Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread 15:34 - Nov 2 with 53017 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea
Date: Sunday 6th November 2016
Kick Off: 3pm, UK.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 0:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 2 with 14641 viewsDarran

Have we had a 20,900 crowd before then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 2 with 14634 viewsairedale

I wonder if Wayne R will be involved?
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 2 with 14640 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 2 by Darran

Have we had a 20,900 crowd before then?

Capacity is now 21088.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 2 with 14617 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 2 by morningstar

Capacity is now 21088.

I didn't know that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 2 with 14552 viewsSwanjack10

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 2 by Darran

I didn't know that.

That must be the first !!!!

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 2 with 14537 viewsLoyal

We will crush em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:00 - Nov 2 with 14456 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 2 by Loyal

We will crush em.

Not so special one touchline ban

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:20 - Nov 2 with 14427 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:00 - Nov 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not so special one touchline ban

can we get BB a touchline ban?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 14402 viewsjacabertawe

Hopefully MU will be tired after their trip back from Turkey. Straws, the clutching of.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 20:11 - Nov 2 with 14356 viewsshandyjack

Valencia, Bailly,Smalling all out, tired players from thursday, manager banned from touchline. Won't get a better chance to beat them

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 22:43 - Nov 2 with 14230 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 2 by Loyal

We will crush em.

Wouldn't it be great? It would help ease a lot of fears and give us something to build on. They are not tearing up trees at the moment but any win against Man U is a decent scalp.
We need a massive midfield and defensive improvement, which includes better team selection, to get something out of this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 07:47 - Nov 3 with 14106 viewsChief

18,800 jacks and 2,100 united

and 79 of JVZ's mates on a jolly.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:08 - Nov 3 with 14092 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 22:43 - Nov 2 by Private_Partz

Wouldn't it be great? It would help ease a lot of fears and give us something to build on. They are not tearing up trees at the moment but any win against Man U is a decent scalp.
We need a massive midfield and defensive improvement, which includes better team selection, to get something out of this.

It's almost predictable that we will concede another soft early goal, probably from a corner.

Confidence will plummet and even with a weakened team, Utd should take this comfortably.

Would love to be proved wrong but nothing we've seen recently indicates anything but an away 'W'
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:19 - Nov 3 with 14083 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:20 - Nov 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

can we get BB a touchline ban?

An FBI rendition order would be preferable.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:32 - Nov 3 with 14069 viewsLoyal

I'm going 3-1 Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:34 - Nov 3 with 13983 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:08 - Nov 3 by RevJames

It's almost predictable that we will concede another soft early goal, probably from a corner.

Confidence will plummet and even with a weakened team, Utd should take this comfortably.

Would love to be proved wrong but nothing we've seen recently indicates anything but an away 'W'

The way things are going atm ,i can't see otherwise either .I've seen nothing to suggest that Bob will ever conquer the Prem style of football ,the future is grim indeed Prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:42 - Nov 3 with 13985 viewsSoberBaker

I wonder if Ryan 'Blank Faced Primark Shop Dummy Covered In Pubes' Giggs will be in the stands?

AMOW

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 3 with 13958 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:32 - Nov 3 by Loyal

I'm going 3-1 Swansea.

5.1 for me.

Go Team Swansea and Coach Bradley.
Yay...

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 14:23 - Nov 3 with 13851 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

5.1 for me.

Go Team Swansea and Coach Bradley.
Yay...

This post has been edited by an administrator

Is that 2nd one our new home kit?
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 3 with 13832 viewsHeadmaster

Can anyone make out what Bradley is saying from 2:00 onwards? Seems to be having a right go at some of the players.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 3 with 13769 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 3 by Headmaster

Can anyone make out what Bradley is saying from 2:00 onwards? Seems to be having a right go at some of the players.

You are not wrong. Dropping 'f' bombs everywhere isn't he?
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 13739 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 3 by Headmaster

It's disappeared ,so i guess you are right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 3 with 13730 viewsHeadmaster

It's back up again. They seem to have bleeped out the first F-bomb, but left the second one in

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:30 - Nov 3 with 13694 viewsKGriz16

I have a good feeling about this. I am feeling optimistic. Havent felt this way about a Swans match since Burnley. I can see us sticking it to United. Just watched the press conference as well with BB looks like Jeff is going to start and turn their full back inside out hopefully Leon does too.

Fabianski

Naughton
Amat
Mawson
Kingsley

Britton
Ki

Montero
Siggy
Routs

Baston

That's the line up, I'm hoping for. I'm not sure what centre half pairing we are going to see though. Could be anyone one of them playing, they've all been terrible bar one Mawson performance. Hope Fabianski has been given a kick up the a*se as well because he doesn't look bothered at the moment. Not sure if Naughton is injured from Monday either? Come on City, we can do these lot!!!!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 17:31]
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:59 - Nov 3 with 13590 viewsBYMJacks

i am going for another 2-1 to the swans in this one but even if we do win it is still a long way back to safety but i will support the team whatever division they are in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024