Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest 12:35 - Oct 3 with 2283 viewsweller1010

Hi All, I am not regular poster on this website. I dont think we should be putting up this any longer. Surely we need to arrange a protest prior to the next match as this is getting out of hand. I will support the club whatever division we are in but Americans know nothing about football and this is turning into a scam.
Protest on 12:36 - Oct 3 with 1885 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Peaceful or full on Petty ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Protest on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 1839 viewsDarran

Protest on 12:36 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

F*cking love it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protest on 12:41 - Oct 3 with 1809 viewsweller1010

Protest on 12:36 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Full on petty. Fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. The manager was sacked because we brought in poor players, not his fault that the board were offering him half the championship. Why are we allowing Americans to ruin our club, they will playing baseball at the Liberty next. Let's stand up for what we believe and whoever sticks by these owners is an absolute mug.

Either we react now or we end up like Cardiff City by 2020.
Protest on 12:42 - Oct 3 with 1771 viewsdeanscfc

Not sure if a protest is constructive but there should be a banner or something thanking Guidolin for keeping us up last season. Treated terribly.
Protest on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 1715 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Protest on 12:42 - Oct 3 by deanscfc

Not sure if a protest is constructive but there should be a banner or something thanking Guidolin for keeping us up last season. Treated terribly.

Id go with that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Protest on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 1694 viewsItchySphincter

Protest on 12:41 - Oct 3 by weller1010

Full on petty. Fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. The manager was sacked because we brought in poor players, not his fault that the board were offering him half the championship. Why are we allowing Americans to ruin our club, they will playing baseball at the Liberty next. Let's stand up for what we believe and whoever sticks by these owners is an absolute mug.

Either we react now or we end up like Cardiff City by 2020.

If I was you I'd f*ck off. Al that's happened is that we've replaced our manager, somewhat shabbily maybe.

The Americans broke the club transfer record this summer, why are people forgetting this?

I'm not saying I'm a supporter of theirs but besides being clumsy they are not showing signs of asset stripping as yet and appear to be making decisions based on keeping the club in the PL if anything.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Protest on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 1688 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm getting old, life it too short........full on for me!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Protest on 12:50 - Oct 3 with 1635 viewsDarran

Protest on 12:46 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm getting old, life it too short........full on for me!

Can this protest be arranged for the Arsenal game so Warwick can take part we don't want him frightening the neighbours when he's going mental in his living room.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Protest on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 1597 viewsLoyal

A protest regards what ?
What is the desired outcome or will folk just be walking round shouting ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 1580 viewsLoyal

Protest on 12:45 - Oct 3 by ItchySphincter

If I was you I'd f*ck off. Al that's happened is that we've replaced our manager, somewhat shabbily maybe.

The Americans broke the club transfer record this summer, why are people forgetting this?

I'm not saying I'm a supporter of theirs but besides being clumsy they are not showing signs of asset stripping as yet and appear to be making decisions based on keeping the club in the PL if anything.

Yup.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest on 12:54 - Oct 3 with 1563 viewsblueytheblue

If I was a Jack, the thing I'd be worried about is the competence of the US owners who are clearly pulling the strings.

Bradley managed in MLS for 9 years; won 3 cups at his first club Chicago Fire. Nothing at Metrostars or Chivas. USA manager for 5 years, one CONCACAF title and a few runner up placings. Stabaek - did nothing of note; even Ole did a good job there. Le Havre? Second division in France.

NOTHING there indicates he's capable of managing well in the Prem at age 58. All appointments have been at a far, far lower standard of football than the Prem. If he was a proven winner, then maybe you could give a shot... if you're getting dragged into a relegation battle, who seriously believes he's the man for the job?

You guys should know by now I'm not a WUM or a piss taker... would love for you to be in the Prem for a long long time, ideally below us but hey...it's got disaster written all over it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Protest on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 1543 viewsLeonisGod

Protest on 12:52 - Oct 3 by Loyal

A protest regards what ?
What is the desired outcome or will folk just be walking round shouting ?

Good beer inside the stadium would be a start. And queues less than 20 minutes long in a 15 minute half time window.

Grrr. Sort it out.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:11]
Protest on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 1536 viewsSmellyplumz

Protest on 12:54 - Oct 3 by blueytheblue

If I was a Jack, the thing I'd be worried about is the competence of the US owners who are clearly pulling the strings.

Bradley managed in MLS for 9 years; won 3 cups at his first club Chicago Fire. Nothing at Metrostars or Chivas. USA manager for 5 years, one CONCACAF title and a few runner up placings. Stabaek - did nothing of note; even Ole did a good job there. Le Havre? Second division in France.

NOTHING there indicates he's capable of managing well in the Prem at age 58. All appointments have been at a far, far lower standard of football than the Prem. If he was a proven winner, then maybe you could give a shot... if you're getting dragged into a relegation battle, who seriously believes he's the man for the job?

You guys should know by now I'm not a WUM or a piss taker... would love for you to be in the Prem for a long long time, ideally below us but hey...it's got disaster written all over it.

Can't argue with any of that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Protest on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 1426 viewsCatullus

We have 3 choices, we could protest (do a full on Petty if you like) before, during or after the next match. We could do nothing, just keep going and sit there, like normal matches. Or we can throw ourselves behind our new manager and hope like hell he's the answer, unlikely as that is.
Whatever happens I doubt it will be coordinated, we could even have a mix of all 3. And somewhere Swans fans will no doubt end up arguing amongst themselves.

Me? As always I haven't a clue. I think we treated FG disgracefully but I don't think that a mass protest will help anyone. It certainly wouldn't get FG his job back, even if he wants it.
As I'm not exactly enthususstic about our new manager I won't be an all guns blazing Bradley fan.
I think I'll just do as always, go and support the team and give Bradley a chance. If he deserves it he'll get my support, if he deserves a good slating, he'll get that.

In other words, see the person sat on that fence, that's me that is.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Protest on 13:20 - Oct 3 with 1401 viewsItchySphincter

Why did you quote me?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Protest on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 1359 views34dfgdf54

Completely spot on Bluey.

It's an horrific appointment. We really are on a slippery slope, a lot worse than what I expected.
Protest on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 1356 viewsblackswan

No sign of asset stripping what do you call making a
10 million profit on the window plus loan fees and moving on top 3 earners then
Protest on 13:24 - Oct 3 with 1344 viewsshandyjack

here here

Poll: Expectation for the season

Protest on 13:26 - Oct 3 with 1327 viewsjackthepeg

Protest on 12:42 - Oct 3 by deanscfc

perhaps we could chant" Francesco Guidolin" right throughout the Arsenal game,and our next home game
Protest on 13:28 - Oct 3 with 1299 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Protest on 12:55 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

Good beer inside the stadium would be a start. And queues less than 20 minutes long in a 15 minute half time window.

Grrr. Sort it out.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:11]

Ridiculously over hopped craft ale coming up...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Protest on 13:30 - Oct 3 with 1278 viewsblueytheblue

Protest on 13:20 - Oct 3 by ItchySphincter

Why did you quote me?

Was replying to you; read your post as implying the only thing wrong was that Guidolin was treated poorly in the process. IMO he was, but the bigger problem for me was that with the quality managers available at the moment the US brainstrust and Huw decided someone with a less than stellar record, no experience at the highest level was the answer.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Protest on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 1208 viewsKrisP

Protest on 13:28 - Oct 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Ridiculously over hopped craft ale coming up...

Got to be better than Carling...
Protest on 13:56 - Oct 3 with 1132 viewsbuilthjack

Buy up every American flag you can find and burn the lot of them next home game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protest on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 1086 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can you wait until the Man U game as I won't be at the Watford game ?
Or is the guy I'm selling the tickets to allowed to protest as my proxy?
Does his protest count as he isn't a ST holder ?
Protest on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 1059 viewsbuilthjack

Protest on 14:03 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

Can you wait until the Man U game as I won't be at the Watford game ?
Or is the guy I'm selling the tickets to allowed to protest as my proxy?
Does his protest count as he isn't a ST holder ?

Let's hope he behaves himself or that's your season ticket up the swanee

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024