Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then... 22:40 - Jan 13 with 5244 viewsPhil_S

We will naturally appeal the red card and there is little doubt we will win that appeal

But what retrospective action will be taken against Yann M'Vila who blatantly cheated to get the referee to make that decision. Surely that has to be worthy of a ban
So then... on 23:00 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewsdailew

So then... on 22:52 - Jan 13 by Trundle10

He kicked the floor and went down. Conned the ref

He was shoved down from behind.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

So then... on 23:00 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewsSwanzay

So then... on 22:53 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

OK then overeating to get a player sent off is not cheating.

If you want to believe that it was just part of the game that we had to spend the best part of an hour a man light then you carry on

For me he cheated, knew he had cheated (the smile on his face suggested that much) and he should face retrospective action

You just accept it

Im more interested to know what the feck we are going to do, to get out of this position, tonight to a very large extent was out of our control, but as you are in the know (without admitting), can you confirm if we are going to bring anybody in or are we placing it all on black, so to speak?
Curt doesn't deserve this, where is the Trust real voice?
So then... on 23:01 - Jan 13 with 1302 viewsTrundle10

So then... on 22:59 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Completely agree on replays - too many massive decisions being made wrong (in almost every game) and yet there seems no need to use the obvious technology available

It is a no brainer. Adds to the spectacle and defuses contentious incidents.
So then... on 23:03 - Jan 13 with 1285 viewsPhil_S

So then... on 23:00 - Jan 13 by Swanzay

Im more interested to know what the feck we are going to do, to get out of this position, tonight to a very large extent was out of our control, but as you are in the know (without admitting), can you confirm if we are going to bring anybody in or are we placing it all on black, so to speak?
Curt doesn't deserve this, where is the Trust real voice?

There will be transfer activity in the January window from what I believe yes. Clearly I won't give the detail of what but everyone knows what we need to do
So then... on 23:05 - Jan 13 with 1262 viewsTrundle10

So then... on 23:00 - Jan 13 by dailew

He was shoved down from behind.

Never a pen. Watch it again. We would be seething if that was given against us. Honestly
So then... on 23:06 - Jan 13 with 1253 viewsjasper_T

So then... on 22:53 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

OK then overeating to get a player sent off is not cheating.

If you want to believe that it was just part of the game that we had to spend the best part of an hour a man light then you carry on

For me he cheated, knew he had cheated (the smile on his face suggested that much) and he should face retrospective action

You just accept it

The ref is to blame for the card and its colour. M'Vila just did what any pro would do when taking a knock.

Ref didn't even glance at the damage. Card was produced due to the "stamping" action of Naughton. The ball was obviously played from his angle.
So then... on 23:08 - Jan 13 with 1207 viewslovejuicejack

So then... on 23:05 - Jan 13 by Trundle10

Never a pen. Watch it again. We would be seething if that was given against us. Honestly

Not a penalty as long as there's a hole in my ass, will I take it? All day long, how many of those have we had against us.
So then... on 23:08 - Jan 13 with 1208 viewsDeerhunter

Calm down lads, soft red card but M'Vila did nothing (except run the middle of the park )
Login to get fewer ads

So then... on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1188 viewsdailew

Never said it was a pen.

I'm saying Ayew never dived as you implied.

Why are you so keen to implicate a Swansea player?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

So then... on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1178 viewsTrundle10

So then... on 23:08 - Jan 13 by lovejuicejack

Not a penalty as long as there's a hole in my ass, will I take it? All day long, how many of those have we had against us.

I agree. Take it all day long.
So then... on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1177 viewsSwanzay

So then... on 23:03 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

There will be transfer activity in the January window from what I believe yes. Clearly I won't give the detail of what but everyone knows what we need to do

Thanks for the reply appreciated, who the feck though is choosing the incoming? Does Alan have a say or are we playing Subbuteo these days?
So then... on 23:12 - Jan 13 with 1168 viewsCopaMundial

Yes the officials were shit and yes there was cheating but do you know what if you want to blame someone take a look at the directors box.
What other club would appoint a sixty year old reluctant manager backed up by a goalkeeping coach and somebody who could tell you how far you've run to the millimetre during a game.

Curts a legend and always will be but this is the wrong gig for him,hang your heads in shame board you've hung him out to dry.
So then... on 23:12 - Jan 13 with 1159 viewseverytimeref

So then... on 22:59 - Jan 13 by union_jack

Actually, in the linesman so defence on the offside he did give, he did the right thing. The player through on goal was only deemed to be offside when he touched the ball, hence the delay in raising the flag. Not seen any replays only live at the game but I think if the other player coming through had scored it would have stood because he was on side.

Actually that's last season's interpretation. They have changed it and now they should flag as soon as the player makes a move towards the ball.
So then... on 23:18 - Jan 13 with 1111 viewsraynor94

So then... on 23:10 - Jan 13 by Swanzay

Thanks for the reply appreciated, who the feck though is choosing the incoming? Does Alan have a say or are we playing Subbuteo these days?

You really are obnoxious

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

So then... on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 1084 viewsswanstillidai

Ayew should be charged for not getting up and waving his finger ala Robbie Fowler.
So then... on 23:28 - Jan 13 with 1032 viewsSwanzay

So then... on 23:18 - Jan 13 by raynor94

You really are obnoxious

Go away you boring tw@, I guessing you licked the ass dry, go and do some knitting!
So then... on 23:30 - Jan 13 with 1007 viewsDewi1jack

So then... on 22:54 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

And of course lets not forget that there will be no comeback on the most inept referee I have ever seen

This tw@ was worse than the muppet we had from the Isle of Wight (Scunthorpe League cup/ fa cup?? Memory is grim. sorry) The game he made Bess stand with one foot on the pitch after sending off 3 (I think)
Difference is, we don't risk over a £100 million for being knocked out of the cup.
We go down, yes it's our own fault.
But to go down because of tosspot officials who don't know the laws of the game? Lino had a FIFA badge ffs. How????
Refs need to be accountable, especially when the winning manager says the ref was sh1te as well.
Refs need to give interviews after a game, the same as managers are forced to do, even though they're fuming at the time.
They then get fined for questioning the ref/ lino whose been a knob.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So then... on 23:30 - Jan 13 with 1000 viewsraynor94

So then... on 23:28 - Jan 13 by Swanzay

Go away you boring tw@, I guessing you licked the ass dry, go and do some knitting!

Point proven, stick to your conspiracy theories, your sadly lacking on the football front

So then... on 23:33 - Jan 13 with 967 viewsSwanzay

So then... on 23:30 - Jan 13 by raynor94

Point proven, stick to your conspiracy theories, your sadly lacking on the football front

Oh yes, let listen to you, you never start a decent thread your to busy licking ass, no point you boring twit!
So then... on 23:34 - Jan 13 with 959 viewsraynor94

So then... on 23:33 - Jan 13 by Swanzay

Oh yes, let listen to you, you never start a decent thread your to busy licking ass, no point you boring twit!

Lay off the bottle

So then... on 23:35 - Jan 13 with 955 viewsTrundle10

So then... on 23:10 - Jan 13 by dailew

Never said it was a pen.

I'm saying Ayew never dived as you implied.

Why are you so keen to implicate a Swansea player?

I am not but you cant have it both ways. He kicked the floor and dived as if he was shot. Both Curtis and Alladyce said the same.
So then... on 23:36 - Jan 13 with 935 viewsPhil_S

Ah yes and the pathetic scream too....not that he was conning the referee of course, all part of the game...
So then... on 23:42 - Jan 13 with 899 viewsSwanzay

So then... on 23:34 - Jan 13 by raynor94

Lay off the bottle

Nah, your still boring, try using your own imagination,maybe one day you could create a decent post!
So then... on 23:46 - Jan 13 with 861 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So then... on 22:58 - Jan 13 by costalotta

Bottom line, we could have been 2 or 3 down before we got the pen. We started badly and this is indicative of where we are at the moment, top to bottom of this club...really bad! Everything else is just an excuse.

First goal was offside so it would still have been 0-0 at the penalty. Third goal also offside.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So then... (n/t) on 23:48 - Jan 13 with 829 viewsTrundle10

So then... on 23:46 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

First goal was offside so it would still have been 0-0 at the penalty. Third goal also offside.

Not a pen either though. He fugged everything up
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 23:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024