Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 18:07 - Apr 24 with 11185 viewsblaine_scfc

Twice the player Fernandez has ever been. Fu*k off Fede you sh*thouse
Chico on 19:30 - Apr 24 with 2030 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 19:09 - Apr 24 by JBT95

Chico better than Fernandez?

What a joker.

Neither are/were very good......but at least Chico had some guts and emotion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chico on 19:34 - Apr 24 with 2014 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chico on 19:12 - Apr 24 by jack247

His positioning and awareness were about as bad as we have had in the PL. The reason he made so many fantastic last ditch tackles was because he was out of position or lost concentration in the first place. On the ball, yes, he was far better than Fernandez. He also benefitted from having a younger Rangel and Davies as his full backs, with a better midfield in front of him.

Caulker was better than either of them for us. We should be aiming to do better than all three.

Chico was part of a team. Good teams are built around the strengths and weaknesses of players. chico' a positional sense suffered at times because he was so mobile. Moving the game forward, Taking the ball into midfield and further rather than just looking for the sideways pass. He also got his fair share if goals. Fede is a decent player but does not offer the team as much unfortunately.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chico on 19:36 - Apr 24 with 2005 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fernandez isnt good enough. Surely people have seen that before today?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chico on 19:38 - Apr 24 with 1996 viewsGeoffThom

Chico on 19:36 - Apr 24 by PozuelosSideys

Fernandez isnt good enough. Surely people have seen that before today?

And neither is Williams now ! Time to move on
Chico on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 1965 viewsbarry_island

When you say Brendan don't you mean "Gaffer" as our Ash called him on TV a couple of weeks back.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Chico on 19:44 - Apr 24 with 1960 viewsicecoldjack

Chico on 19:17 - Apr 24 by 3swan

Agree the backbone of our team have all aged together, They allowed the team to play, but now a combined %age drop in performance has hit us hard

Yes but when Laudrup dare suggest this and started trying to blood in replacements the old guard went running to the board room . Can't drop leon,can't drop Ash, can't drop Taylor

It's been very clear for 2 yrs that while these players will still have a use some of them will be ready for the scrap heap.

We have kept some players for a bit too long and its starting to show now, the fans haven't helped much either here, if leon takes a dump on the centre circle half the stadium start chanting his name !

Some big months coming up thats for sure, personally i think the board and previous managment have set us an absolute mountain to climb .
Chico on 19:44 - Apr 24 with 1960 viewsAnotherJohn

Chico on 18:30 - Apr 24 by LeonisGod

JdG got loads of grief on here for being lightweight, but we haven't had anyone come close to his quality since. I'd take siggy over pablo though any day of the week. Best not think about the quality we had with Michu as I don't like to see grown men cry.

Michu couldn't maintain his recent run of scoring today, but he did hit the bar as UP Langreo won 2-0. I reckon he could still do a job for somebody if he can keep lasting the 90 minutes - possibly a mid-level La Liga team.
Chico on 19:46 - Apr 24 with 1944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And Ash and all. Oh for a Flores return. We could play him alongside Amat and we would improve immeasurably

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 24 with 1935 viewsjack247

Chico on 19:34 - Apr 24 by Private_Partz

Chico was part of a team. Good teams are built around the strengths and weaknesses of players. chico' a positional sense suffered at times because he was so mobile. Moving the game forward, Taking the ball into midfield and further rather than just looking for the sideways pass. He also got his fair share if goals. Fede is a decent player but does not offer the team as much unfortunately.

It suffered because he was positionally weak and prone to lapses of concentration. Getting caught out of position because you have gone forward is one thing. Getting caught because you haven't watched your runner or you are simply standing in the wrong position isn't. He wasn't without his strengths, but he had glaring flaws as well. It's why he plays in the desert instead of somewhere decent.

Although man for man I'd say he is better than Fed, in this team he would be an utter disaster.

It was a strange opening post anyway, surely we should be looking at better than either of them?
Chico on 19:56 - Apr 24 with 1908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What a joker.

Your avatar suggests your allegiances are more towards the national team anyway so why contribute to a thread whose subject you obviously have no f*cking interest in?

And for you and Drizzy ,( the Liverpool fan) Blaine is spot on.

Chico on 19:56 - Apr 24 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 19:38 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

And neither is Williams now ! Time to move on

Williams has his bad games just like any other player, but remains one of the most consistently good defenders in the premiere league.

Hello

Chico on 19:58 - Apr 24 with 1903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 18:12 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Bore off with your revisionist nonsense. Flores was mediocre, Fernandez is mediocre.

Looks like you've revised down your opinion of Fernandez eh? You were proclaiming he was the dogs b*ll*cks not so long ago

Chico on 20:01 - Apr 24 with 1892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 19:12 - Apr 24 by jack247

His positioning and awareness were about as bad as we have had in the PL. The reason he made so many fantastic last ditch tackles was because he was out of position or lost concentration in the first place. On the ball, yes, he was far better than Fernandez. He also benefitted from having a younger Rangel and Davies as his full backs, with a better midfield in front of him.

Caulker was better than either of them for us. We should be aiming to do better than all three.

Caulker? Seriously?????

Chico on 20:01 - Apr 24 with 1894 viewsicecoldjack

Chico on 19:34 - Apr 24 by Private_Partz

good points.

I think most on here would also conceed that if Chico was given the same headed chances fedde has had this season chico would prob be pushing double figures!

Awful at attacking set plays, the one he scored he got by turning away from it !!

Fedde is an ok player, one of the most expensive steady eddy types you will ever see in the prem league. We got caught with that signing also. He isn't £6m better than Chico or £7m better than Amat, we all know it just dont want to admit it .
Chico on 20:04 - Apr 24 with 1884 viewsGeoffThom

Chico on 19:56 - Apr 24 by Flashberryjack

Williams has his bad games just like any other player, but remains one of the most consistently good defenders in the premiere league.

Sorry not this year ,he's now the wrong side of 30 now ,as I've stated the man himself has admitted he's been shite this year
Chico on 20:04 - Apr 24 with 1539 viewsjack247

Chico on 20:01 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Caulker? Seriously?????

Yes. Based on the season he was with us and the time the other two have been here.

Chico was a highlight reel player. Fantastic step overs and dummies, could put a great tackle in as well, but Ash covered his arse far more than he has had to do for anyone else.
Chico on 20:06 - Apr 24 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 19:56 - Apr 24 by Flashberryjack

Err, not any more he isn't. Mahrez made him so angry by making him look like a complete c*nt at the Liberty earlier this season that he just gave him the ball to score today as a gesture of surrender. He has to go, in reality should have gone after he signed his last megabucks contract.

Chico on 20:10 - Apr 24 with 1523 viewsblaine_scfc

What a joker.

Superior in every aspect.

I'd say you was the joker if you thought otherwise.
Chico on 20:16 - Apr 24 with 1506 viewsjack247

Chico on 20:10 - Apr 24 by blaine_scfc

Superior in every aspect.

I'd say you was the joker if you thought otherwise.

Well he quite clearly isn't better in every aspect. Each have elements of their game they are comfortably better than the other at.
Chico on 20:29 - Apr 24 with 1468 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 20:06 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Err, not any more he isn't. Mahrez made him so angry by making him look like a complete c*nt at the Liberty earlier this season that he just gave him the ball to score today as a gesture of surrender. He has to go, in reality should have gone after he signed his last megabucks contract.

You're a poisonous tit who only surfaces after bad performances to push your agenda.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 20:30 - Apr 24 with 1462 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 20:16 - Apr 24 by jack247

Well he quite clearly isn't better in every aspect. Each have elements of their game they are comfortably better than the other at.

Ok if Fernandez' strength is his positional play - what use is that if he's in the right position to tackle a player but can't tackle? Or head the ball? The phrase chocolate teapot springs immediately to mind.
Chico offered our midfield extra options by carrying the ball forward, something we have missed terribly since he went.

Chico on 20:34 - Apr 24 with 1454 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 20:04 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

Sorry not this year ,he's now the wrong side of 30 now ,as I've stated the man himself has admitted he's been shite this year

Sorry!! you're wrong, it is this year, check it out.

Hello

Chico on 20:39 - Apr 24 with 1442 viewsjack247

Chico on 20:30 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok if Fernandez' strength is his positional play - what use is that if he's in the right position to tackle a player but can't tackle? Or head the ball? The phrase chocolate teapot springs immediately to mind.
Chico offered our midfield extra options by carrying the ball forward, something we have missed terribly since he went.

Well he can tackle and head the ball. Let's not go miles over the top here.

His biggest weaknesses are his lack of aggression/dominance and actually being in possession and having to carry the ball forward or play a pass, both of which are strengths for Chico.

It's a moot point anyway, I'd hope we upgrade on Fernandez in the summer and I'd hope the player that comes in is a lot better than Chico.
Chico on 20:48 - Apr 24 with 1418 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 20:39 - Apr 24 by jack247

Well he can tackle and head the ball. Let's not go miles over the top here.

His biggest weaknesses are his lack of aggression/dominance and actually being in possession and having to carry the ball forward or play a pass, both of which are strengths for Chico.

It's a moot point anyway, I'd hope we upgrade on Fernandez in the summer and I'd hope the player that comes in is a lot better than Chico.

Mitrovich walked through Fernandez last week.....what a sh*thouse.

Hello

Chico on 20:50 - Apr 24 with 1410 viewsjack247

Chico on 20:48 - Apr 24 by Flashberryjack

Mitrovich walked through Fernandez last week.....what a sh*thouse.

Missed the point totally. I'm not claiming he is the new Cannavaro. We need to replace him, just with someone better than Chico.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024