Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 13:50 - Oct 30 with 2265 viewsqprphil

My brother supports Brentford, and says they have been playing well lately. He reckons they will beat us 3-1, and I reckon we will beat them 3-1.!!!! We need to get a run going, and get in the winning habit. Looking forward to this game. What are your thoughts.?
Brentford on 14:17 - Oct 30 with 2201 viewsHadders

I am trying hard to hate them. With their poxy atmospheric little ground and pub on every corner. Sorry. Just can`t do it.
Brentford on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 2177 viewssimmo

I like Brentford.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford on 14:31 - Oct 30 with 2166 viewshopphoops

These days it's no big thing to come out as a Middlesexual. Nonetheless, well done and good luck!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Brentford on 15:12 - Oct 30 with 2082 viewsdanehoop

You have no brother. Disown him and disavow all knowledge of such an abominiation before God.

Hold on, that is the treatment for having Chelshit relatives.

Brentford, fair enough then. He has a good shout of being right I suspect.

Never knowingly understood

Brentford on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 1865 viewsqprphil

Having just watched that load of crap on TV, I can see why people despair at Rangers.
Brentford were poor, we were worse. Yes we were unlucky with a couple of shots hitting the woodwork, but that was it. And what an earth was Ned doing for there goal, he was ball watching. We never looked like a team, just a bunch od individuals. Henry rubbish, no pace, no vision. Most of the time we played hoof ball, no one to make a pass, no one to cross the ball. There is no pace in the side, well, no one that can use it.
It is going to be a long hard season, and on this showing finishing in the bottom eight teams. Ramsey, the tactics, the players, no energy, a bit of each from what I saw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024