Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland fans..... 15:52 - Mar 8 with 7870 viewsthejack1912

We're not picking up 5 points in our remaining fixtures, & if we survive they'll blow us away next season... Apparently

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/swansea-and-palace.1208324/

They're also heading towards 38 points come the end of the season 👍🏼
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 15:53]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Sunderland fans..... on 16:02 - Mar 8 with 5967 viewsAl_Bundy

Wishful thinking on their part.. i think they have forgotten how shite they are and the fact they can't keep a clean sheet either.
Sunderland fans..... on 16:04 - Mar 8 with 5951 viewsTummer_from_Texas

What a bunch of a-holes. I'm still pissed about that robbery at the Liberty back in January, as well as Fat Sam's arrogant moves for Ayew.

I'll be rooting for Norwich now that we're reasonably safe. So want to see Newcastle and Sunderland go down with Villa.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sunderland fans..... on 16:07 - Mar 8 with 5923 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Actually though, it doesn't look like anyone is agreeing with the OP in that thread.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 16:07]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sunderland fans..... on 16:20 - Mar 8 with 5855 viewsymaohyd

Sunderland fans..... on 16:04 - Mar 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

What a bunch of a-holes. I'm still pissed about that robbery at the Liberty back in January, as well as Fat Sam's arrogant moves for Ayew.

I'll be rooting for Norwich now that we're reasonably safe. So want to see Newcastle and Sunderland go down with Villa.

Me too.

I like Norwich, nice club and set of fans...in my experience. I know they got on everyone's nerves a few years back for all the late goals when we were in the championship together.

Shame also if Newcastle went down again have a soft spot for them but will be delighted that Shelvey will be relegated.

Sunderland on the other hand, horrible club, horrible set of fans. Strangely quite like big Sam, although don't get the chasing of Ayew. Not sure what planet they were on!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Sunderland fans..... on 16:23 - Mar 8 with 5821 viewsGroo

"Swansea got a fluke result at Arsenal but were awful against us."

Aye, that game, as i recall, they score an off-side goal, then we had a player sent off as we started getting the upper hand (later rescinded) and we score, then they get another off-side goal.

Yes we were bad unjustifiably playing more than half a game with 10 men!

Groo does what Groo does best

Sunderland fans..... on 16:25 - Mar 8 with 5810 viewsmonmouth

13 points from 9 games is highly unlikely (1.44 points per game) given that they've shown they can get 25 from 29 so far (0.86 points per game). Some statto type needs to remind them. Also that they've been going to have a 'great year next year' since we came up and we have finished above them every single year.

Still, two wins can make a big difference as we've seen. I won't really relax until we have a few more points in our bin.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 16:38]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sunderland fans..... on 16:32 - Mar 8 with 5765 viewsGroo

Found this interesting in another thread (Shelvey & Andy Carroll) on that Sunderland site

"I was in the diamond ponteland Sunday night, and these two were in getting absolutely hammered. Cue the responses of "they're allowed a life" but they were necking pint after pint and dancing to a karaoke... Also just noticed the mags had a day off training yesterday so it epitomises Shelveys attitude going out getting smashed when they're in a dire situation"

Groo does what Groo does best

Sunderland fans..... on 16:37 - Mar 8 with 5741 viewsymaohyd

Sunderland fans..... on 16:25 - Mar 8 by monmouth

13 points from 9 games is highly unlikely (1.44 points per game) given that they've shown they can get 25 from 29 so far (0.86 points per game). Some statto type needs to remind them. Also that they've been going to have a 'great year next year' since we came up and we have finished above them every single year.

Still, two wins can make a big difference as we've seen. I won't really relax until we have a few more points in our bin.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 16:38]

This is it.

We are very, very nearly safe.

The problem is we need one more win. Very unlikely we'd need more than one more win, possibly wont need any more points but one should do it.

However picking up wins in the prem can be very very difficult. You can play ok like we just have and win and other times play reasonably well and pick up defeat after defeat.

Jokes aside I do wonder about the relationships between Curt, Guidolin and the other coaches etc. I don't mean that they don't get on, however its there for everyone to see that under Curt we have just won two on the bounce, no getting away from that.

How do the club approach the rest of the season? Don't mean to be negative about Guidolin, however I wish now that we just had Curt in charge for clarity on how we play etc.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland fans..... on 16:42 - Mar 8 with 5699 viewsperchrockjack

Its been a bizarre season alright and we ll have got out of a large Pit if we escape.

NEXT SEASON SHOULD SEE MASSIVE CHANGES-

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sunderland fans..... on 16:50 - Mar 8 with 5656 viewsStarsky

Sunderland fans..... on 16:42 - Mar 8 by perchrockjack

Its been a bizarre season alright and we ll have got out of a large Pit if we escape.

NEXT SEASON SHOULD SEE MASSIVE CHANGES-

Next season should see massive changes in everything... From marketing, the right management team, the expansion committee ... Ooh and some players out and some new ones in.

I want Bony back. Break the bank

It's just the internet, init.

Sunderland fans..... on 16:55 - Mar 8 with 5617 viewsperchrockjack

Well, we re almost in agreement. Bony back? Not one to go back meself although Im still reeling from seeing de guzman hernandez orlandi Gower as being the sort of players we should bring back. Cliff Jones could still do a job for us and he s still sprightly and probably less injury prone than all those soft dicks put together.

Hmm

Wilf back... wouldn't say no. My missus would love it though, not that she matters however

Sunderland fans..... on 16:58 - Mar 8 with 5599 viewsStarsky

Sunderland fans..... on 16:55 - Mar 8 by perchrockjack

Well, we re almost in agreement. Bony back? Not one to go back meself although Im still reeling from seeing de guzman hernandez orlandi Gower as being the sort of players we should bring back. Cliff Jones could still do a job for us and he s still sprightly and probably less injury prone than all those soft dicks put together.

Hmm

Wilf back... wouldn't say no. My missus would love it though, not that she matters however

Our team is still playing to the style that we changed for Wilf.
However they're using Gomiss to play that role.

It's like using a ford Anglia to enter the Forluma one

Sunderland fans..... on 17:03 - Mar 8 with 5563 viewsperchrockjack

Ford Anglia? YOU COMMON FCKER.

Wolseley,Riley,Rover,Sunbeam, and a Jowett Javelin are cars that stand out from my childhood as my dad s cars.

I learned to drive in a Land Rover at 14 on my granddads farm

Must have been lucky.

Ford s of Swansea ,a sad demise. Big Employer.

Anyway, I d rather us change our style completely,a t least one that s not aimlessly kicking the ball sideways and backwards.

Sunderland fans..... on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 5567 viewsEbo

I've a feeling they will stay up with "Spawny Fat Sam" in charge. They have a goal threat unlike Norwich but I wold love it if they and the barcodes went down.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sunderland fans..... on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 5567 viewsmonmouth

I can see a few others wanting out in the summer, no matter what we want, and not just those we definitely want shot of. Fabianski, Ayew, Fernandez, Ki, Montero, possibly Naughton and maybe even Ash. Gomis won't want out unless he can cash in, nor Tayls and hopefully Sig doesn't get his head turned again given the tiresome 'Swansea's best player' press narrative.

We could and should look very very different next year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sunderland fans..... on 17:30 - Mar 8 with 5482 viewsTheKirkyLife

Sunderland fans..... on 17:04 - Mar 8 by monmouth

I can see a few others wanting out in the summer, no matter what we want, and not just those we definitely want shot of. Fabianski, Ayew, Fernandez, Ki, Montero, possibly Naughton and maybe even Ash. Gomis won't want out unless he can cash in, nor Tayls and hopefully Sig doesn't get his head turned again given the tiresome 'Swansea's best player' press narrative.

I honestly don't feel Fabs or Naughton will go and being brutally honest, Ash has passed up his opportunity now. Hardly going to become a regular starter further up the table.

I wouldn't have anything against Ayew leaving the same as I wouldn't see any complaints about Wijnaldum leaving Newcastle regardless of staying up or not. Those two should be at top half teams. Fernandez is a liability in my eyes, Amat every day of the week. Ki doesn't have the bottle anymore and Fer has proven so far to be an excellent show up of his character. Montero is dead weight and well Gomis will cash in with a Middle East move. It's just how much we can coax out of them to take him.

Next year, ideally, we should be in the market for a massive makeover. A new CB may be required if Ash leaves. We deffo need a new RB to replace Rangel and I wouldn't say no to a new LB despite Kingsley looking impressive. In the midfield I really wouldn't say no to Fer signing on full time especially if Ki leaves. With QPR so far down in the Championship he could be a bargain. Honestly another midfielder wouldn't be too bad.

The big money should be upfront though. I would be more than happy to see us loan in Bony or Benteke and it would allow us to not break any banks just yet. SURELY the most crucial area to look at is the winger slots though. Barrow is looking a great prospect but we need a proper replacement for Routledge and a consistent performer on the right if Ayew leaves. Just who'd we go for I have no idea. I would have liked to have seen Tabanou utilised properly from the beginning as a LWB but he should be moving on in the Summer and too right as well, ignorant idiot.
Sunderland fans..... on 18:08 - Mar 8 with 5323 viewsStarsky

Sunderland fans..... on 17:04 - Mar 8 by monmouth

Fabby is settled here, as is Ash & Siggy
Sign Fer maybe someone like Caulker too.
Sell Fernandez, Ayew, Gomis, Ki, Taylor
Keep Cork, Brits, Naughton,

Sunderland fans..... on 18:26 - Mar 8 with 5219 viewsMrSwerve

Sunderland, Newcastle and Villa going down and Leicester winning the league would be a massive middle finger up at the Premier League and the so called 'big teams'.

It would be hilarious.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sunderland fans..... on 18:32 - Mar 8 with 5191 viewsbonymine

Sunderland fans..... on 18:26 - Mar 8 by MrSwerve

Sunderland, Newcastle and Villa going down and Leicester winning the league would be a massive middle finger up at the Premier League and the so called 'big teams'.

It would be hilarious.

Utopia ....

We can but dream !!

Although I don't like Norwich much either (Grant Holt in particular) so if they go down I'll take that too.....Happy Days!!

STID... Together Stronger

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Sunderland fans..... on 18:35 - Mar 8 with 5175 viewsChief

Sunderland fans..... on 18:08 - Mar 8 by Starsky

Fabby is settled here, as is Ash & Siggy
Sign Fer maybe someone like Caulker too.
Sell Fernandez, Ayew, Gomis, Ki, Taylor
Keep Cork, Brits, Naughton,

Caulker????? really?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sunderland fans..... on 18:48 - Mar 8 with 5115 viewsOldjack

Sunderland minus Defoe and they're fuked , They'd better start praying he stays fit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sunderland fans..... on 18:51 - Mar 8 with 5100 viewsStarsky

Sunderland fans..... on 18:35 - Mar 8 by Chief

Caulker????? really?

He's a better 3rd choice than Bartley don't you think?
He's back up at Liverpool at the moment

Sunderland fans..... on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 4986 viewsEdmundo

Just a few deluded one's.....most are fairly sensible, saying much the same as we would in their position.
👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Sunderland fans..... on 19:17 - Mar 8 with 4973 viewsbonymine

Sunderland fans..... on 18:48 - Mar 8 by Oldjack

Sunderland minus Defoe and they're fuked , They'd better start praying he stays fit

Like us with Bafe....

You can tell he puts his all into his performances as he's ALWAYS ON THE DECK....

Puts his life on the line and wears the shirt with pride......the same shirt he's worn for the last 10 games because IT DOESN'T NEED WASHING AS THERE'S NO PHUCKING SWEAT ON IT !!!

Lazy F*cker F*ck Off our Wage Bill you mercenary c*nt.

STID.... Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Sunderland fans..... on 19:19 - Mar 8 with 4958 viewsmax936

Sunderland fans..... on 18:51 - Mar 8 by Starsky

He's a better 3rd choice than Bartley don't you think?
He's back up at Liverpool at the moment

Caulker alongside Ash, worked a treat before, with Ash doing all the thinking and getting the positioning right, could well work a treat again.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024