Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coincidence?? 10:44 - Dec 6 with 1369 viewsBeaker

Since Beattie became attacking coach we have been shite up front. Bloody hell, he couldn't even manage Accrington Stanley !! Jobs for the boys me thinks
Coincidence?? on 11:08 - Dec 6 with 1328 viewsDan_Swan

We scored 10 goals in the opening 5 games conceding 4. Since then in 12 games Scored 7 whilst conceding 19.

Beattie is just a scapegoat, We've not played well in months.

Still following Dr's orders!

Coincidence?? on 11:17 - Dec 6 with 1283 viewsjack247

Very few people on here know how good or bad Beattie is, same goes for all of the management team.
Coincidence?? on 11:20 - Dec 6 with 1273 viewsperchrockjack

The results of his work are on the pitch.

They re not good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Coincidence?? on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 1225 viewsjack247

Coincidence?? on 11:20 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

They re not good

That's the results of the management team as a wholes work. I'm not saying Beattie plays a massive or tiny role in it, I just don't know. I very much doubt anyone else on here does either.

I'd expect them all to be handed their p45 before too long regardless.
Coincidence?? on 11:30 - Dec 6 with 1220 viewsDan_Swan

Coincidence?? on 11:20 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

They re not good

Same can be said for the whole management team, I just think singling him out is unfair

Coincidence?? on 12:14 - Dec 6 with 1143 viewsFlashberryjack

So let me get this straight.......we employ an attacking coach to, well, make us attack better.
He fails miserably to improve that part of our game, in fact makes it even worst.

Maybe it's just me, but I would have thought that any criticism leveled at Beattie would be well and truly justified, when considering how f*cking awful we've been up front.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Coincidence?? on 12:18 - Dec 6 with 1116 viewsDan_Swan

Coincidence?? on 12:14 - Dec 6 by Flashberryjack

So let me get this straight.......we employ an attacking coach to, well, make us attack better.
He fails miserably to improve that part of our game, in fact makes it even worst.

Maybe it's just me, but I would have thought that any criticism leveled at Beattie would be well and truly justified, when considering how f*cking awful we've been up front.

We've been just as bad at the back. Blaming one element of the play doesn't make sense

Coincidence?? on 12:30 - Dec 6 with 1069 viewsFlashberryjack

Coincidence?? on 12:18 - Dec 6 by Dan_Swan

We've been just as bad at the back. Blaming one element of the play doesn't make sense

So would you blame Beattie for that or the defensive/goalkeepers coach?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Coincidence?? on 12:36 - Dec 6 with 1035 viewsgiantstoneater

Just like Cusack before him Monk has brought in a pal to help him out and its failed miserably although can't all be Beatties fault not even Monks but sooner or later the players will have to stand tall and show us why they were so highly regarded by us in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024