than an e-transfer.

Tonight is a good example where I could have let someone have my ST for the Wendy match free or less than face value but no way I can send or otherwise hand over in time.

No that's not correct

I listed my two for MK for Saturday, the club cancel your ST's for the game in question and issue paper tickets directly to the purchaser
Twickets on 15:51 - Oct 20 with 1945 viewsHantsR

Twickets on 15:30 - Oct 20 by ellersliehoop

No that's not correct

I listed my two for MK for Saturday, the club cancel your ST's for the game in question and issue paper tickets directly to the purchaser

Oh ok thanks, maybe I should have read on... I guess I've left it too late anyway tonight but maybe a good idea for the future.
Twickets on 18:41 - Oct 20 with 1876 viewsRickyDicky

Have looked too deep into it but how do you stop away fans buying home end tickets ?

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024