Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the coupon kid 11:40 - Jan 28 with 2027 viewsbob566

anybody see this? Some kid found it cheaper to get around the uk by flying via berlin and taking the sights in than by using the train services

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/teenager-saves-money-by-flying-via-berlin-in
the coupon kid on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 1938 viewsqprmeath

Went to Rotherham awaymatch few weeks ago.€20 return Dublin Manchester flights. £29 sterling for return train from Manchester to Rotherham so its pretty normal if you ask me
the coupon kid on 13:01 - Jan 28 with 1881 viewsbob566

the coupon kid on 12:35 - Jan 28 by qprmeath

Went to Rotherham awaymatch few weeks ago.€20 return Dublin Manchester flights. £29 sterling for return train from Manchester to Rotherham so its pretty normal if you ask me

surely train journeys should cost less than flights you would think is the jist of the article
the coupon kid on 13:22 - Jan 28 with 1813 viewsrunningman75

I have relations in Cornwall. I often get far cheaper flights to Europe then to go to Cornwall. Would like to go there more often from London but cost of accommodation as well as trains makes it expensive. Am going in April and stopping off in Plymouth on way back as doing a half marathon. Managed to get a single to Cornwall for 30 quid and then to Plymouth for 10 quid. Plymouth to London is 56 quid so looks like I will be taking a coach for the final leg of my journey.
the coupon kid on 13:35 - Jan 28 with 1774 viewsToast_R

Good luck to the lad. Well worthwhile if you get to explore Berlin for a bit. I would have invested the £8 save on a fine steiner of Paulaner Helle.
the coupon kid on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 1697 viewsaston_hoop

Flew return to Stansted from Mallorca last weekend and the coach travel from Stansted to Victoria and back cost more!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

the coupon kid on 15:43 - Jan 28 with 1625 viewsloftboy

the coupon kid on 13:35 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

Good luck to the lad. Well worthwhile if you get to explore Berlin for a bit. I would have invested the £8 save on a fine steiner of Paulaner Helle.

They've just started to sell that in the pub down the road from me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

the coupon kid on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 1558 viewsToast_R

the coupon kid on 15:43 - Jan 28 by loftboy

They've just started to sell that in the pub down the road from me.

What on draught?
the coupon kid on 19:47 - Jan 28 with 1447 viewsderbyhoop

I spent 18 months in Ireland, flying out to Dublin, every Monday morning, returning Thursday or Friday. After that finished I got a contract in Manchester. Obviously I had to stay in hotels in both locations. Guess which was the more expensive?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024