Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M 09:09 - Jan 18 with 4093 viewsVetchfieldpasty

£8.5M.........Phuck that!!!

Ronaldo he aint!!!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 9:11]
SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 765 viewsPrivate_Partz

SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 11:49 - Jan 18 by Loyal

If he scored three wining goals in three games which he is more than capable of doing we would be half way to being a premier league club. Swansea City's inaction here is frightening.

This is right. It Is stupid money but he will enhance Norwich. We need to get our transfer dealings done ASAP as we have dithered for too long. Hopefully, if the ne Head Coach does arrive, we will see some action on this front by the weekend. I suspect those targets Curt talked about, the ones agreed with Garry M, will go on the back burner until FG has had a look at them.
Unfortunately is going right down to the wire though and this does not help us in our quest to get out of this mess.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 13:28]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 731 viewsjack247

SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 13:27 - Jan 18 by Private_Partz

This is right. It Is stupid money but he will enhance Norwich. We need to get our transfer dealings done ASAP as we have dithered for too long. Hopefully, if the ne Head Coach does arrive, we will see some action on this front by the weekend. I suspect those targets Curt talked about, the ones agreed with Garry M, will go on the back burner until FG has had a look at them.
Unfortunately is going right down to the wire though and this does not help us in our quest to get out of this mess.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 13:28]

Guidolin came out of the blue to most of us, but I'd imagine he has been in discussions with the board for a while. He will know who our transfer targets are and will presumably have done his research on them, as well as analysing the current squad. He probably has his own ideas on who he would like us to bring in, but I'd expect that has been discussed as well.
SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 13:56 - Jan 18 with 695 viewsmonmouth

SSN Reporting Naismith going to Norwich for £8.5M on 13:43 - Jan 18 by jack247

Guidolin came out of the blue to most of us, but I'd imagine he has been in discussions with the board for a while. He will know who our transfer targets are and will presumably have done his research on them, as well as analysing the current squad. He probably has his own ideas on who he would like us to bring in, but I'd expect that has been discussed as well.

Logically I'd expect a couple of serie a players and maybe DeGuz.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024