Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on twitter 10:51 - Jan 16 with 12488 viewsshandyjack

relegation battlers around us are not strengthening but buying for the sake of it

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dineen on twitter on 19:45 - Jan 16 with 1716 viewscostalotta

Dineen on twitter on 19:40 - Jan 16 by Elward

Dineen is one person who i believe was simply in the right place at the right time with a bit of money as the occasions i have spoken to him/asked him something he gave me wrong info and another time when i quized him regarding something with the club he came across as if he didn't have a clue.

warns he something to do wit Trust at one time. before he took his personal position on the board?
Dineen on twitter on 19:46 - Jan 16 with 1694 viewsDarran

Dineen on twitter on 19:45 - Jan 16 by costalotta

warns he something to do wit Trust at one time. before he took his personal position on the board?

Why are you asking that you know quite well he was stop acting the dumb arse mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen on twitter on 19:47 - Jan 16 with 1683 viewsskippyjack

Dineen on twitter on 19:46 - Jan 16 by Darran

Why are you asking that you know quite well he was stop acting the dumb arse mun.

That's my job.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Dineen on twitter on 19:48 - Jan 16 with 1678 viewsraynor94

Dineen is one person who i believe was simply in the right place at the right time with a bit of money as the occasions i have spoken to him/asked him something he gave me wrong info and another time when i quized him regarding something with the club he came across as if he didn't have a clue.

Put his money where his mouth is, would you?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dineen on twitter on 19:54 - Jan 16 with 1603 viewscostalotta

Dineen on twitter on 19:46 - Jan 16 by Darran

Well yes, i just cannot remember what his role or when he switched was thats all, hence the question. Perhaps i could phrased it better. I have no problem with that by the way. He's clearly instrumental in our recent history and you have to admire the courage he showed to put his money in when there wasn't a lot about 10 or so years ago.
Dineen on twitter on 20:00 - Jan 16 with 1530 viewsSwanzay

Benik Afobe scored today for Bournemouth on his debut, and what a result for them!
Dineen on twitter on 20:02 - Jan 16 with 1511 viewsBloodyhills

If Dineen's tweet is an insight into the thinking of the board then it looks like we are not going to strengthen our squad and at the moment the squad is not performing well enough to stay up. FFS

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Dineen on twitter on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 1496 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 19:48 - Jan 16 by raynor94

Put his money where his mouth is, would you?

He did, and has been well compensated for doing so......now he should get the f*ck off twitter where he's been making a right tw*t of himself and our club, and do the job he's being handsomely rewarded for doing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on twitter on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 1494 viewsraynor94

Dineen on twitter on 20:00 - Jan 16 by Swanzay

Benik Afobe scored today for Bournemouth on his debut, and what a result for them!

It wasn't his debut, unusual for you to get something wrong

Dineen on twitter on 20:05 - Jan 16 with 1473 viewsBloodyhills

Dineen on twitter on 11:01 - Jan 16 by caerleon_jack

Some would say he has a point.

Sunderland's signings are not proven quality - if anything, N'doye showed last year that he's not got the goals in him to stave off relegation.

Newcastle have spent £12m on a midfielder who is prone to going missing and has had temperament questioned at both previous clubs.

Bournemouth have spent £18m on two Championship strikers.

Sure, but when the ship is sinking it's worth being a bit braver and trying to do something rather than sit on your deck chair and wonder why the water is lapping at your feet and is rising.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Dineen on twitter on 20:08 - Jan 16 with 1448 viewsChrisSCFC

The club shop site hasn't been working properly in 3 days.

The commercial & marketing king needs to get it sorted.
Dineen on twitter on 20:09 - Jan 16 with 1430 viewsraynor94

Dineen on twitter on 20:04 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

He did, and has been well compensated for doing so......now he should get the f*ck off twitter where he's been making a right tw*t of himself and our club, and do the job he's being handsomely rewarded for doing.

100% agree he should leave Twitter alone, I was only making the point he put his money in

Dineen on twitter on 20:15 - Jan 16 with 1376 viewsSwanzay

Dineen on twitter on 20:04 - Jan 16 by raynor94

It wasn't his debut, unusual for you to get something wrong

I know sorry mate, what was I thinking!
Dineen on twitter on 20:17 - Jan 16 with 1354 viewsdougie

Lucky for the trust then as well. Him, rich lillicrap, sparky and the rest. Our 20% wouldn't be what it is without them. I hate being selective.
Dineen on twitter on 20:17 - Jan 16 with 1351 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 20:09 - Jan 16 by raynor94

100% agree he should leave Twitter alone, I was only making the point he put his money in

Yeah!! but we hear the same old thing every time anyone dare level any criticism in his direction.......and to be honest it's wearing a bit thin now, f*ck me they spunked god knows how much ££££££££ making a film to tell the world how good they are.

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 20:22 - Jan 16 with 1303 viewsraynor94

Dineen on twitter on 20:17 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Yeah!! but we hear the same old thing every time anyone dare level any criticism in his direction.......and to be honest it's wearing a bit thin now, f*ck me they spunked god knows how much ££££££££ making a film to tell the world how good they are.

Hey, I'm not defending him now, just stated what happened in the beginning

Dineen on twitter on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 1246 viewsmax936

Nah he's crap mun, loads on here said so, Championship is his level apparently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dineen on twitter on 20:31 - Jan 16 with 1212 viewsjackeinstein

Dineen on twitter on 20:04 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Have met Leigh and his brother Nick both nice lads albeit a bit posh. Genuinely huge Swans fans and did take a big risk with their money at the time, something that plenty of us refused to do, however they have been well rewarded as a result, and if we're being honest those at the helm are struggling to run what is a huge animal, seems the board could do with some help in all departments Commercial, scouting, financial, PR.
Think he's personally getting a bit too much of a bashing as at least he'll communicate with the fans but please someone in PR tell him sometimes less is more.
But maybe a little communication from the club in terms of what our plans are wouldn't go a miss.
Dineen on twitter on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 1196 viewsBorojack

Shelvey played well too apparantly.
Huw Jenkins must cringe when Dineen tweets such crap.
Just makes the club look stupid oh hang on !

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Dineen on twitter on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 1145 viewsdougie

Dineen on twitter on 20:05 - Jan 16 by Bloodyhills

Sure, but when the ship is sinking it's worth being a bit braver and trying to do something rather than sit on your deck chair and wonder why the water is lapping at your feet and is rising.

Yeah but I doubt he can do much about that or that we can blame him for it as Apparently the following are to blame:

1. the the scouts for our signings
2. the manager for the signings
3. the chairman/ dof for the signings

Ok. Let's blame the lot of them and hang them out to dry. The sad thing is they have probably all played their part in this fiasco. .not one individual.
Dineen on twitter on 20:45 - Jan 16 with 1108 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 20:40 - Jan 16 by dougie

Yeah but I doubt he can do much about that or that we can blame him for it as Apparently the following are to blame:

1. the the scouts for our signings
2. the manager for the signings
3. the chairman/ dof for the signings

Ok. Let's blame the lot of them and hang them out to dry. The sad thing is they have probably all played their part in this fiasco. .not one individual.

I agree, not only one person to blame for our predicament, but none of the others are tweeting about it, which is what this thread is about.

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 1080 viewscostalotta

Dineen on twitter on 20:45 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

I agree, not only one person to blame for our predicament, but none of the others are tweeting about it, which is what this thread is about.

What about the infamous Hola tweet.
Dineen on twitter on 20:54 - Jan 16 with 1052 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 20:49 - Jan 16 by costalotta

What about the infamous Hola tweet.

"Dineen on twitter" is the thread, although I'll agree, that Hola tweet was embarrassing, I thought we left all that stuff to our cousins up the road........seems not.

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 20:54 - Jan 16 with 1046 viewsjackeinstein

Dineen on twitter on 20:45 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Think only Van zweden on Twitter apart from Dineen, the others have more sense than to get ruined on social media.
Dineen on twitter on 21:51 - Jan 16 with 902 viewswaynekerr55

Dineen on twitter on 20:31 - Jan 16 by jackeinstein

Have met Leigh and his brother Nick both nice lads albeit a bit posh. Genuinely huge Swans fans and did take a big risk with their money at the time, something that plenty of us refused to do, however they have been well rewarded as a result, and if we're being honest those at the helm are struggling to run what is a huge animal, seems the board could do with some help in all departments Commercial, scouting, financial, PR.
Think he's personally getting a bit too much of a bashing as at least he'll communicate with the fans but please someone in PR tell him sometimes less is more.
But maybe a little communication from the club in terms of what our plans are wouldn't go a miss.

Yes I'm sure he's a good guy. A tad impulsive in my experience.

Didn't he put money in at a later date,, not at the time when the others lumped in to out petty

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024