Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station 08:58 - Mar 22 with 24201 viewsMrSwerve

FFS, fed up of this now. Said to be suicide bombers screaming Arabic by eye witnesses.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:48 - Mar 25 with 1622 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:40 - Mar 25 by Kerouac

Many more times than you I would wager.

I was raised a Catholic and attended Catholic school.
Even as a child I could see through religion.

However, the World's religions are on a scale regarding how many evil ideas they embrace and push and Islam my friend is Top of the Pops.

The Bible is in 2 halves.
The 1st half is the old testament. A collection of old Jewish stories that contain a vengeful, spiteful God.
The book of Leviticus is particularly loopy.
However all of that is superseded by the second half, the New Testament.
The New Testament is the story of Jesus. As a literary character you couldn't hope for a better example of a 'good man'.
Which is just as well as the Christians are peddling the lie that he is the son of God and came to forgive all our sins.

The nearest thing to an equivalent of Jesus in Islam is Mohammed.
Why don't you compare and contrast the two?
Which of the 2 would you rather the religious minded attempt to emulate?

Please come back to me with some arguments instead of stupid questions like "have you ever read the Bible?".
If you are saying Islam is just like Christianity please back your argument up.

Well, you've selected a load of quotes from the Koran which don't paint it in a very good light.

I could equally do the same for the Bible. Including the New Testament.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:50 - Mar 25 with 1617 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:48 - Mar 25 by Humpty

Well, you've selected a load of quotes from the Koran which don't paint it in a very good light.

I could equally do the same for the Bible. Including the New Testament.

Go on then.
From the New Testament.....specifically Jesus quotes and actions please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:58 - Mar 25 with 1605 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:50 - Mar 25 by Kerouac

Go on then.
From the New Testament.....specifically Jesus quotes and actions please.

Matthew 15. Jesus reckons disobedient kids should be killed. Like it says in the Old Testament.

And Jesus does state that the laws of the OT should be followed. Including all the bonkers, bloodthirsty ones.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 23:59]
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:04 - Mar 26 with 1596 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:58 - Mar 25 by Humpty

Matthew 15. Jesus reckons disobedient kids should be killed. Like it says in the Old Testament.

And Jesus does state that the laws of the OT should be followed. Including all the bonkers, bloodthirsty ones.

Plus Jesus want's to kill me, which is not very nice of him

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:05 - Mar 26 with 1594 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:04 - Mar 26 by Humpty

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.

Jesus sounds a bit of a rotter to be honest.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:06 - Mar 26 with 1593 viewsshimmie

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:58 - Mar 25 by Humpty

Fair point. Jesus didn't receive as many convenient revelations as old mo tho did he? Fancy more than 3 wives? He had a revelation for that. Fancy marrying your adopted sons wife? Even though that's considered adultry? He has a revelation meaning that the rules don't apply to him.

It's all bolloxs and I'm amazed it's been used to control people for as long as it has. F*cking staggering in fact.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:08 - Mar 26 with 1588 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:06 - Mar 26 by shimmie

Fair point. Jesus didn't receive as many convenient revelations as old mo tho did he? Fancy more than 3 wives? He had a revelation for that. Fancy marrying your adopted sons wife? Even though that's considered adultry? He has a revelation meaning that the rules don't apply to him.

It's all bolloxs and I'm amazed it's been used to control people for as long as it has. F*cking staggering in fact.

I think demanding death for disobedient children is slightly worse than hypocritically having three wives.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:14 - Mar 26 with 1575 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:08 - Mar 26 by Humpty

I think demanding death for disobedient children is slightly worse than hypocritically having three wives.

But he didn't.
You haven't read the Bible, you are just googling it.

In that verse Jesus is referring to Jewish traditions in order to prove someone's hypocrisy....he is quoting a tradition that God said to kill disobedient children (children who refuse to look after their elderly parents). He is doing this to prove to somebody that the Jews of the day are following some traditions and not others (the person he is speaking too has just had a go at Jesus' disciples for not observing a tradition).

Next.

Login to get fewer ads

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:18 - Mar 26 with 1573 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:14 - Mar 26 by Kerouac

But he didn't.
You haven't read the Bible, you are just googling it.

In that verse Jesus is referring to Jewish traditions in order to prove someone's hypocrisy....he is quoting a tradition that God said to kill disobedient children (children who refuse to look after their elderly parents). He is doing this to prove to somebody that the Jews of the day are following some traditions and not others (the person he is speaking too has just had a go at Jesus' disciples for not observing a tradition).

Next.

How dare you. I read the bible every day.

What about wanting to kill unbelievers? Like ISIS do?

Was he joking about that as well?
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:28 - Mar 26 with 1565 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:04 - Mar 26 by Humpty

ummm....wrong again.

That is the last line of a story that Jesus is telling, said by a ruthless "King".

I tell you what, stop googling....get your hands on a Bible and get back to me.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:30 - Mar 26 with 1557 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:18 - Mar 26 by Humpty

How dare you. I read the bible every day.

What about wanting to kill unbelievers? Like ISIS do?

Was he joking about that as well?

Fair play.
EPIC fail.

Make a note to yourself....before I try to come the clever kunt make sure I am well informed first

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:42 - Mar 26 with 1541 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:30 - Mar 26 by Kerouac

Fair play.
EPIC fail.

Make a note to yourself....before I try to come the clever kunt make sure I am well informed first

I'm very well informed. I live and breath this shit every day of my life. Very devout me.

Anyway, you know you say we don't have to follow the OT anymore? It's been superceded and everything?

Where in the bible does it say that? Or does it just suit Christians to say that?
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:51 - Mar 26 with 1531 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:42 - Mar 26 by Humpty

I'm very well informed. I live and breath this shit every day of my life. Very devout me.

Anyway, you know you say we don't have to follow the OT anymore? It's been superceded and everything?

Where in the bible does it say that? Or does it just suit Christians to say that?

Ummmm....the bit of the story, actually the whole fukking story, where it is made clear that he is the son of God (the Messiah) come to save us and teach us how to be.

Give a straight answer to a straight question Hump. Are you religious?
If you are, which religion do you follow?
You know fukk all about the Bible Hump.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 01:01 - Mar 26 with 1522 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:51 - Mar 26 by Kerouac

Ummmm....the bit of the story, actually the whole fukking story, where it is made clear that he is the son of God (the Messiah) come to save us and teach us how to be.

Give a straight answer to a straight question Hump. Are you religious?
If you are, which religion do you follow?
You know fukk all about the Bible Hump.

Yes. Very.
Bacchus.

So basically the bible is full of horrible, violent passages but Christians pretend that they don't have to follow the embarrassing bit's, just the nice bits.

What a great religion. I wonder if some muslims ignore the nasty parts of their book too.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:44 - Mar 26 with 1495 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:32 - Mar 22 by Highjack

Depends if you quote from the old or New Testament. God was a right vengeful angry violent fu cker in the old, but must have matured in old age and became more of a new age caring modern dad in the new. The whole point of the Quran was to bring faith back in line to the Old Testament and to strengthen Mohammed's military power of course.

Saying all Muslims is like saying All Christians. Christianity has a whole bunch of competing god botherers who go by various denominations - and they can get quite troublesome - just look at Northern Ireland. They were vicious and bloodthirsty in the good old days but mostly gave that up after the reformation.
Now, on the whole, they don't tend to go for the get into heaven in one bang like the worst Mossies do.
But then again, MOST Muslims are also relatively benign.
But you can point the finger at one place and that is Saudi Arabia.
This is the mothership of this whole shooting box. They wrote the book, they live life by that book and they have spread their death-cult lunacy by providing the schools and the travelling teachers and more money than you can Sheik a stick at.
Pakistan was the first stop, and then all those Saudi funded mosques in Europe, where these hate-preachers spread their cancerous teachings.
They had a fertile ground- because the muslim faith is inward looking, and all the kids of all the grateful first generation immigrants, were caught between two diametrically opposed lifestyles, strict sexually repressive home upbringing and a liberal outside world seen as loose and immoral.
Step in the Salafist preachers of the Wahabbi lunacy, and the seeds of this terrorism was down.
The Saudis now shrug their shoulders and say it is nothing to do with us. But they are the enemy, their Islam (which is the oldest and purest form) IS to blame.
So while all Muslims are not to blame- the Saudis and their Salafist, Wahabbi faith are.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 04:58 - Mar 26 with 1476 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:44 - Mar 26 by Townhill_Hilton

Saying all Muslims is like saying All Christians. Christianity has a whole bunch of competing god botherers who go by various denominations - and they can get quite troublesome - just look at Northern Ireland. They were vicious and bloodthirsty in the good old days but mostly gave that up after the reformation.
Now, on the whole, they don't tend to go for the get into heaven in one bang like the worst Mossies do.
This is the mothership of this whole shooting box. They wrote the book, they live life by that book and they have spread their death-cult lunacy by providing the schools and the travelling teachers and more money than you can Sheik a stick at.
Pakistan was the first stop, and then all those Saudi funded mosques in Europe, where these hate-preachers spread their cancerous teachings.
They had a fertile ground- because the muslim faith is inward looking, and all the kids of all the grateful first generation immigrants, were caught between two diametrically opposed lifestyles, strict sexually repressive home upbringing and a liberal outside world seen as loose and immoral.
Step in the Salafist preachers of the Wahabbi lunacy, and the seeds of this terrorism was down.
The Saudis now shrug their shoulders and say it is nothing to do with us. But they are the enemy, their Islam (which is the oldest and purest form) IS to blame.
So while all Muslims are not to blame- the Saudis and their Salafist, Wahabbi faith are.

I agree with everything you say apart from one bit.

"which is the oldest and purest form"

Islam had been going on for more than thousand years before Wahhabism existed. That started in the 18th century. And didn't really get going until the c*nts discovered oil in the 1950s.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 08:12 - Mar 26 with 1440 viewsKerouac

Every Islamic society is thoroughly unfriendly to everybody else and bears other hallmarks (such as the reduction of women to second class citizens).
This is because of what Mohammed wrote, said and did.
The end.

Them's the facts I'm afraid.
Pretending otherwise is stupid.

Please don't take my word for it.
Go out and get copies of the Koran and the Bible.

"Blasphemy" in modern British Islam;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35893123

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 08:20 - Mar 26 with 1429 viewsLord_Bony

Ever travelled to an Islamic country Kerouac?

i can assure you westerners and Christians don't get a problem...unless the place is war torn or taken over of course by Isis who really do believe in the stuff you wrote above because they are fundamentalist nut cases.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 08:34 - Mar 26 with 1422 viewsLord_Bony

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:44 - Mar 26 by Townhill_Hilton

Now this post is fair and closer to the truth.

The big problem we have with fundamental backward Muslims is SAUDI ARABIA and the Wahabism it exports to the Middle East and Europe.

Extreme Wahabism should be banned in Europe as it is also the bedrock faith/doctrine used by ISIS to spout their hatred and crap and form their own country or caliphate.

The other problem being of course is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who fund and back up the Saudi family to stay in power with its regime that is one of the most oppressive in the world.its still the only government in the world that carries out crucifixion as a death sentence...how backward and barbaric is that?

The Saudis are well known backers of Isis and other hate groups...this is where the whole thing starts to get really flecked up!

Here's an interesting article..

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/saudi_arabia_funds_and_exports_islamic_extremism

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:27 - Mar 26 with 1368 viewsKerouac

NEWS REPUBLIC

Prison sentence for Egyptian Christian teens over video mocking Islamic State group highlights rise in blasphemy prosecutions
ASSOCIATED PRESS ASSOCIATED PRESS
FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2016 7:00 AM GMT

NASSARIYA, Egypt (AP) – In the video, the Egyptian Christian teens laugh playfully as a couple of them kneel down, imitating Muslim prayers, then another slides his hand under one boy's neck, imitating the trademark beheadings of the Islamic State group.

The boys were playing around, satirizing the extremist group, and their school supervisor just happened to be videoing them, their defenders say. The result has been catastrophic: they were sentenced to prison under Egypt's blasphemy laws – they were mocking Muslim prayers, prosecutors said – and have fled into hiding, leaving behind shattered families.

"My son was sentenced to five years for a laugh," Iman Aziz, weeping, said in the teens' home village of Nassariya in southern Egypt. Her son, Muller Atef, was seen in the 32-second video laughing but not joining in the "prayers."

The verdict last month points to an irony in Egypt. Two years ago, the military ousted the Muslim Brotherhood from power, and since then the government has been waging a harsh crackdown on Islamists.

Yet in the past three years, prosecutions on charges of insulting Islam have risen dramatically. From three such cases in 2011, there were 21 cases in the courts in 2015, around half targeting Christians, according to Ishaq Ibrahim, a researcher with the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights.

Nine of the 2015 cases led to convictions and prison sentences, while the rest are still in the courts.

Part of the rise is connected to the spread of social media over recent years, Ibrahim said, with people feeling freer to express controversial opinions online. Many of the cases have originated in comments or videos posted on the Internet that Muslims raised court cases over. One Christian was even sentenced to six years in prison in 2014 for insulting religion after his Muslim neighbors discovered he had "liked" a Facebook page supporting Muslims who convert to Christianity.

But also, prosecutors and judges have aggressively pursued the cases, aiming to show that the state is still "protecting Islam" even as it cracks down on Islamists. It isn't necessary a government policy – "I still don't think this is a systematic campaign, but there is a pattern," Ibrahim said. But it is one factor in the "overall shrinking of freedom of expression and thought" in Egypt, he said.

The cases have fallen predominantly on members of Egypt's Coptic Christian minority, who make up around 10 percent of the country's 90 million people. Christians have been among the strongest supporters of President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, who as army chief organized the 2013 ouster of Islamist President Mohammed Morsi and the Brotherhood. When el-Sissi attended Copts' Christmas Mass in Cairo's main cathedral – the first Egyptian president to do so – he was given a rock-star greeting by thousands of cheering worshippers.

But in some ways, little has changed under el-Sissi for Christians, who long complained of discrimination.

Large-scale attacks on churches that flared in revenge for Morsi's ouster have waned. But on a local level, frictions continue to erupt between Christians and Muslims in villages and small towns. Attempts to build or renovate churches, for example, are still often met by protests or violence by local Muslims, said Ibrahim.

In disputes, authorities tend to side with Muslims, said Nader Shukry, a Copts' rights advocate. Christians blamed for actions deemed insulting to Muslims often face eviction from their hometown or swift trials with heavy sentences. But if Christians are victims of actions by Muslims, police officers bring the two sides in to informal reconciliation meetings in which the Christians are pressured into dropping any legal action, Shukry said.

Under el-Sissi, it is "the same game," Shukry said. "The president's talk is something and what is happening on the ground is something else."

Also problematic are the laws against insulting religion. A 1982 law sets a punishment of up to five years in prison and fines for anyone who "exploits religion" or promotes "extremist thought" to "spark sedition, insult or blaspheme the heavenly religions ... or harm the national unity." Any Muslim can raise a complaint over a perceived insult to religion, giving a free hand for lawsuits.

"The worst is that it is vague and has no ceiling," said Maher Naguib, the teens' lawyer. "If you send one case to two judges, judges would differ on defining what is an insult."

Al-Azhar, Sunni Islam's pre-eminent institution, which el-Sissi has empowered to lead his "revolution" against extremist, backs the blasphemy law.

In February, an online activist Mustafa Abdel-Nabi was sentenced to three years in absentia for postings about atheism on his Facebook page. A writer, Fatma Naoot, was sentenced to three years in prison in January over Facebook postings criticizing the slaughter of animals for Muslim holidays. A prominent TV host, Islam Behery, received a one-year prison sentence after calling for passages he said supported terrorism to be removed from books of Islamic religious interpretation.

In the case of the teens, their video didn't even go on line. The teens didn't distribute the video, but Muslim acquaintances happened to see it on their phones a couple of months later.

An uproar spread among the town's Muslims, and angry villagers attacked the families' homes.

To assuage their anger, the parents and the church slaughtered cows and turkeys for a banquet for the villagers. When prosecutors announced charges against the boys, the parents handed them over to the mayor to give to the police, confident it would all be cleared up. Some Muslim neighbors showed solidarity with the parents, testifying to prosecutors that the teens are known as good boys.

In its investigation report, the prosecutor described the video but did not mention the part where they mocked the Islamic State group's beheadings, the part that proves who was the real target of their laughter, the defense argues. The video came shortly after 21 Christian migrant workers from a village near Nassariya were beheaded by IS militants in Libya. The report said the case is "packed with evidence," including the fact that one of the suspects was "smiling."

Naguib said that judges refused to watch the video despite his requests.
When one judge finally did, he ordered the teens' release pending trial.

The four teens and their supervisor, who was forced to leave the village with his family, were all convicted. Though all the defendants are under 18, three were sentenced to adult prison for five years and one to a juvenile detention facility for three years. The supervisor received a three year prison sentence.

"They are witch-hunting. There is arrogance, intolerance to others," Naguib said.

When asked why he believes authorities pressed the case so aggressively, he said: "Extremism, an attempt to appease the masses at the expense of the young men."

When the verdicts were announced, the teens fled, fearing their parents would hand them over to police again. One mother, Fadya Shehata Moussa said her son, Bassem Amgad Hanna, lashed at out her as he left, saying he would throw out his mobile phone chip and cut off all contacts with her.

Iman Shaker Hanna, the mother of 16-year-old Albert Hanna, said her whole family erupted in screams at the verdict. Except her, she was too shocked.

"I sat silently for hours... people were telling me to cry but there were no tears," she said. "I asked God: Is it over, is there no hope?"

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:32 - Mar 26 with 1358 viewsKerouac

To those who wish to apologise for this disgusting ideology...

I'll be here daily posting the evidence which proves that all of this evil comes from the religion itself and permeates every society where it has been allowed to flourish.

Some will always ignore the evidence but there will always be some who will eventually have their head pulled out of their arses and finally see Islam for what it is.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 1330 viewslondonlisa2001

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 12:32 - Mar 26 by Kerouac

To those who wish to apologise for this disgusting ideology...

I'll be here daily posting the evidence which proves that all of this evil comes from the religion itself and permeates every society where it has been allowed to flourish.

Some will always ignore the evidence but there will always be some who will eventually have their head pulled out of their arses and finally see Islam for what it is.

If you are, then could you possibly take your 'proof' from sources that don't start off with saying stuff like 'Islam's Allah is a different God to the one that pre Islam Arabs used to worship'. Since that is, you know, completely wrong and tends to cast doubt on every other 'fact' that the site then goes on to state.

Also if you could avoid stating nonsense such as 'the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament' then that would also be great, since, again, that is wrong.

Just to give you a hint to start you off, the three religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam have exactly the same Abrahamic God - 'Allah' is simply Arabic for 'God'. Same one they are talking about. And both Judaism and Islam recognise Jesus as well as Christianity. The only difference is that Judaism and Islam recognise Jesus as a prophet not the 'Son of God'.

Whatever type of Jesus you are talking about of course, the reality is that he was Jewish and therefore, the Old Testament is exactly the religious teaching he would have adhered to, with all those lovely quotes about stoning people and women and homosexuality that you seem to believe only apply in Islam. You can probably get some lovely quotes if you wish from the Westboro Church loons, who are the Christian equivalent of the 'Islamic scholars' that you love to quote so often. Meanwhile, the rest of the sane world writes them off as crazy morons in much the way that the vast majority of Moslems writes off their loons as crazy morons.

Still, at least we have the variety of you using a different name to post these days, although the signature mix of falsehood, hatred and selective googling of nonsense from other hate filled morons remains intact as does your constant claim to have 'read' both the Koran and the Bible (which seems a bit odd given that you constantly resort to google and also are unable to recognise when the results of your googling throw up stuff that's plain wrong but there we go - perhaps you're just a bit thick)?

As you were.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:31 - Mar 26 with 1319 viewsdgt73

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:16 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

If you are, then could you possibly take your 'proof' from sources that don't start off with saying stuff like 'Islam's Allah is a different God to the one that pre Islam Arabs used to worship'. Since that is, you know, completely wrong and tends to cast doubt on every other 'fact' that the site then goes on to state.

Also if you could avoid stating nonsense such as 'the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament' then that would also be great, since, again, that is wrong.

Just to give you a hint to start you off, the three religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam have exactly the same Abrahamic God - 'Allah' is simply Arabic for 'God'. Same one they are talking about. And both Judaism and Islam recognise Jesus as well as Christianity. The only difference is that Judaism and Islam recognise Jesus as a prophet not the 'Son of God'.

Whatever type of Jesus you are talking about of course, the reality is that he was Jewish and therefore, the Old Testament is exactly the religious teaching he would have adhered to, with all those lovely quotes about stoning people and women and homosexuality that you seem to believe only apply in Islam. You can probably get some lovely quotes if you wish from the Westboro Church loons, who are the Christian equivalent of the 'Islamic scholars' that you love to quote so often. Meanwhile, the rest of the sane world writes them off as crazy morons in much the way that the vast majority of Moslems writes off their loons as crazy morons.

Still, at least we have the variety of you using a different name to post these days, although the signature mix of falsehood, hatred and selective googling of nonsense from other hate filled morons remains intact as does your constant claim to have 'read' both the Koran and the Bible (which seems a bit odd given that you constantly resort to google and also are unable to recognise when the results of your googling throw up stuff that's plain wrong but there we go - perhaps you're just a bit thick)?

As you were.

"As you were" is This term now cool ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:34 - Mar 26 with 1313 viewsWarwickHunt

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:31 - Mar 26 by dgt73

It was until you used it...
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:39 - Mar 26 with 1302 viewslondonlisa2001

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 13:31 - Mar 26 by dgt73

No idea - last time I worried about whether or not I was 'cool' was in about 1988.

Although I'm not certain the term 'cool' is now very cool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024