Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unwanted inheritance - Preview 11:37 - Jan 12 with 1780 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/41647
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 17:56 - Jan 12 with 1493 viewsQPRDave

Northern, some very good points made there.
But I disagree with the Neil Warnock bit.
The way you have portrayed his short tenure imo, makes it sound like nothing but pure luck.
I think that is way off. NW brought a plan to the table, that the players responded to.
Yes we weren't suddenly "Stokelona" (don't ask me why I chose Stoke) but we kept 4 clean sheets and I reckon arguably had as much threat up front, minus Chaz as we do with Polter in the side. I seem to remember 2 really good chances created at Boro that I think Matty P ballsed up
Sandro who you have mentioned, had his best games under NW, yes again I know some would say he could only get better, but even so he responded.
Ok the posters like me that keep saying NW should've been offered the job, keep being told he didn't want it, fair enough, I don't have any proof he did, but I think rather than just taking his word for it, I hope he was asked again after the up turn in results.
Same players as now, but JFH can't either get a clean sheet or barely a chance created from them. Yes he inherited a mess, but he must've known that.
Wrong man for the job I think
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 18:44 - Jan 12 with 1460 viewssimmohoopster

My concern with JFH before he was appointed was that his Chelsea past would quickly be brought up if we didn't get a flying start under him. Unfortunately this is starting to materialise. There is a massive job required to get QPR straight. We have been mismanaged for years. Changing manager again will exacerbate the problem.

NW would not have been the right choice even if he wanted the job a,s we need to think longer term and build the club up. NW isn't the man to do that. We need a coherent strategy at the club. I thought we were starting to see that. However I believe Incompenent fernandes is undermining this because he wants a quick return to the prem, even if we aen't in a fit state to do this. The man really is clueless and useless. I really wish he had never walked through the door.
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 1421 viewsQPRDave

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 18:44 - Jan 12 by simmohoopster

My concern with JFH before he was appointed was that his Chelsea past would quickly be brought up if we didn't get a flying start under him. Unfortunately this is starting to materialise. There is a massive job required to get QPR straight. We have been mismanaged for years. Changing manager again will exacerbate the problem.

NW would not have been the right choice even if he wanted the job a,s we need to think longer term and build the club up. NW isn't the man to do that. We need a coherent strategy at the club. I thought we were starting to see that. However I believe Incompenent fernandes is undermining this because he wants a quick return to the prem, even if we aen't in a fit state to do this. The man really is clueless and useless. I really wish he had never walked through the door.

I don't think we should be looking longer term than staying in this division after the start we've had. Neil would've been ideal for this
I will say this regarding a quick prem return, I wouldn't mind a too quick return, especially with the money on offer. Just don't spend like we did last time.
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:31 - Jan 12 with 1401 viewsNorthernr

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 17:56 - Jan 12 by QPRDave

Northern, some very good points made there.
But I disagree with the Neil Warnock bit.
The way you have portrayed his short tenure imo, makes it sound like nothing but pure luck.
I think that is way off. NW brought a plan to the table, that the players responded to.
Yes we weren't suddenly "Stokelona" (don't ask me why I chose Stoke) but we kept 4 clean sheets and I reckon arguably had as much threat up front, minus Chaz as we do with Polter in the side. I seem to remember 2 really good chances created at Boro that I think Matty P ballsed up
Sandro who you have mentioned, had his best games under NW, yes again I know some would say he could only get better, but even so he responded.
Ok the posters like me that keep saying NW should've been offered the job, keep being told he didn't want it, fair enough, I don't have any proof he did, but I think rather than just taking his word for it, I hope he was asked again after the up turn in results.
Same players as now, but JFH can't either get a clean sheet or barely a chance created from them. Yes he inherited a mess, but he must've known that.
Wrong man for the job I think

4 clean sheets?
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:44 - Jan 12 with 1387 viewsPommyhoop

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:10 - Jan 12 by QPRDave

I don't think we should be looking longer term than staying in this division after the start we've had. Neil would've been ideal for this
I will say this regarding a quick prem return, I wouldn't mind a too quick return, especially with the money on offer. Just don't spend like we did last time.

Neil did not want it though. He made that quite clear.
JFH was the best man for the job out of those we approached/ interviewed.
We really have to give him a chance and not keep harking back to Neil.
ESPECIALLY at matches whether home or away. That helps no one..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 20:23 - Jan 12 with 1358 viewsQPRDave

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:31 - Jan 12 by Northernr

4 clean sheets?

Ah......Ok I'll bow to your knowledge there North....Felt like 4, must've been the NW feelgood factor
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 20:26 - Jan 12 with 1349 viewsQPRDave

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:44 - Jan 12 by Pommyhoop

Yeah I can't argue against this fact Pommy, re NW didn't want it
Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 10:12 - Jan 13 with 1181 viewsbillericaydicky

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 19:44 - Jan 12 by Pommyhoop

Spot on
Login to get fewer ads

Unwanted inheritance - Preview on 12:15 - Jan 13 with 1133 viewsdaveB

Warnock did well but you have to admit that Reading win was pretty lucky, nothing wrong with that at all but I don't think results would have continued. It was pretty much the same as now under Warnock but we had Charlie Austin playing so always likely to nick a goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024