Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can QPR get Icelands manager and players 22:03 - Jun 27 with 2031 viewsnightwish

Can QPR please get Icelands managers in and sign all the Iceland team.It would cost a lot less than the squad we have got
Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 22:25 - Jun 27 with 2005 viewseghamranger

✊
Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 22:36 - Jun 27 with 1982 viewsTacticalR

Won't that increase immigration?

Air hostess clique

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 09:14 - Jun 28 with 1893 viewsfrancisbowles

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 22:36 - Jun 27 by TacticalR

Won't that increase immigration?

They should have enough points to be allowed in. Others, currently out of the country may be denied re-entry due to not having the skills we require!
Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 09:19 - Jun 28 with 1889 viewsMonahoop

......and we would get Paddy Kenny back in goal, or at least a leaner version of him.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 09:23 - Jun 28 with 1881 viewssimmo

Speaking to Neil yesterday, is there striker Sigthorsson or whatever not the guy we tried to sign in January that turned us down?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 10:36 - Jun 28 with 1844 viewsLongsufferingR

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 09:23 - Jun 28 by simmo

Speaking to Neil yesterday, is there striker Sigthorsson or whatever not the guy we tried to sign in January that turned us down?

Correct. We bought Polter instead and I'm happy with that.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 10:39]
Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 11:04 - Jun 28 with 1811 viewsaston_hoop

Can QPR get Icelands manager and players on 09:23 - Jun 28 by simmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2711999/QPRs-Ajax-striker-Kolb

Nearly happened. Didn't quite strike me as the new Heidar over the games I've seen him though!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024