Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53601 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 11:08 - Aug 6 with 2128 viewsDr_Winston

The Olympics on 07:06 - Aug 6 by Watchman

If the TdF has not taken too much out of them! If Sagan is riding he has to be the fave

True.

Time trial should be Froomey's, but I wouldn't mind betting that they domestique for Geraint Thomas in the RR.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 11:20 - Aug 6 with 2122 viewsskippyjack

They all cheat.. They eat certain foods and vitamins yearly to create extra boosts of energy in their systems mun.. you can tell by all their facial features..

The Russians just attempted to speed up the process.. created substances speed up the process.. athletes build the substance up over time..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Olympics on 11:35 - Aug 6 with 2104 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 11:08 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

True.

Time trial should be Froomey's, but I wouldn't mind betting that they domestique for Geraint Thomas in the RR.

In the TT a lot depends on how Demoulin has recovered from his injury and if Tony Martin finds some form.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Olympics on 13:43 - Aug 6 with 2053 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Olympics on 07:06 - Aug 6 by Watchman

If the TdF has not taken too much out of them! If Sagan is riding he has to be the fave

Don't think Sagan stands a chance on this course - looks like a true climbers course by all accounts.

Froome has a good a chance as anyone if his legs are up to it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Olympics on 14:02 - Aug 6 with 2048 viewsJack_Kass

Dumoulin dropped out of the road race at 5k. Almost a nailed on bet for the Time Trial on Wednesday

Hopefully it falls well for Geraint Thomas around 7pm, would love to see Adam Yates get a medal as well

Sagan not racing today, he's concentrating on the BMX events

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Olympics on 14:20 - Aug 6 with 2031 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 14:02 - Aug 6 by Jack_Kass

Dumoulin dropped out of the road race at 5k. Almost a nailed on bet for the Time Trial on Wednesday

Hopefully it falls well for Geraint Thomas around 7pm, would love to see Adam Yates get a medal as well

The bloke's by far the best bike rider on the planet.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Olympics on 17:58 - Aug 6 with 1976 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 14:02 - Aug 6 by Jack_Kass

It's cross country mountain biking.

The Olympics on 18:47 - Aug 6 with 1958 viewsDr_Winston

30 odd km left and the Brits attack.

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 18:48 - Aug 6 with 1956 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 18:47 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

30 odd km left and the Brits attack.

Boring as sh*t to watch though, at least until the end. I like the track cycling.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 18:49]

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 18:49 - Aug 6 with 1950 viewsJack_Kass

30k left. Going to be a cracking finish this.

The Olympics on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 1949 viewsDr_Winston

The Olympics on 18:48 - Aug 6 by exiledclaseboy

Boring as sh*t to watch though, at least until the end. I like the track cycling.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 18:49]

Track cycling's better for sure. Bit more blood in the road stuff. Richie Porte nearly went off a cliff.

The Olympics on 18:52 - Aug 6 with 1941 viewsJack_Kass

The Olympics on 18:50 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Track cycling's better for sure. Bit more blood in the road stuff. Richie Porte nearly went off a cliff.

I don't think many of the purists will even profess to sitting down and watching all 6 hours of racing

I've been flicking back and forth all afternoon, between watching various other sports.

Shocked to see the boxers without their head guards but apparently they scrapped that 3 years ago
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 18:53]

The Olympics on 18:55 - Aug 6 with 1932 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 18:52 - Aug 6 by Jack_Kass

I don't think many of the purists will even profess to sitting down and watching all 6 hours of racing

I've been flicking back and forth all afternoon, between watching various other sports.

Shocked to see the boxers without their head guards but apparently they scrapped that 3 years ago

I was surprised at that earlier as well.

The Olympics on 18:57 - Aug 6 with 1926 viewsunion_jack

The Olympics on 18:55 - Aug 6 by exiledclaseboy

I was surprised at that earlier as well.

What a retrograde step that is!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Olympics on 18:58 - Aug 6 with 1924 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 18:57 - Aug 6 by union_jack

What a retrograde step that is!

Agreed.

The Olympics on 19:12 - Aug 6 with 1666 viewsBanosswan

This is getting interesting

The Olympics on 19:15 - Aug 6 with 1663 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 19:12 - Aug 6 by Banosswan

This is getting interesting

It is now.

The Olympics on 19:15 - Aug 6 with 1660 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Olympics on 18:52 - Aug 6 by Jack_Kass

Much safer without the head guards. They have no peripheral vision with them on and the brain would rattle around more too
The Olympics on 19:19 - Aug 6 with 1652 viewsJackfath

What a race this is!!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 1642 viewsDr_Winston

Oh my.

The Olympics on 19:27 - Aug 6 with 1636 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 19:26 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Oh my.

Oops a daisy.

The Olympics on 19:33 - Aug 6 with 1630 viewsJack_Kass

It sounds easy and simple to go downhill on a bike, but it's a game changer so many times at the top level. Gutted for Thomas and Nibali. 200km of work and it's over just like that

The Olympics on 19:37 - Aug 6 with 1621 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 19:33 - Aug 6 by Jack_Kass

It sounds easy and simple to go downhill on a bike, but it's a game changer so many times at the top level. Gutted for Thomas and Nibali. 200km of work and it's over just like that

And majka. Without the other two he has no chance.

The Olympics on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 1598 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Olympics on 19:55 - Aug 6 with 1590 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 19:50 - Aug 6 by Darran

F*ckin chr*st!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024