Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Expansion 17:55 - Dec 4 with 5888 viewsLandore_Jack

On hold.

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Liberty-expansion-plan-hold-say-Swans/stor

#backtojack

Stadium Expansion on 09:25 - Dec 5 with 844 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion on 08:04 - Dec 5 by Clinton

That's the bit that surprised me.
There won't be much from player sales in the current financial year as far as I can see, so presumbly there will be a loss at the end of the current financial year.
Need to keep an eye on wages methinks.

And what player sales are included in this years.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Stadium Expansion on 11:58 - Dec 5 with 751 viewswaynekerr55

Stadium Expansion on 09:09 - Dec 5 by dgt73

Why is it a concern ? Surely the club had a budget and they lived within that budget.

As the operating loss being the day to day costs of running the business were over a million a month, and were only offset by the sale of Wilf.

Raises eyebrows but not panic stations... Yet anyway

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stadium Expansion on 12:27 - Dec 5 with 732 viewsjack_lord

So we only had a profit of 1m when we sold Wilf for 25m?
I didn't look in to the accounts (too fricking lazy) but that is bonkers. The club was able to sign players with TV money previously so what the heck is going on?

I can imagine that we would have far more cash f we hadn't been paying all these stinking dividends.

How many times over the last five years have the club said that we could start the expansion in January but now, with a huge amount of turnover they are saying it is miles off. We were talking about expansion without ownership but now it appears only to be expansion with ownership.

I do hope that Jenkins et al aren't taking us for mugs as they have found how lucrative personally, the premier cashcow is.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Stadium Expansion on 12:38 - Dec 5 with 725 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion on 12:27 - Dec 5 by jack_lord

So we only had a profit of 1m when we sold Wilf for 25m?
I didn't look in to the accounts (too fricking lazy) but that is bonkers. The club was able to sign players with TV money previously so what the heck is going on?

I can imagine that we would have far more cash f we hadn't been paying all these stinking dividends.

How many times over the last five years have the club said that we could start the expansion in January but now, with a huge amount of turnover they are saying it is miles off. We were talking about expansion without ownership but now it appears only to be expansion with ownership.

I do hope that Jenkins et al aren't taking us for mugs as they have found how lucrative personally, the premier cashcow is.

Have man city paid all the £28 million then ? I was under the impression it was payable over 3yrs ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Stadium Expansion on 13:45 - Dec 5 with 685 viewsswans11

doesn't bony come under next year's. if they no not going expand give us back deposit now. at moment have wait to see if goes ahead next year I would like my Interest back they must be earning decent bit from everyone
Stadium Expansion on 13:52 - Dec 5 with 676 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Stadium Expansion on 13:45 - Dec 5 by swans11

doesn't bony come under next year's. if they no not going expand give us back deposit now. at moment have wait to see if goes ahead next year I would like my Interest back they must be earning decent bit from everyone

Was Peter "golden ticket" Ridsdale consulted for the deposit offer?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024