Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rafferty 16:09 - Mar 28 with 1835 viewsboromat

Seeing as Josh has got a thread thought I'd make one for Joe. He's been outstanding recently and was my MOTM today had a difficult task with their winger but was more than a challenge for him. Keep it up Joe!

And to all the lads that completed 90mins today and the other week with 10 men unbelievable effort!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 16:10]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Joe Rafferty on 16:45 - Mar 28 with 1751 viewsohwhenthedale

he got absolutely ripped apart for 90 mins and probably should have seen 2 yellow cards. running hard doesn't make you a good player
Joe Rafferty on 17:20 - Mar 28 with 1677 viewsisitme

Funny how people see games differently. I thought Joe had a good game against a really difficult opponent, who he kept relatively quiet. Rafferty has really come on this season.
Joe Rafferty on 17:26 - Mar 28 with 1641 viewsdalenumber2

Lillis, Allen and Canavan for me - although a good performance all round really.
Joe Rafferty on 21:33 - Mar 28 with 1391 viewsBrierls

At the end of the season awards, there is an award for most improved players. It usually goes to one of the first/second year pros who has made a few more appeareances in the first team, but if they are serious about these awards I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if Rafferty doesn't take home that trophy.

Rafferty has been transformed from a distinctly average right back with a tendancy for diving into rash challenges, to an assured and very solid right back. Defensively he is very sound, but he's improved no end with his distrubution and decision making, and even offers some threat and quality going forward now.

At the start of the season I'd have had Cannon and Bennett ahead of Rafferty for that right back position. He's streets ahead of those two now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024