Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston 20:49 - Sep 5 with 24918 viewsswan88

It's possible we might have to wait a little longer for his debut. He came off training early today, they won't know for sure until the next few days. Let's hope it's not as serious as feared!
Baston on 09:49 - Sep 8 with 2734 viewsLeonisGod

Baston on 23:41 - Sep 7 by monmouth

Who knows, who cares, apart from people determined to beat the club up for absolutely everything. Compared to the outcome of the Trust/Yank discussions it is trivial bullshit.
We should have two stickies, or we're going to have the same bollocks every week.

Sticky 1: Ashley Williams is not a Swans Player
Sticky 2: Joe Allen is not a Swans Player

Sticky 3: Wilfried Bony is not a Swans Player (yet )
Baston on 10:22 - Sep 8 with 2681 viewsSwansNZ

N/A. on 22:41 - Sep 7 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:24]

What's Baston got to do with this Ash/Joe thread?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Baston on 10:55 - Sep 8 with 2594 viewsHighjack

So is he injured or not?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Baston on 11:13 - Sep 8 with 2550 viewsSwansNZ

Baston on 10:55 - Sep 8 by Highjack

So is he injured or not?

Ash or Joe?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Baston on 11:16 - Sep 8 with 2548 viewshammy

Baston on 18:48 - Sep 7 by A_Fans_Dad

It would be very nice if he can do it.
But as we know Goals in other Leagues do not necessarily translate to goals in the Prem.
But someone who knows where the back of the net is will always be dangerous in attack.

We really need to get him on the field this weekend and getting up to match fitness. He's going to need to start scoring a few goals ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Baston on 11:27 - Sep 8 with 2519 viewsjack247

Baston on 11:16 - Sep 8 by hammy

We really need to get him on the field this weekend and getting up to match fitness. He's going to need to start scoring a few goals ...

Definitely. Even if he is physically fit, he will be a long way off match sharpness. The quicker we can get him up to speed the better. As much as I'm disappointed by our feeble transfer window, I'm reasonably confident we can challenge for mid table if we are lucky with injuries and suspensions.
Baston on 14:28 - Sep 8 with 2260 viewsGriffting

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-record-signing-borja-baston-m
Baston on 14:33 - Sep 8 with 2228 viewsandypitt56

Baston on 14:28 - Sep 8 by Griffting

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-record-signing-borja-baston-m

MIxed information, communication is top class at the moment..
Login to get fewer ads

Baston on 15:15 - Sep 8 with 2105 viewsmalagajack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-live-pres
Baston on 15:16 - Sep 8 with 2101 viewsgazza_1234

Baston on 14:33 - Sep 8 by andypitt56

MIxed information, communication is top class at the moment..

Guidolin on Borja :-

Borja has to go slow for two or three days. It is not an injury now but he still has to go slow. I hope to have him available for Sunday but I don’t know, I am not sure. He worked with us last week but he needs some days to take it slower.

No injury it seems. Just getting used to different / more physical training schedule.
Baston on 15:21 - Sep 8 with 2079 viewsGriffting

Interesting section on Mawson:

"He is a young player, but I like him. He’s almost ready to play in the Premier League. I don’t know how good he can be, it is too early to say, but he is training as well as his team mates. I think he could surprise a few of our fans."
Baston on 15:25 - Sep 8 with 2054 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Baston on 14:28 - Sep 8 by Griffting

He was injured when we signed him
Baston on 15:25 - Sep 8 with 2048 viewsLeonisGod

Baston on 15:15 - Sep 8 by malagajack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-live-pres

"It was good to see Ashley Williams playing well, I know him well." Grrrr. Why didn't you fight to keep him then!

Sorry, as you were. Suspect we'll have to wait a bit long for Borja then - maybe a short cameo from the bench if we're lucky. And I very much hope Mawson surprises a few of us. To find out we've unearthed a gem who slots straight into the team would be a great bonus.
Baston on 15:37 - Sep 8 with 2008 viewsmonmouth

Baston on 15:16 - Sep 8 by gazza_1234

Guidolin on Borja :-

Borja has to go slow for two or three days. It is not an injury now but he still has to go slow. I hope to have him available for Sunday but I don’t know, I am not sure. He worked with us last week but he needs some days to take it slower.

No injury it seems. Just getting used to different / more physical training schedule.

Or getting over the injury, especially a muscular one. Rush it and pull it again and that's another three weeks down the pan.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Baston on 15:41 - Sep 8 with 1997 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Baston on 15:25 - Sep 8 by LeonisGod

"It was good to see Ashley Williams playing well, I know him well." Grrrr. Why didn't you fight to keep him then!

Sorry, as you were. Suspect we'll have to wait a bit long for Borja then - maybe a short cameo from the bench if we're lucky. And I very much hope Mawson surprises a few of us. To find out we've unearthed a gem who slots straight into the team would be a great bonus.

Who's to say he didn't fight to keep him?

In fact, there are plenty of indications that we did. But he wanted to leave.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Baston on 15:41 - Sep 8 with 1993 viewsperchrockjack

So our manager doesn't seem too sure. Not too good really is it.

If this Alfie is so promising as to apparently be Ash replacement then Frankie needs to be brave , replace Amat or FF and see how he goes.

It could be the lad is good enough to step up to the plate in the way Amat certainly hasn't.

FF has also lost it and we d be super brave to replace FF with VDH.

Risky as the arch Chunt Costa will take full advantage of any mistakes which is why we cannot pay Amat as we re looking at certain penalties conceded.i

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Baston on 15:53 - Sep 8 with 1945 viewsDafyddHuw

Baston on 15:41 - Sep 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

John Stones wanted to leave last season.
Berahino's been wanting to leave for years
Lukaku wanted to leave last season.
Coasta wanted to leave last season.

Funny how those clubs can say no and we can't.
Baston on 16:01 - Sep 8 with 1899 viewsPozuelosSideys

Baston on 15:53 - Sep 8 by DafyddHuw

Aye. Maybe we wanted to say yes

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Baston on 16:02 - Sep 8 with 1891 viewsLeonisGod

Baston on 15:41 - Sep 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Maybe Guidolin did, but he was pretty quiet in the press whenever questioned about Ash. I think he may have said that Ash was an important player, but that was about it. I suppose the language barrier doesn't help.
Baston on 16:02 - Sep 8 with 1891 viewsexiledinenglandjack

None are those are in their 30s
Baston on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 1894 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Baston on 15:41 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

So our manager doesn't seem too sure. Not too good really is it.

If this Alfie is so promising as to apparently be Ash replacement then Frankie needs to be brave , replace Amat or FF and see how he goes.

It could be the lad is good enough to step up to the plate in the way Amat certainly hasn't.

FF has also lost it and we d be super brave to replace FF with VDH.

Risky as the arch Chunt Costa will take full advantage of any mistakes which is why we cannot pay Amat as we re looking at certain penalties conceded.i

Fernandez never had it. He hasn't lost it. He simply hasn't got a world class partner next to him anymore to walk him through matches. When he gets caught out of position, misses a header or gets turned 20 yards from goal, we no longer have Williams there who anticipated these mistakes and was ready to deal with them.

Amat panics and usually engages in wild and reckless challenges. It is laughable that we replaced Chico with him.
Baston on 16:04 - Sep 8 with 1893 viewsjasper_T

West Brom would be so much better off if they'd let Berahino go a long time ago.
Baston on 16:07 - Sep 8 with 1879 viewsairedale

So, according to Guido, Borja isn't nailed on to play on Sunday.
Baston on 16:40 - Sep 8 with 1761 viewsnantywatcher

Baston on 16:03 - Sep 8 by BlameHuwJenkins

Fernandez never had it. He hasn't lost it. He simply hasn't got a world class partner next to him anymore to walk him through matches. When he gets caught out of position, misses a header or gets turned 20 yards from goal, we no longer have Williams there who anticipated these mistakes and was ready to deal with them.

Amat panics and usually engages in wild and reckless challenges. It is laughable that we replaced Chico with him.

I've got field mice in my shed with better football knowledge than you! I played as a central defender for 20 years I can confirm you're talking drivel.
Baston on 16:48 - Sep 8 with 1717 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Apart from Lukaku, none of them had good seasons. Can't say their clubs gained anything by keeping hold of them.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024