Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station 08:58 - Mar 22 with 23972 viewsMrSwerve

FFS, fed up of this now. Said to be suicide bombers screaming Arabic by eye witnesses.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:55 - Mar 22 with 2408 viewsymaohyd

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:33 - Mar 22 by scottishjack

What's the answer to these nutters? Is there even an answer to it?

Crazy to think that these "terrorists" keep beating security, and the news have just reported that security at Brussels airport terminal is minimal until check in making it a "soft target"?

WTF? Brussels is the seat of the EU government and security is minimal???

Every generation will suffer one or more of these attacks.

It may well be that this terrorist cell is now over.

It may take years (or not) for another cell to embed itself in the US, Europe etc.

What I would say is thanks to Merkel's policies the likelihood of further cells developing has increased hundred fold.

Before the muslim's are lovely brigade come along, again the majority of the immigrants are in dire need of support, however, ISIS etc will take full advantage of getting their terrorists into Europe thanks to the Syrian crisis, as I write it is happening now and in a year, five years or ten, they will carry out their murderous acts.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 2395 viewsscottishjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:55 - Mar 22 by ymaohyd

Every generation will suffer one or more of these attacks.

It may well be that this terrorist cell is now over.

It may take years (or not) for another cell to embed itself in the US, Europe etc.

What I would say is thanks to Merkel's policies the likelihood of further cells developing has increased hundred fold.

Before the muslim's are lovely brigade come along, again the majority of the immigrants are in dire need of support, however, ISIS etc will take full advantage of getting their terrorists into Europe thanks to the Syrian crisis, as I write it is happening now and in a year, five years or ten, they will carry out their murderous acts.

Can't argue with that, there are lots of "Close the borders" type of posts all over social media this morning...

Sorry guys, but that horse bolted a long, long time ago!
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:21 - Mar 22 with 2369 viewsFlashberryjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:33 - Mar 22 by scottishjack

What's the answer to these nutters? Is there even an answer to it?

Crazy to think that these "terrorists" keep beating security, and the news have just reported that security at Brussels airport terminal is minimal until check in making it a "soft target"?

WTF? Brussels is the seat of the EU government and security is minimal???

There is no answer now.......the tipping point has been reached in most of Europe icluding the UK.
Embrace the word of Allah, it is inevitable.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:37 - Mar 22 with 2339 viewspikeypaul

Nothing is ever going to be done about it whilst we are part of Merkels dictatorship and her everyone,limitless immigration agenda.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:39]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:56 - Mar 22 with 2319 viewsLohengrin

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:37 - Mar 22 by pikeypaul

Nothing is ever going to be done about it whilst we are part of Merkels dictatorship and her everyone,limitless immigration agenda.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:39]

Regardless of Merkel mass immigration is the policy objective of both the UK Left and the free market Right. They desire it for different reasons but the policy is the same. Brexit will solve nothing.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 14:30]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:00 - Mar 22 with 2308 viewsscottishjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:56 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Regardless of Merkel mass immigration is the policy objective of both the UK Left and the free market Right. They desire it for different reasons but the policy is the same. Brexit will solve nothing.

Absolutely, but you can guarantee that today's events will see a spike for "out" in the polls.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:03 - Mar 22 with 2306 viewsWingstandwood

The Iraq invasion spawned ISIS whose founding and current leadership are made up of largely of post invasion Jihadists and disenfranchised Saddam Sunni loyalists with scores to settle. ISIS leader Baghdadi is an ex-American prison camp detainee. Some invasion that was Tony? Some mess you've contributed to Tony! How's the multi-million Dollar lecture circuit going Tony you scumbag?

Justified anger on here!

Argus!

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:13 - Mar 22 with 2274 viewsGravy

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 11:56 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

I agree. Every time I'm in the pub listening to someone - usually a Tory voter - banging on about Labour this, Brexit that and immigration. I tell them that if they think the Conservatives are going to suddenly pull up the drawbridge on a lovely flow of cheap, de-unionised taxable labour into the country they are sadly mistaken. The two main reasons the Tories only ever wanted a referendum in the first place was to rush TTIP through by the backdoor and stop haemorrhaging voters to UKIP.

Now that Brussels has relented somewhat on the first issue and it now looks likely to go ahead Cameron and Osbourne have sh@t themselves and changed course and are desperately paddling back upsteam in a leaking kayak like Laurel and Hardy. Laughable and pathetic at the same time.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 12:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:16 - Mar 22 with 2263 viewsraynor94

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:03 - Mar 22 by Wingstandwood

The Iraq invasion spawned ISIS whose founding and current leadership are made up of largely of post invasion Jihadists and disenfranchised Saddam Sunni loyalists with scores to settle. ISIS leader Baghdadi is an ex-American prison camp detainee. Some invasion that was Tony? Some mess you've contributed to Tony! How's the multi-million Dollar lecture circuit going Tony you scumbag?

Justified anger on here!

Exactly you reap what you sow, Bush and Blair should be prosecuted for war crimes, the mess they have created in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan is nothing short of criminal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:21 - Mar 22 with 2249 viewsmonmouth

I can only see an ever increasing vicious circle of killing, revenge and pointless destruction. It's as inevitable as human nature. We are a shit race that deserves armaggedon.

Still, I hope the Swans beat Stoke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:32 - Mar 22 with 2227 viewsWingstandwood

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:16 - Mar 22 by raynor94

Exactly you reap what you sow, Bush and Blair should be prosecuted for war crimes, the mess they have created in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan is nothing short of criminal

The utter obscenity of it all? The fact Tony Blair has now earned utterly undeserved multi-millions way beyond his true talents courtesy of the patronage, privileges and nice little deals earned from him being Bush's poodle. I bet he knew that with the right American 'contacts' on board he could make an absolute fortune after his political career was over? In fact I'd guess the Iraq invasion was not about Iraq at all in his mind, it was all about what he could personally gain from it in terms of ego, power and money!

Blair should have been banged up a long time ago along with many others!

Argus!

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:35 - Mar 22 with 2219 viewsrealpencoedjack

maybe we should think about not carpet bombing their homes,families, workplaces etc?
then at least they would have something to live for, cos ill be honest, if they started indiscriminately bombing my mrs, kids and everything else valuable to me then i might even want revenge......wouldn't you??
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:02 - Mar 22 with 2171 viewsmonmouth

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:35 - Mar 22 by realpencoedjack

maybe we should think about not carpet bombing their homes,families, workplaces etc?
then at least they would have something to live for, cos ill be honest, if they started indiscriminately bombing my mrs, kids and everything else valuable to me then i might even want revenge......wouldn't you??

That's why the inevitable pointless violent reaction to this will cause more of the same. I was struck by the fictional demonstration of arms in 'the night manager' on Sunday. It sickened and horrified me, and that was pretend.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:22 - Mar 22 with 2129 viewsAquinas

Out odds have shortened since this morning form 2/1to 6/4
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:25 - Mar 22 with 2125 viewsClinton

Could we somehow blame Neil Taylor for all this? He always seems to be a handy scapegoat.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:28 - Mar 22 with 1806 viewsLord_Bony

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:35 - Mar 22 by realpencoedjack

This is the unfortunate truth.

We never had this problem until recently,this after we destroyed the countries of Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria etc we've turned millions of people against us.

Don't be naive and think there won't be an element of these people who will want revenge.
Europe was a much safer place before Bush and Blair came along and stirred up the middle east...we should have let it be.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:29 - Mar 22 with 1803 viewsjackb

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:42 - Mar 22 by MrSwerve

If every single person on the earth converted to Islam I'd bet a fair bit of money that things like this would never happen. Unfortunately that is the answer and it won't stop until that happens...as it actually says in their book.

doubt it would, don't muslims kill more muslims than non-muslims. Just have factions of the religion killing other factions - shia vs sunni etc

Even if religion wasn't a thing, we'd find ways to disagree, gullivers travels is quite good for this , Lilliput and Blefuscu for example. We just seem to want to kill each other!
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:36 - Mar 22 with 1781 viewsDarran

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:28 - Mar 22 by Lord_Bony

This is the unfortunate truth.

We never had this problem until recently,this after we destroyed the countries of Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria etc we've turned millions of people against us.

Don't be naive and think there won't be an element of these people who will want revenge.
Europe was a much safer place before Bush and Blair came along and stirred up the middle east...we should have let it be.

No it's not these people don't give a f*ck who they kill they don't give a f*ck if Muslims are killed too.
The people killed today could have been Muslims or anti Blair and Bush it doesn't matter to them,it's quite simply wrong on all counts.
These people hate the western world but so many of them choose to live in it,if they hate it so much go make a life elsewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:47 - Mar 22 with 1763 viewsLord_Bony

Europe was much safer until recently..wtf are you talking about.

This shit has only happened since 2003 after we invaded Iraq.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 1753 viewsmonmouth

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:29 - Mar 22 by jackb

doubt it would, don't muslims kill more muslims than non-muslims. Just have factions of the religion killing other factions - shia vs sunni etc

Even if religion wasn't a thing, we'd find ways to disagree, gullivers travels is quite good for this , Lilliput and Blefuscu for example. We just seem to want to kill each other!

Yes, as I understand it more muslims are killed by terrorist muslim attacks than non-muslims. Religion is just an excuse. It's gang warfare and tribal power struggle, as always.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:55 - Mar 22 with 1744 viewsDarran

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:47 - Mar 22 by Lord_Bony

Europe was much safer until recently..wtf are you talking about.

This shit has only happened since 2003 after we invaded Iraq.

9/11 was in 2001 you thick tw*t.

(and with me saying that someone is now going to scroll back through history probably to Americans running the Apaches off their reservations)

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 14:07 - Mar 22 with 1723 viewsLord_Bony

We were talking about Europe.ffs

9/11 had nothing to.do with Iraq btw. But it's sure stirred up a shitstorm afterwards. We ve funked about in those countries and are still paying a price for it.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 14:18 - Mar 22 with 1701 viewsmonmouth

This seems a reasonably insightful article from Jenkins to me.

edit link: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/22/response-brussels-bombings-

Ever since 9/11 civil liberties have been decimated and so you could easily argue that terror has won the ridiculous 'war on terror', and that's why it will continue and grow, and he is right that this will lead to calls for more snooping and oppression and increasing resentment against 'the muslims'.

Like most people, despite the claims that many of those would make otherwise, I don't really have anything but a superficial passing idea at best of what should or could be done, but it does seem that there's no way off this ever escalating destructive path, no?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 14:19]

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 14:21 - Mar 22 with 1686 viewsDarran

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 14:07 - Mar 22 by Lord_Bony

We were talking about Europe.ffs

9/11 had nothing to.do with Iraq btw. But it's sure stirred up a shitstorm afterwards. We ve funked about in those countries and are still paying a price for it.

Yeah that'll be it. FFS indeed.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 14:23 - Mar 22 with 1689 viewsjacktheripper

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:16 - Mar 22 by raynor94

It was Cameron and the Frenchie who were responsible for ridding Libya of Gadaffi despite warnings against it and to no back up plan after. Half of the country has now become an ISIS hot bed. Will we ever learn?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024