Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drivers after the game. 13:37 - Aug 21 with 24069 viewsClydachjack

Why do people think it's ok to ignore traffic signs and general rules of the road after a game.

All the above were spoken to and booked, and to the two ladies (I call you that very loosely) who decided to shout abuse and flick v signs at people who were trying to stop you driving up there, hope you enjoy your fine.
Drivers after the game. on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 7446 viewsMurph75

Get a life.
Drivers after the game. on 13:58 - Aug 21 with 7365 viewsSmellyplumz

Bus lane?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Drivers after the game. on 14:04 - Aug 21 with 7319 viewsLoyal

Drivers after the game. on 13:42 - Aug 21 by Murph75

Get a life.

Well, Swansea and people dying on or near bus lanes takes lives away too ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Drivers after the game. on 14:05 - Aug 21 with 7317 viewsClydachjack

Drivers after the game. on 13:58 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Bus lane?

Yup, two big signs, and road markings.

They think they can avoid the traffic jams by taking a shortcut, this time the police turned up and made them all turn around.

The speed they drive up towards the lights is insane, and as so many people gather to catch busses it's dangerous.
Drivers after the game. on 14:22 - Aug 21 with 7227 viewsDarran

There are some right c*nts driving away from the Liberty on Matchday.
When you're going towards the roundabout where you turn left for Bonymaen or straight on for St Thomas how the f*ck don't these cretins know which lane to be in?

They even paint giant arrows on the road for people to know and the stupid c*nts still get it wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Drivers after the game. on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 7082 viewsskippyjack

Drivers after the game. on 14:22 - Aug 21 by Darran

When you're going towards the roundabout where you turn left for Bonymaen or straight on for St Thomas how the f*ck don't these cretins know which lane to be in?

They even paint giant arrows on the road for people to know and the stupid c*nts still get it wrong.

It's a discipline issue.. Their mental faculties are all to pot.. since 2010 to 2016.. people from Bonymaen, Birchgrove, and St Thomas have the highest crime rate in Swansea..

It includes tax evasion, benefit fraud, money laundering, drug trafficking, traffic fines, lots of corruption in business and work.. They have this inbuilt superiority complex about them.. that makes them above the law.. above people.. I feel for their illnesses.. they've been dosed up with acid no doubt.. They live in this collective bubble of delusional stupidity.. controlling aspects are off the charts..

Some of these are well educated business people.. but their ego's are unwilling to comply with rules and regulations..

Their IQ is significantly below 'delinquent'.. they're unwilling to listen and take advice..

I have stated 1000 times.. secret services are dosing people up who will not play by the rules.. This is why most of them have throbbing heads throughout the night.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Drivers after the game. on 15:09 - Aug 21 with 7030 viewsSwansea93

I'm glad that car park by morrisons won't be getting used again, always awful there, quick enough to take the 6 quid to park there but quick enough not to be there after the game to guide cars out safely. Appalling

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Drivers after the game. on 15:13 - Aug 21 with 7004 viewsjack247

Drivers after the game. on 14:58 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

It's a discipline issue.. Their mental faculties are all to pot.. since 2010 to 2016.. people from Bonymaen, Birchgrove, and St Thomas have the highest crime rate in Swansea..

It includes tax evasion, benefit fraud, money laundering, drug trafficking, traffic fines, lots of corruption in business and work.. They have this inbuilt superiority complex about them.. that makes them above the law.. above people.. I feel for their illnesses.. they've been dosed up with acid no doubt.. They live in this collective bubble of delusional stupidity.. controlling aspects are off the charts..

Some of these are well educated business people.. but their ego's are unwilling to comply with rules and regulations..

Their IQ is significantly below 'delinquent'.. they're unwilling to listen and take advice..

I have stated 1000 times.. secret services are dosing people up who will not play by the rules.. This is why most of them have throbbing heads throughout the night.

Cracking rant. Superb generalisations. Keep it up.
Login to get fewer ads

Drivers after the game. on 15:16 - Aug 21 with 6989 viewsMurph75

Drivers after the game. on 15:13 - Aug 21 by jack247

It's almost as good as the OP taking photos of people using a bus lane.
Drivers after the game. on 15:18 - Aug 21 with 6975 viewsDewi1jack

Correct
Although fun to force them into turning left at the roundabout instead of right when they're on the inside lane. (Edit- hello to the new Mr Man; Mr Knobinawhiterangerover)
Notice time and time again, the biggest dickheads ignoring the Highway code, Road Traffic act etc and general good driving etiquette on British roads are the ones with Private plates ("the initials make my name/ spell my name" etc. Wonder if someone has QU 1M?) on their cars.
Doesn't seem to matter what county they're in.
Same again yesterday, most of the tw@s trying to cut in had private plates.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 15:21]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Drivers after the game. on 15:23 - Aug 21 with 6949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Drivers after the game. on 14:58 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

Jesus Christ. Get help.

Poll: Tory leader

Drivers after the game. on 15:27 - Aug 21 with 6907 viewsskippyjack

Drivers after the game. on 15:13 - Aug 21 by jack247

generalisations?.. people are 'thick'. And I'm being kind.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Drivers after the game. on 15:29 - Aug 21 with 6899 viewsMrSwerve

Spot on. People forget the rules of the road after the game...some absolute beauts driving out of the area. The one that gets on my tits is people suddenly forgetting that you need to give way to the right at a roundabout.

How there haven't been more fights around B&Q/KFC I'll never know.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Drivers after the game. on 15:30 - Aug 21 with 6892 viewsMrSwerve

Drivers after the game. on 15:23 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Jesus Christ. Get help.

I'm not quite sure if he's an online 'persona' or not. I hope so.

Drivers after the game. on 15:32 - Aug 21 with 6877 viewsskippyjack

The superiority complex amongst ECB & Mr Swerve.. I feel sorry for you both.

Drivers after the game. on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 6870 viewsjack247

Drivers after the game. on 15:27 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

generalisations?.. people are 'thick'. And I'm being kind.

Yes. Starting from 'they have this inbuilt superiority complex...' and continuing most of the way through.

Don't stop though. Brightened up a boring Sunday
Drivers after the game. on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 6871 viewsMrSwerve

Drivers after the game. on 15:32 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

The superiority complex amongst ECB & Mr Swerve.. I feel sorry for you both.

I'm bottom of the pile, Skip. I wouldn't worry.

Drivers after the game. on 15:35 - Aug 21 with 6842 viewsJackfath

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Make all traffic leaving the liberty leave to the left. Over the bridge and past KFC. Shut down all traffic trying to come into the stadium area from 4.45 until 5.15. Use all lanes to get the traffic flowing out faster until it reaches the roundabout by the tennis centre when the road splits anyway. Put a few traffic monkeys on there to keep it all moving.

As an aside I noticed the parking restriction for Morrisons is now 3 hours instead of 2. Therefore those that are concerned about parking "illegally" there on a match day can do so worry free. Park up at 2.30, back to the car and away by 5.30.

You're all very welcome indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Drivers after the game. on 15:36 - Aug 21 with 6850 viewsskippyjack

Drivers after the game. on 15:33 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

I'm bottom of the pile, Skip. I wouldn't worry.

You see ladies and gentlemen.. The job position complex disorder is kicking in.. He can't help himself.. poor dab.

Drivers after the game. on 15:36 - Aug 21 with 6846 viewsMrSwerve

Drivers after the game. on 15:35 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Make all traffic leaving the liberty leave to the left. Over the bridge and past KFC. Shut down all traffic trying to come into the stadium area from 4.45 until 5.15. Use all lanes to get the traffic flowing out faster until it reaches the roundabout by the tennis centre when the road splits anyway. Put a few traffic monkeys on there to keep it all moving.

As an aside I noticed the parking restriction for Morrisons is now 3 hours instead of 2. Therefore those that are concerned about parking "illegally" there on a match day can do so worry free. Park up at 2.30, back to the car and away by 5.30.

You're all very welcome indeed.

At least there are some people leaving early to stagger the traffic, eh?

Drivers after the game. on 15:37 - Aug 21 with 6840 viewsexiledclaseboy

Drivers after the game. on 15:33 - Aug 21 by jack247

Yes. Starting from 'they have this inbuilt superiority complex...' and continuing most of the way through.

There's more acid going in your tap water tonight. Mind control see.

Poll: Tory leader

Drivers after the game. on 15:38 - Aug 21 with 6833 viewsskippyjack

Drivers after the game. on 15:33 - Aug 21 by jack247

Of course they do.. Instead of queuing.. They decide they should be in front of everybody else.

Drivers after the game. on 15:38 - Aug 21 with 6812 viewsJackfath

Drivers after the game. on 15:36 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

At least there are some people leaving early to stagger the traffic, eh?

You mean creating the panic for others thinking "oh no, I'd better get going, otherwise I'll be stuck in traffic for 20 mins.

I'd also add another exit from the car park in Morrisons straight out onto the main road where the old ski slope used to be. Making all that car park empty out into the already busy area is crazy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Drivers after the game. on 15:39 - Aug 21 with 6816 viewsDewi1jack

Drivers after the game. on 15:29 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

Spot on. People forget the rules of the road after the game...some absolute beauts driving out of the area. The one that gets on my tits is people suddenly forgetting that you need to give way to the right at a roundabout.

How there haven't been more fights around B&Q/KFC I'll never know.

That B and Q/ KFC exit to the lights is always chaos after the game (won't use that way and parking in F&B's) Can be pretty grim at rush hour/ shops closing as well if my memory serves.
How many people will totally ignore the red lights or enter the junction to turn right (even though it's fuking coned off after the game!) blocking the lot?
And why are there people coming from Morrisons/ Tennis centre down a road that is coned off at the lights? Then turning around at the lights causing even more chaos . They must know about it, it's been happening for years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Drivers after the game. on 15:40 - Aug 21 with 6791 viewsJackfath

Drivers after the game. on 15:39 - Aug 21 by Dewi1jack

That B and Q/ KFC exit to the lights is always chaos after the game (won't use that way and parking in F&B's) Can be pretty grim at rush hour/ shops closing as well if my memory serves.
How many people will totally ignore the red lights or enter the junction to turn right (even though it's fuking coned off after the game!) blocking the lot?
And why are there people coming from Morrisons/ Tennis centre down a road that is coned off at the lights? Then turning around at the lights causing even more chaos . They must know about it, it's been happening for years

See my simple solution above.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024