Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit when credit is due 22:50 - Jan 18 with 2695 viewsbigbony

Neil Taylor take a bow... Outstanding tonight, his performance will be over shadowed by ash's (rightly so) but I believe Taylor needs a shout out...

Cork very good too!
Credit when credit is due on 22:53 - Jan 18 with 2672 viewsItchySphincter

Agree, best I've seen Taylor play in a long time. He obviously enjoyed not having a winger in front of him. Cork too. With a few more points and confidence returning we should start looking to get something out of every game again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Credit when credit is due on 22:54 - Jan 18 with 2655 viewsCooperman

Taylor was outstanding. One of the best games I've seen him play.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Credit when credit is due on 22:55 - Jan 18 with 2638 viewsbuilthjack

Nice to see him go forward

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Credit when credit is due on 22:55 - Jan 18 with 2630 viewsblaine_scfc

Agreed but that header at the end. I nearly collapsed. What was he thinking.
Credit when credit is due on 22:55 - Jan 18 with 2614 viewsawayjack

Yup looked dangerous going forward and aside from one error, solid in defence. 9/10
Credit when credit is due on 22:56 - Jan 18 with 2605 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Credit when credit is due on 22:54 - Jan 18 by Cooperman

Taylor was outstanding. One of the best games I've seen him play.

This

only blot on the copybook was the rushed clearance at the end

Hope he continues like this until the end of the season

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Credit when credit is due on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 2580 viewsTheKirkyLife

Taylor played how I imagined Tubbynou would do at the start of the season. Best performance in the shirt that I can remember.
Credit when credit is due on 22:59 - Jan 18 with 2538 viewsItchySphincter

Credit when credit is due on 22:57 - Jan 18 by TheKirkyLife

Taylor played how I imagined Tubbynou would do at the start of the season. Best performance in the shirt that I can remember.

He used to bomb on all the time, then everyone forgot about him when Ben 'out of position' Davies replaced him. Getting back to what he used to do there, let's hope it's not a flash in the pan.

Login to get fewer ads

Credit when credit is due on 23:00 - Jan 18 with 2518 viewsmax936

Tayls was brilliant fair play, Gylfi. Cork and I thought Routs workd hard as well, but Tayls MOM for me, big up for Ash and Freddy as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Credit when credit is due on 23:01 - Jan 18 with 2480 viewsSgorioFruit

Ash or Brits Man of match for me. Superb, absolutely superb. Taylor was brilliant too.
Back to basics, keep the ball.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Credit when credit is due on 23:02 - Jan 18 with 2471 viewsItchySphincter

Credit when credit is due on 23:00 - Jan 18 by max936

Tayls was brilliant fair play, Gylfi. Cork and I thought Routs workd hard as well, but Tayls MOM for me, big up for Ash and Freddy as well.

I thought Taylor would be in the running for MOM along with Leon and Ash. Can't moan about his botched clearance as it came to nothing. Ash could just as easily and deservedly given away a late penalty which would have been unforgivable.

Credit when credit is due on 23:03 - Jan 18 with 2435 viewsdailew

Thought Naughts had a decent game as well.

Would have been easy to sulk after being dropped but he's come back and played well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Credit when credit is due on 23:11 - Jan 18 with 2330 viewsSwanseajill

Just got in and beginning to thaw out from a cold Liberty tonight. Many around me were suffering with hearts in their throats all throughout the game. So many smiling faces going home, it was a pleasure to see that.

Roy of the Rovers Ashley was terrific tonight, but Leon was a joy to follow and watch. What an engine that lad has. MOM for me.
Credit when credit is due on 23:17 - Jan 18 with 2263 viewsDracan66

Taylor I thought had a good first half and and even better second, Naughton also showed some very adept touches at times. Well done all.
Credit when credit is due on 23:18 - Jan 18 with 2244 viewsEdmundo

Credit when credit is due on 23:11 - Jan 18 by Swanseajill

Just got in and beginning to thaw out from a cold Liberty tonight. Many around me were suffering with hearts in their throats all throughout the game. So many smiling faces going home, it was a pleasure to see that.

Roy of the Rovers Ashley was terrific tonight, but Leon was a joy to follow and watch. What an engine that lad has. MOM for me.

Leon was immense, as was the Captain of Wales......Cork.......yeh pretty good.

Ki needs to sort his head out though.......overall a good performance by 90% of the team☝

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Credit when credit is due on 23:30 - Jan 18 with 2161 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think Taylor's had a lot of unfair stick this season. He was outstanding tonight
Credit when credit is due on 23:39 - Jan 18 with 2107 viewsjack_lord

I was thinking early doors how different his game was tonight. One of the reasons that they could not press on. I also thought that Naughton had a much better game and look what happens when you keep Leon on the pitch until the end (though he was tiring). Another reason was the endless work ethic of Siggy and Ayew put a shift in too.
A captain's performance and great goal by Ash and i was expecting 5 minutes of added time when you take in to account Ayews injury.
3 fantastic points and if the gods and that t0553r ref and his assistants had not been against us on Wednesday then we would be looking much rosier.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Credit when credit is due on 23:50 - Jan 18 with 2047 viewsSwanseajill

Credit when credit is due on 23:39 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

I was thinking early doors how different his game was tonight. One of the reasons that they could not press on. I also thought that Naughton had a much better game and look what happens when you keep Leon on the pitch until the end (though he was tiring). Another reason was the endless work ethic of Siggy and Ayew put a shift in too.
A captain's performance and great goal by Ash and i was expecting 5 minutes of added time when you take in to account Ayews injury.
3 fantastic points and if the gods and that t0553r ref and his assistants had not been against us on Wednesday then we would be looking much rosier.

Yes, absolutely refreshing not having to play the ref as well as the opposition.

Shame they are few and far between.....

For me Leon was as good as he was when he first set foot in Swansea.
Credit when credit is due on 23:52 - Jan 18 with 2023 viewslovejuicejack

Credit when credit is due on 23:30 - Jan 18 by AngelRangelQS

I think Taylor's had a lot of unfair stick this season. He was outstanding tonight

I thought he looked Shakey and nervous as hell with a few mistakes that luckily didn't get punished. So did Fernandez though. Tayls did get forward more tonight though.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 0:01]
Credit when credit is due on 00:40 - Jan 19 with 1876 viewsLoyal

Credit when credit is due on 22:55 - Jan 18 by blaine_scfc

Agreed but that header at the end. I nearly collapsed. What was he thinking.

He doesn't, and we got away with that big time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Credit when credit is due on 00:54 - Jan 19 with 1848 viewsNookiejack

He deserved to have that bit of luck at the end not getting punished for the header - for the effort he put into the match. Ash, Leon and Cork were all excellent.
Credit when credit is due on 02:11 - Jan 19 with 1784 viewsUplandsJack

Well I thought Ash started a bit edgy like most, but after 10 mins or so settled down and really put in a great captains/MOM performance. Leon, well he was just Leon... excellent for 80 minutes till he tired at the end. Taylor did better but like others said God what was he thinking with that careless header near the end? Thought Naughton did ok too, but I wish he'd stop playing free-kicks back to Fernández, who then in turn passes back to Fabianski who then proceeds to kick aimlessly away to the opposition. Overall though only one poor performance and he needs to get his act together....
But hey, chuffed to bits we got three points tonight... Well done lads!!!
P.S. thought the crowd played a positive part tonight too...👏👏👏👍
Credit when credit is due on 06:27 - Jan 19 with 1713 viewsWhiterockin

Credit when credit is due on 23:18 - Jan 18 by Edmundo

Leon was immense, as was the Captain of Wales......Cork.......yeh pretty good.

Ki needs to sort his head out though.......overall a good performance by 90% of the team☝

Ki needs to realise that we are in a relegation battle and fight for every ball instead of bottling out. We need everyone to give 100% every game.
Credit when credit is due on 06:29 - Jan 19 with 1707 viewsSwansea93

Credit when credit is due on 06:27 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

Ki needs to realise that we are in a relegation battle and fight for every ball instead of bottling out. We need everyone to give 100% every game.

This is why Nigel De Jong would be a good signing I think

Even Inler from Leicester would be good, our new boss has worked with him and he's determined to get in the Euro squad for the Swiss.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 6:31]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024