Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The opinion tonight from watching Sky 23:58 - Oct 30 with 2339 viewsWokingham_r

I wasn't at the game tonight.
My daughter and son were.
I watched it on Sky at home.
My daughter phoned me after the game from the M4, complaining bitterly that we didn't try to force the game in the 2nd half, we didn't show enough energy, unlike Brentford, and that the Venerable Clive had tweeted a similar view
My reply was that i thought that Lee Carsley had sent his team out with the over-riding tactic of ensuring that we didn't get the ball. He could see in the last 15 minutes of the 1st half that we were relying on the superior ball-playing skill and tactics of our players to eventually win the game.
So their plan was, simply, to deny us possession. And it worked.
No fault of the team ( for tactical discussions later, obviously)
And no fault of Chris Ramsey, either. Just bad luck and one game lost out of 46.

The opinion tonight from watching Sky on 00:01 - Oct 31 with 2311 viewsWatford_Ranger

I was there and thought it was sht.

Brentford had a gameplan which was simple and followed well by all eleven players. We sent eleven blokes out there with no plan as far as I could see.

Fault of the team for playing like cnts for 90% of the game. Fault of Ramsey for being out of his depth.
The opinion tonight from watching Sky on 00:07 - Oct 31 with 2266 viewsQPR1882

2 SKY TV Camera men had to go to hospital straight after the game, Strained necks apparently following QPR's players hoofing the ball in the air for 90 mins.
The opinion tonight from watching Sky on 00:18 - Oct 31 with 2206 viewsenfieldargh

If Ramsey is a great coach I'd hate to see a shyte one.

We are regressing

No positives and hopefully clint isn't too badly hurt

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The opinion tonight from watching Sky on 03:08 - Oct 31 with 2077 viewsthemodfather

brentford closed us down, doubling up on tackles, chasing and passed well
we passed poorly, woefully and wastefully HENCE THEIR GOAL
we didnt take our chances and qpr play with too slow a tempo imo, we don't close down and lack a roll up the sleeves leader to rally this lightweight team
ramsey has had near a year and have we progressed? at every level our teams leak goals.....one up front for us is as bad as the 3 at the back.
many clubs would want a few of our squad....we should be doing better.
managers are judged on results.....and also by the fans.
The opinion tonight from watching Sky on 10:03 - Oct 31 with 1817 viewsTGRRRSSS

Very overly generous Wokingham.

We had our moments I admit (Luongo especially with header and shot) but overall Brentford were better than us generally more comfortable on the ball, better organised and simply wanted it more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024