Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any car wash attendants out there 15:57 - Sep 15 with 8794 viewsMolly

I've just purchased 2 car washes and I'm looking for 5 hard working people who will be eternally grateful to me for providing them with employment so that they will be able to save up for the family holiday at Skegness.

I'll be paying £10 , a bag of crisps and 2 pickled onions an hour as long as each worker can wash 259 cars every 15 minutes.

I know that this fantastic offer will attract a big response but don't send your CV just yet as I'm on holiday in Timbuktu . We stay in the air conditioned tents which only the effluent (sorry affluent) people can afford. Whilst we are out here though we only use top of the range camels.

Send your details in two weeks time but window cleaners and builders need not apply as the quantity of associated bullshit could drown out all other applicants.

I already know what a wonderful altruistic person I am for giving you this wonderful opportunity to drag yourselves out of the gutter but there is really no need to shower me with thanks or with admiration of my obvious conspicuous wealth.
Any car wash attendants out there on 12:16 - Sep 16 with 1670 viewsMolly

Any car wash attendants out there on 11:46 - Sep 16 by DaleView

I think this posting is a scam and I am surprised that so many folks have responded to it.
Really...... you should be able to spot these a mile off.

A scam !!! How dare you sir. I shall get my people to speak with whoever your people are and see you in court. After all the kindness shown to you little people and with the offer of 2 pickled onions on top of the bag of crisps this is all the thanks I get. You should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself-------- a scam indeed . How could you say such a thing?
Any car wash attendants out there on 12:32 - Sep 16 with 1645 viewsMolly

Any car wash attendants out there on 11:24 - Sep 16 by DaleiLama

Molly,

Just a quick note for now to thank you for your warm and very human offer of employment. I am attending the European Parliament and Council of Europe in Strasbourg this week, where I was very warmly applauded yesterday when I addressed the conference. I will shortly be whisked off to a science conference at the University of Strasbourg and my schedule for the rest of this year is truly packed. Furthermore, at 81 years of age, I fear this work may just be too demanding for me.

I do, however, have a friend whose daughter is looking for employment in Europe at the moment and you are still in Europe, just, aren't you?

I regret that she may be a little less productive than your ambitious expectations, taking up to an hour per car, but she gets her sponge everywhere and has never had a single complaint from any of her clients in Tibet in the last three years since she started soaping.

I noted your advert was looking for "people" ....... I do so hope you are an equal opportunities employer. She recently applied for a post as a part time window cleaner in Royton, but when she turned up for an interview, the "employer" was a spotty 16 year old with halitosis and a rusty chopper. He showed her a picture of his better half in Mayfair, which she assumed to be a society magazine. The lady was very inappropriately dressed so my friend's daughter decided to decline his offer to go "upstairs and start on the windows in the bedroom" as the first step of the interview process. Very unprofessional.

Anyway, please PM me with your details and if you like what you see, we can maybe arrange for you and her to meet up and get down to business?!?

[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 12:24]

DL
Thank you so much for your kind offer and best wishes. I have meditated long and hard about your suggestion but at the end of the day I fear I must decline your proposal. Since I took on Mandy she has become so demanding that I fear I would not find the time to devote to your friends daughter that she so obviously deserves.
I'm sure there will be a suitable opening somewhere for her.
Good luck in Strasbourg
Any car wash attendants out there on 12:34 - Sep 16 with 1642 viewsDaleiLama

Tip of the cap to Molly (are you going to reveal yourself)? 24 votes and counting for the OP.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Any car wash attendants out there on 12:36 - Sep 16 with 1634 viewsMolly

Any car wash attendants out there on 12:34 - Sep 16 by DaleiLama

Tip of the cap to Molly (are you going to reveal yourself)? 24 votes and counting for the OP.

I only revealed myself once before in public and I got 3 months and a large fine for it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024