Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely 20:19 - Dec 20 with 7214 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-speed-boss-search-Marcelo-Bie

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:56 - Dec 20 with 1923 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:49 - Dec 20 by perchrockjack

We disintegrated 35 yrs ago.

Not again, please..

Maybe , we re not cut out for big business .

Thinking if that yank interest was all bad.

I said we needed the investment at the time our boys have gone as far as they can ,bless them ,they can't go on forever we need big bucks from somewhere to take us to another level
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:02 - Dec 20 with 1879 viewsmax936

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:56 - Dec 20 by GeoffThom

I said we needed the investment at the time our boys have gone as far as they can ,bless them ,they can't go on forever we need big bucks from somewhere to take us to another level

Geoff it wasn't investment in the Club it was buying the shares off Directors wanting to cash in on their shares, the club wouldn't have received a fecking penny, those yanks were after a cash cow.
Now the Crystal Palace recent investment is a totally different concept, most of that 100mill will go straight into the club.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:04 - Dec 20 with 1862 viewsDarran

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:56 - Dec 20 by GeoffThom

That's one of your finest Geoff,the money was going in their pockets not being invested in the club you thick tw*t

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:10 - Dec 20 with 1817 viewsmonmouth

Jesus, there still can't be anyone except you and perch that still believe this horseshit.

Anyway, you should cheer up, it's possible we will go to 'another level'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:36 - Dec 20 with 1727 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:04 - Dec 20 by Darran

That's one of your finest Geoff,the money was going in their pockets not being invested in the club you thick tw*t

And you've had written conformation of that tea bag ! Nobody knows as it didn't happen but I'll tell you this we are going to need investment sooner rather than later from somewhere if you want to remain in the prem
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:40 - Dec 20 with 1696 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:36 - Dec 20 by GeoffThom

And you've had written conformation of that tea bag ! Nobody knows as it didn't happen but I'll tell you this we are going to need investment sooner rather than later from somewhere if you want to remain in the prem

I take it you mean real Investment in the club and not just money for the shareholders
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:42 - Dec 20 with 1683 viewsGeoffThom

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:40 - Dec 20 by dobjack2

I take it you mean real Investment in the club and not just money for the shareholders

Yes
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 23:09 - Dec 20 with 1599 viewsNeathJack

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 22:42 - Dec 20 by GeoffThom

Yes

You mean loaning the club money which at some point in the future has to be paid back?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 23:20 - Dec 20 with 1561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:48 - Dec 20 by blaine_scfc

Why did Huw Cooze put that tweet out though? He must have thought the deal was as good as done, if it was only a wind up, I don't really think it's an appropriate one given the position we are in.

Or the position Huw Cooze is in/holds

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 23:23 - Dec 20 with 1544 viewsAngelRangelQS

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 23:20 - Dec 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Or the position Huw Cooze is in/holds

Shouldn't he be representing the fans rather than getting pissed up with the rest of the board at the Christmas party and tweeting?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024