Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom 16:57 - Jan 30 with 2857 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Drew with Peterborough 2-2 with a full side out today.

If we could get an early goal Tuesday think the crowd will quickly be on their backs.

(Slightly gutted though as had West Brom on my coupon :( )
West Brom on 17:02 - Jan 30 with 2804 viewstomdickharry

They will be a little "leggy" on Tuesday after a hard game today,hopefully,we can get something there.
West Brom on 17:10 - Jan 30 with 2737 viewshobo

It wasn't a full team. It was a mixture of starters and reserves
West Brom on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 2632 viewsmonmouth

Good to see them and Bourney still in the cuppp. Take your eyes off the real ball, there's good lads. Wonder if Bobsy can do the double of cup and relegation with two teams. Actually, they'd better beat noo-kassle this week for them and us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Brom on 17:48 - Jan 30 with 2565 viewsDanGom1

Cost me £157 the ***** hope we batter them Tuesday!
West Brom on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 2480 viewsperchrockjack

And Saido scored both

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

West Brom on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 2429 viewsjohnlangy

Any bumps and bruises to keep players out for a few days ?
West Brom on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 2283 viewsorion3016

I know a few of thier fans. They reckon they could get dragged into the relegation battle and were awful against villa last week.

That was probably one of our worst performances when we lost 2-0 there last season. That was also a midweek game

Be over there now after

West Brom on 19:42 - Jan 30 with 2233 viewsmonmouth

West Brom on 19:26 - Jan 30 by orion3016

I know a few of thier fans. They reckon they could get dragged into the relegation battle and were awful against villa last week.

That was probably one of our worst performances when we lost 2-0 there last season. That was also a midweek game

If we do that again I'd be very angry. That game was the absolute worst of Monkiball in every single way.

Until Leicester, obviously.

Login to get fewer ads

West Brom on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 1946 viewsPegojack

Well, we know how they'll play anyway, Pulis has reverted to type and generally relies on getting something from lumping it up at set pieces. At every corner, they crowd the keeper and try to impede him.

Curt's tactics in the home game were brilliant, putting our three shortest players up on the halfway line for their corners, forcing them to keep four players back to mark them. The penalty area was clear, and it was a straight battle between our defenders and their forwards, which they were never going to win. It'll be interesting to see if we do that again.

The other factor in the equation now is Berahino, if he's still there on Tuesday. He's in the team again and scoring goals, we have to make sure we give him as little space as possible, and preferably someone needs to give the little sh*t a nice, crunching tackle early on, let him know he's in a game.

If we play at the same level as at Everton last Sunday, we can get a result here.
West Brom on 11:42 - Jan 31 with 1832 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Think Berihino is as good as gone.

Cant believe the lost member of Goldie Looking Chain said that he wasn't fit after yesterdays game.

A. Surely thats your job as manager to ensure all your players are at their full potential?
B. The guy just scored two goals to bail you out vrs Peterborough.

Again if we can get that early goal.......
West Brom on 11:50 - Jan 31 with 1801 viewsmonmouth

West Brom on 11:42 - Jan 31 by Vetchfieldpasty

Think Berihino is as good as gone.

Cant believe the lost member of Goldie Looking Chain said that he wasn't fit after yesterdays game.

A. Surely thats your job as manager to ensure all your players are at their full potential?
B. The guy just scored two goals to bail you out vrs Peterborough.

Again if we can get that early goal.......

He did look fat though, his arse was like Nessa's. He always scores against lower league fodder when he's crying for a transfer.very ordinary imo. If he wasn't English there'd be no fuss. If newc pay 24m for him that would be just peachy. I reckon their Perez is better.

West Brom on 12:04 - Jan 31 with 1752 viewsVetchfieldpasty

West Brom on 11:50 - Jan 31 by monmouth

He did look fat though, his arse was like Nessa's. He always scores against lower league fodder when he's crying for a transfer.very ordinary imo. If he wasn't English there'd be no fuss. If newc pay 24m for him that would be just peachy. I reckon their Perez is better.

But surely its Pulis job to ensure hes fit, especially in late January??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024