Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fargo - TV Series 18:34 - Nov 14 with 5034 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Watching this at the moment after giving up on The Walking Dead and it's brilliant. Even better than the film. Great filming, plot, dialogue, acting and a nice humour throughout.

Highly recommended.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fargo - TV Series on 09:04 - May 22 with 474 viewsenfieldargh

I've caught up with Better Call Saul on Netflix. 3 more episodes to show every Thursday

You might need to have watched Breaking Bad as its a prequel.

Its great stuff hoodlums, lawyers and Rhea Seehorn(apt name) wearing tight skirts

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fargo - TV Series on 09:59 - May 22 with 456 viewshubble

Thought both series of Fargo were excellent. For me TWD nosedived after series 5 (4 even) and now it's like a zombie soap opera, totally lost its way.

There are so many good series out there, this truly is the golden age of TV drama. Recent series I've enjoyed (or am still enjoying) are Vikings, Ray Donovan, Bates Motel (even though it's a bit teenage at times), Skinny Pete, Outlander (superb 1st series, 2nd series a bit flabby first half), Game of Thrones, WestWorld, Mr Robot (series 1, got too up its arse in 2), Startup (Martin Freeman gets everywhere), Rectify (I found this exquisite, very hard to find online, but worth it).... Currently just started watching Animal Kingdom which is fun... I could go on!

Of course it's all down to personal taste but there's something for everyone out there. TV drama has surpassed film as the premier medium for narrative drama in my opinion.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Fargo - TV Series on 10:14 - May 22 with 451 viewspeejaybee

Watching Bloodline on Netflix all about a Floridian family, getting sunburnt just watching it.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Fargo - TV Series on 10:27 - May 22 with 444 viewsPhildo

Fargo - TV Series on 23:19 - Dec 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Latest discovery is Netflix's comedy Master of None. Damn funny.

As a result of you and another posters tip on this last week I watched a load of this over the last few days. Really good.

On a wider note sky package £80 odd per month Netflix £7.50. Only one way this is going long term.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024