Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T.K. 13:36 - Jul 8 with 12645 viewsdeeplishblue

On trial at Biffo's according to the Chron.

"Athletic have a host of triallists on board. Names include experienced former Rochdale and Bury defender Tom Kennedy, ex-Accrington striker Billy Kee and goalkeeper Scott Brown, a free agent who was with Aberdeen last season."

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

T.K. on 10:51 - Jul 20 with 2736 viewsBiffo_Boy

T.K. on 10:14 - Jul 14 by ParkinsGimp

Going down going down going down .......

The sort of "bants" that can often come back to bite you on the arse that
T.K. on 11:29 - Jul 20 with 2663 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Seriuosly,Buffoo'n........12 signings so far,where is all the loot coming from?

Clarke would have been on a good screw at bury so you lot must have topped it?
T.K. on 12:07 - Jul 20 with 2571 viewsBiffo_Boy

T.K. on 11:29 - Jul 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Seriuosly,Buffoo'n........12 signings so far,where is all the loot coming from?

Clarke would have been on a good screw at bury so you lot must have topped it?

Well it depends on who and what you believe about our playing budget, some reports have it up to £1.8M for the coming season from £1.3M last. This is due to revenue from the new stand now kicking in... this isn't yet as much as expected as debts in the construction of it (which increased as the spec changed) are being paid off. My guess is it's about the same as last season in reality.

But we have cleaned out most of last seasons squad, Kelly, Forte, Jones etc. will all have been on decent money, and we received fee's for Sheridan, Kelly, Coleman and a young 'keeper who joined Everton. So I think there's enough in the pot for the likes of Clarke, Flynn etc. who have come in.
T.K. on 12:19 - Jul 20 with 2543 viewsD_Dale

T.K. on 12:07 - Jul 20 by Biffo_Boy

Well it depends on who and what you believe about our playing budget, some reports have it up to £1.8M for the coming season from £1.3M last. This is due to revenue from the new stand now kicking in... this isn't yet as much as expected as debts in the construction of it (which increased as the spec changed) are being paid off. My guess is it's about the same as last season in reality.

But we have cleaned out most of last seasons squad, Kelly, Forte, Jones etc. will all have been on decent money, and we received fee's for Sheridan, Kelly, Coleman and a young 'keeper who joined Everton. So I think there's enough in the pot for the likes of Clarke, Flynn etc. who have come in.

Well, it has to be allowed that the Latics seem to have found it easier to make signings than Dale.

But, Biffo_Boy and Biffoboffo, you do know what B.I.F.F.O. stands for, don't you?
T.K. on 12:47 - Jul 20 with 2456 viewsBiffo_Boy

T.K. on 12:19 - Jul 20 by D_Dale

Well, it has to be allowed that the Latics seem to have found it easier to make signings than Dale.

But, Biffo_Boy and Biffoboffo, you do know what B.I.F.F.O. stands for, don't you?

Of course... although the FO bit doesn't apply to me as I lived in Rochdale for most of my life
T.K. on 14:30 - Jul 20 with 2347 viewsaleanddale

T.K. on 10:50 - Jul 20 by Biffo_Boy

I think we've upset your rivals down the road by signing their captain and player of the season, they don't seem too chuffed about it

Clarke was horrendous at the back at Spotland last year..

Provided the comedy moment of the season our second.

It finished 3-0 and should have been 7 or 8.

Dale 3 - 0

Half of the bury fans left with 35 mins to play!!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 14:33]
T.K. on 15:47 - Jul 20 with 2256 viewsBarryStrange

T.K. on 14:30 - Jul 20 by aleanddale

Clarke was horrendous at the back at Spotland last year..

Provided the comedy moment of the season our second.

It finished 3-0 and should have been 7 or 8.

Dale 3 - 0

Half of the bury fans left with 35 mins to play!!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 14:33]

Depends how you term "at Spotland last year".

He was immense in the FA Cup tie when we won 1-0 very comfortably.

He is a good player Oldham have got there, disappointed he has gone. I would much rather have Clarke than McNulty in a L1 team, and I have seen a good chunk of both. However he is the 5th Player of the Season in 7 years to bog off straight afterwards so we are rather accustomed to carrying on regardless

Do need actual football to start though as I am starting to lose my mind with the swivel-eyed nonsense being spoken about Flitcroft and how he is "shipping everyone out who he thinks is a threat to him".
T.K. on 16:08 - Jul 20 with 2229 viewsfitzochris

T.K. on 15:47 - Jul 20 by BarryStrange

He is a good player Oldham have got there, disappointed he has gone. I would much rather have Clarke than McNulty in a L1 team, and I have seen a good chunk of both. However he is the 5th Player of the Season in 7 years to bog off straight afterwards so we are rather accustomed to carrying on regardless

Do need actual football to start though as I am starting to lose my mind with the swivel-eyed nonsense being spoken about Flitcroft and how he is "shipping everyone out who he thinks is a threat to him".

Can we add Tom Pope to that list? He's just been made available according to that agent site HITC.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

T.K. on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 2060 viewsbiffoboffo

T.K. on 12:47 - Jul 20 by Biffo_Boy

Of course... although the FO bit doesn't apply to me as I lived in Rochdale for most of my life

Likewise.
T.K. on 09:37 - Jul 21 with 1893 viewsAtThePeake

He was indeed Man of the Match in that game.

And I would also rather have Clarke above McNulty at Centre Back. But then McNulty played left-back for us in the final few months of last season and is likely going to play there again. And I'd rather have McNulty than Clarke there.

Tangled up in blue.

T.K. on 10:12 - Jul 21 with 1827 viewsBarryStrange

T.K. on 09:37 - Jul 21 by AtThePeake

He was indeed Man of the Match in that game.

And I would also rather have Clarke above McNulty at Centre Back. But then McNulty played left-back for us in the final few months of last season and is likely going to play there again. And I'd rather have McNulty than Clarke there.

Fair dos. JM was great as the left side of a back 3 with Mills and Veseli alongside him, but he never worked in a pairing as CB with Cameron or Mills for some reason.

We never really played McNulty at LB, preferring Hussey despite his total inability to defend. Good guy though JM. glad it is working out for him at Dale.

Even as I type this email it strikes me as amazing how incredibly unsettled our back 4 has been over the time DF has been in charge.
T.K. on 14:15 - Jul 21 with 1659 viewsTalkingSutty

You wouldn't expect Flitcroft to ever consider it may just be him who as the problem though would you? Special Human beings don't even consider that could be a possibility, they are on a different level to everybody else
T.K. on 16:44 - Jul 21 with 1547 viewsYorkshire_Dale

T.K. on 14:15 - Jul 21 by TalkingSutty

You wouldn't expect Flitcroft to ever consider it may just be him who as the problem though would you? Special Human beings don't even consider that could be a possibility, they are on a different level to everybody else

Is his head getting bigger by the day?
T.K. on 17:30 - Jul 21 with 1485 viewsBarryStrange

T.K. on 14:15 - Jul 21 by TalkingSutty

Honestly DF is just going plain weird these days with the stuff he comes out with. Particularly the stuff around the wage budget which varies between "bottom 3" and "competitive".

We owe Blackpool a beer for taking Danny Pugh off our hands otherwise he'd have played every game next season too.
T.K. on 17:30 - Jul 21 with 1485 viewsTalkingSutty

T.K. on 16:44 - Jul 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is his head getting bigger by the day?

#gobbledegook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024